James 2.0 - Cover

James 2.0

Copyright© 2012 by Pen Epically

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - If you are thinking 'Jake 2.0', you're not far wrong. Except this guy has nothing to do with any government, and would prefer for it to stay that way. He's gained great power, and now he has to learn to use it responsibly. All choices and actions have consequences, but he'll learn the temptation that comes with great power is only part of the equation. The future of the world is at stake, and for once one man CAN make a difference. But will he make choices for the good of Earth, or himself?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Today was the day he'd both been looking forward to and dreading. People would finally get to see his new appearance and soon, even if it wasn't today, they would get to see some of his new abilities. James had already gotten dressed in his new clothes and was patiently waiting for his sister to get done. Their mother, April, was fixing breakfast for them as she usually did before school. She got off of work before they left for school, so it was something she could do for them despite having to work so much.

Holly would be over soon, as she loved April's cooking as much as her own kids did. She had done it nearly every school day last year, so it wasn't unusual. April didn't mind because she really liked Holly, and so she just treated her like one of her own. Holly loved April in return as well, since April actually paid more attention to her than her own mother did. Holly was a bit distant from her own mother because she felt neglected by her.

Her father was friendly enough, but even he treated her more like she was a neighbor's kid rather than his own. Holly had heard her mother tell her friends that Holly was their 'happy little accident', as her parents hadn't really planned on having any kids. Still, at least they hadn't abandoned her or something. They had made sure that all of her physical needs were met, and really, they had spoiled her with gifts. She had almost everything she wanted from them. It was remarkable she had turned out as well as she did, James had often thought.

"Are you ready to be back in school?" April asked.

"Yeah, I'm actually excited to be going back this year" James replied.

April grinned. "I'm glad, I really am. I've been worried about you the past few years, buster. You've been such a loner" she said.

"Not anymore" interrupted Narissa, as she dropped her bag on the counter. "He's got a girlfriend now" she said.

"What!?" their mother exclaimed. "Who?" she asked.

James blushed and Narissa gave him a wicked grin. She was loving it. "Holly" she answered.

April's eyes got big and she asked, "When?"

"Yesterday, officially" replied Narissa. "But she's liked James for a while now. He was just too dumb to notice."

That was news to James. He had no idea that Holly had feelings for him before yesterday. It made sense, he figured. Holly was passionate, but he didn't believe she'd throw herself at just anyone. "Wonders never cease" he thought to himself. "I guess I was too dumb to notice." Holly had been nicer to him than most, but he had attributed it to her friendship with Narissa. "I don't understand girls" he thought.

April had been so startled by the news, the food she had been cooking started to get burnt. She quickly worked her magic, so the damage was limited to only a small portion of the food. "James, Holly is a nice girl! I'd better not hear that you've mistreated her, or there will be hell to pay. You got that, buster?" his mother questioned sternly.

"I got it, mom. Relax, I wouldn't hurt her." James replied.

His mother's eyes softened a bit and she said, "Maybe not intentionally."

Narissa felt a bit responsible for bringing James and Holly together, so she told their mother "I'll keep an eye out, mom. If I think James is going to do something stupid, I'll warn him off." April smiled.

"Well, at least your sister will be there to try and keep you straightened out" she said.

"Good, I'm going to need it" James replied. "Girls are hard to figure out sometimes."

Narissa rolled her eyes. "Of course we are; girls are complex and sophisticated. You boys are simpletons with barely two brain cells to rub together" she declared.

The whole family erupted into laughter. James just shook his head as he continued laughing. April tried to focus on finishing the breakfast, but she kept bursting into laughter every few moments. Narissa; sometimes she was just too much. She made a preening motion, sliding a stray hair back into place, and imperiously marched into the dining room.

"You'd better double check your answers next time I help you with your homework, then" he called after her.

"Nah, you're different from most boys. You actually have two BIG brain cells to rub together" she replied.

"Gee, thanks" James said.

Just as April was getting ready to serve the meal there was a knock on the door. Narissa answered it and in walked Holly. James had to admit she was really dressed to impress today. She looked hot. "Hi, everyone!" she called.

"Holly, come in and join us!" called April. Holly and Narissa walked into the dining room and seated themselves, but not before Holly gave James a sultry look. April didn't miss it.

"So, I hear you and James are an item now" she said.

"Uh, yeah" Holly replied uncertainly. April laughed.

"Don't worry, I told her about it, and mom's okay with it" said Narissa, grinning.

"Oh" responded Holly.

"I'm happy for you both, and I hope you treat each other well. If you ever want to talk to me about anything, please just ask" said April

"Okay" replied Holly with a shy smile.

"Good" said April. "Let's eat!"

The meal and the conversation wasn't as awkward as James feared. In a way it was worse. Once Holly understood that April was okay with things, she was back to her normal fearless self. "Girls are shameless" James thought. Holly didn't actually tell his mother about them having sex yesterday, but it didn't stop her from talking about sex and other somewhat embarrassing subjects right in front of him with his mother and sister. Narissa; she was grinning evilly at him again.

James decided to just man up about the situation. After all, he wasn't a virgin anymore! He'd take twenty times the humiliation he was getting now, if that was the price to pay. Better yet, he had a hot girl friend now that basically promised future sex, and to add more girls into the mix! How lucky can anyone get? He really wanted to take her into his room and just forget about school. Sadly, that little fantasy wasn't going to happen. Life can be a bitch, but sometimes bitches are wild in the sack. Later, definitely later.

Soon enough the little hen party had to end and the kids had to go to school. They walked together to the bus stop, but the big difference this time was that Holly was pressed tightly against James and she had her hand on his ass. He returned the favor, and she just smiled and licked her lips. Evil woman! His dick was getting hard again! She wasn't as short as Narissa or his mother, being 5 ft. 6 inches herself. When she noticed his cock getting hard, she just rubbed it through his jeans and said, "I'll help you with this after school. I promise; and who knows? Maybe I'll find a friend to bring to the party." She really was evil. Damn!

The other neighborhood kids already at the bus stop almost didn't recognize him. Mark, a card carrying member of the local 'Ass-holes R Us' Association, and incidentally a Jock too, asked, "James is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me, Mark" he answered.

"Damn man, you've gotten big over the summer" he sneered. "So why have you got your arm around Holly? She's not meant for members of the geek squad." James sighed. The magic aura he used to have that kept jerks like Mike off his back was gone.

Before James had a chance to respond, Holly said, "Fuck off, Mark! James is a thousand times better than your loser ass."

That caused Mark to come up short for a moment. He just shook his head and said, "Yeah, whatever."

Unlike James, Holly had been rather popular at school. Mark wasn't willing to cross her right now, because doing so would only cause him problems with other people of the "in" crowd. One had to give the credit due to the power of a pretty face and a smoking body. Holly announced to everyone there that James was now her boyfriend, and if anyone didn't like it, well, too bad.

The last few stragglers finally arrived, and then the bus came up the street. Everyone loaded onto the bus and James, Holly, and Narissa made sure to get seats together. The other kids on the bus that recognized James all remarked on his growth over the summer. Also the fact he was now the official boyfriend of Holly. Other than that, it was basically the usual boring ride to school.

Arriving at school was essentially more of the same. People were surprised at how much James had grown, and about the fact he and Holly were an item. James small group of friends were very surprised at his growth too, but even more surprised about Holly. Eddie Han, one of his friends, and also a very short and unfortunate looking Asian kid with thick glasses, said, "Man, some people get all the luck!" Eddie didn't look too jealous, he just voiced what all of his friends were thinking.

His friends greeted Holly politely and then excused themselves. They didn't feel comfortable hanging around the crowd of popular girls that had gathered round since their arrival to school. The girls were giving him speculative looks and asking Holly about him, almost like he wasn't even there. Holly's remarks were favorable towards him.

Thomas Walker, a senior and one of the leading jocks on the football team, came over with his girlfriend who was friends with Holly. Thomas had always been friendly towards James, but they'd never really been in the same social circle before. "Damn, James, you've really grown, man!" he exclaimed.

"Maybe you should try out for the team this year. I think you could handle it."

"Actually, I was already considering it" James replied.

"Sweet!" exclaimed Thomas with a fist jab into the air.

"How far can you throw the ball, dude?" he asked.

"I really don't know, but I've been working out all summer in preparation" James replied.

"Yo, I can tell, man! You've gotten buff!" Thomas said. "When tryouts start I'll make sure to give a good word for you to the coach. I really want to see what you got."

"Thanks" James replied. Thomas may have been a Jock, but at least he wasn't also a Jerk.

Derrick Jones, another senior, Jock, and best friend of Thomas, walked over and said, "Yo, yo man! I heard James is joining the football team... !" This proved that the school rumour mill was a well oiled machine. Geez, James had only just got to school a few minutes ago!

"Sup, D-man! He still has to go through tryouts, but yeah! Check him out, dude. He got big over the summer!" responded Thomas.

"Damn, someone has been eating his wheaties. You're looking pretty solid, James. How much you weigh now?" Derrik asked.

"I'm not sure" James lied.

"Well, let's find out" Derrick said. He went behind James and attempted to lift him, and only just barely managed it with a loud grunt. "Fuck! What have you been eating man? Cement blocks?" Derrick exclaimed.

James laughed and said, "No, I've just been doing a lot of weight repetitions all summer."

Derrick turned to Thomas and said, "I think he'd be great on the defensive line. He'd be like running into a stone wall. Maybe that's what we should call him. Stonewall... !"

Thomas laughed and said, "Dude, lets wait until we see what he can do on the field before we go giving him nicknames."

Derrick's girlfriend, Taniqua, came over and said, "Seriously Boo, you always goin' round and just tagging shit. Give the white boy a chance to do something first."

"Okay, okay. Still, I can tell you've been working out hard, James. Tight." replied Derrick. "Be sure to bring your A-game to the tryouts. We could use some solid power on the team."

It was encouraging that he already had some support from existing members of the football team. James had always liked Thomas and Derrick, despite being Jocks. They weren't as arrogant as some of the others, and generally treated people like they were more than the scum beneath their shoes.

Then James saw Shawn Black, another football player. He was frowning at James. "Crap" James thought. He could feel the hostility radiating from Shawn. While Shawn wasn't usually a bully, he was arrogant, and all the less popular kids knew to stay out of his way. He wasn't above being rude or slapping people around when he thought he could get away with it. Clearly, James had gotten on his radar. Crap. James wasn't scared or anything, but he really detested the annoyance that he knew was coming.

Eventually it was time for everyone to go to their respective classes. In each class there was more of the same from everyone that knew him. Exclamations about his growth and how lucky he was to get with Holly O'Hara. In second period James had U.S. History taught by Coach Walsh. After James had walked into the classroom and picked a seat the coach scanned his attendance list and called, "James Astarte?"

"Uh, yes sir?" James replied.

"I've heard you intend to tryout for football this year." said the coach.

"Yes sir, I was hoping to" responded James.

"Good. You look big enough to hold your own. I can't wait to see what you can bring to the field." said Coach Walsh.

James grinned and said, "Thank you, sir." After that the coach had other concerns, and the class more or less proceeded as usual.

When lunch finally came around, James took his tray outside to sit with his friends. Holly and Narissa had been in a different line, but they told him they'd join him as soon as they got their food. As James was walking towards the table he spotted trouble, on the first day of school, no less. Ernest "Ernie" Love, one of the biggest bullies in school, was standing by the table in front of Eddie Han. "Hurry up, you little chink, I ain't got all day" said Ernie.

"I only brought just enough money for lunch, Ernie. I really don't have anything else." pleaded Eddie.

"You're trying my patience, goggles" replied Ernie.

James sat his tray down at the table and walked over next to Eddie. "Back off, Ernie" said James.

Ernie looked at James for a moment then sniffed. "So little James went and grew up, and now he thinks he's the shit. What are you gonna do if I don't back off, fucker?" Ernie asked.

James swallowed. He'd never actually been much of a fighter, and this was his first confrontation since getting his powers. He was sure he could win, but he was still nervous. He decided to play it with more confidence than he felt. "I'll kick your ass, meathead" answered James.

Ernie didn't reply with his mouth. Instead, he threw a punch. Then something James didn't expect happened. It was as if time itself had slowed to a crawl. He could see the punch coming, but it was soooo slow. At first James was confused, but he noticed that everything seemed slow, not just the punch. He actually had enough time to consider what he should do about it but he was a bit too stunned to think clearly. Instinctively, he reached up and caught the punch and squeezed. Time sped back up and James could hear the crunching of bones. Ernie screamed and James let go quickly. Ernie's hand was clearly disfigured and broken. Oh shit.

As one might expect, the scream got everyone's attention, but James had already let go of Ernie and his hands were back at his sides. The only ones that saw what happened had been Ernie and James' friends. All everyone else saw was Ernie cradling his hand and yelling in pain. "Leave my friends alone, Ernie, or else" James said. It was kind of a cheesy thing to say, but he really couldn't think of anything better to say at the moment.

Before long a faculty member showed up and asked what had happened. Eddie quickly made up a story about how James had defended him, and then dodged out of the way when Ernie had tried to punch him, causing Ernie to hit a nearby concrete support column. Eddie wasn't stupid, he didn't want his friend to get in trouble for helping him. Ernie was breathing hard because of the pain, but he managed to shout a denial, saying that James had crushed his hand. The teacher looked to James' other friends and they backed Eddie's story up.

The teacher asked if anyone else had seen what happened, but they didn't. They had been ignoring what was going on. What did they care about what a bunch of losers were doing? Ernie ended up getting sent to the Hospital and then suspended for fighting. The doctor that fixed up Ernie's hand remarked he must've really hit that stone column hard. Ernie tried to set the story straight, but no one believed him. His reputation as a bully was too solid, and everyone figured he was just trying to get out of trouble.

James sighed in relief, again. That was a close call. Thankfully Eddie had been quick to come up with a believable story to cover for him. It would've really sucked to get suspended on his first day back to school. "Man, you're like Bruce Lee now!" exclaimed Colin, an overweight geek friend of James.

"Or Chuck Norris" said Tim. He was the resident computer genius of the group.

"No, more like Goku... !" shouted Carl, the resident anime geek.

"Your all wrong, he's like Strong Guy" said Milton.

"Who?" everyone asked.

"You know, the X-men character. He was a regular geek, and then he became super strong" answered Milton. Everyone except Milton just shrugged and muttered something along the lines of "never heard of him." James thanked them for covering for him, and then left to sit with Holly and Narissa.

"Did you really get into a fight?" Narissa asked, looking concerned.

"Not really" answered James. "I just stopped Ernie Love from messing with Eddie."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.