Jake's Harem - Cover

Jake's Harem

Copyright© 2012 by mtr1go

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jake is a telekinetic telepath in hiding. Meeting a hooker in trouble changes his life... but is it for the better?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

Jake awoke in the late morning feeling wonderful. Cindy was still lying mostly on top of him and had pushed Melissa over a little. Lisa was still where she was when he fell asleep last night but her left hand was now curled loosely around his semi-hard member. As he lies there thinking about last night and feeling her hand around him, he gets excited. With a raging hard-on, he contemplates what he should do today. He knows the four of them can't remain in the sewers. They need a house somewhere secluded with lots of room. He can read the girl's dreams and they keep dreaming about other friends of theirs who are still being kept by other pimps who all work for the same boss. He knows of a property not too far away that has been on the market since he blew into town and wonders if he has enough money and gold to buy it. He knows there is about a million in cash, but he has no idea what the gold is worth and he has about 200 pounds of it. Not to mention the diamonds that are in the little boxes. How can he sell those? Lisa is the first of the girls to wake up and her hand tightens around his hard cock as she leans up and kisses him.

"Good morning love." She whispers as she pulls away from the kiss and slowly strokes his member. "Thank you again for last night;" She giggles. " ... And for rescuing me too."

Jake smiles and groans a little at the attention she is giving his hard-on. "You are entirely welcome Lisa; but if you don't stop that, I'm going to make a mess."

Lisa grins mischievously. "I can take care of that" She moves down his body and he groans louder as she sucks the head of his dick into her mouth. Her tongue moves rapidly around as she sucks hard.

Cindy and Melissa are awake now and both give Jake a morning kiss then move down to join Lisa. Cindy moves his legs apart so she has access to his balls which she proceeds to lick and suck on. Mel pulls his cock from Lisa's mouth and swallows half of it down her throat. Soon it becomes a competition between the three of them to see who can get the most inside. Jake has a hard time concentrating with this going on and decides thinking about what he has to do today can wait. Cindy, with her large, sensual mouth wins by taking it all in and burying her nose in Jake's pubes. They keep sharing him around until after a pleasurable twenty minutes, Jake is finally allowed to orgasm. He sends rope after rope of thick white spunk into their mouths and onto their faces. The three beautiful ex-hookers swallow what is in their mouths and start licking and kissing each other clean. Jake watches this and almost gets hard again seeing the loving and sexy way the share.

"Girls, we need to talk." Jake sits up and crosses his legs Indian fashion as the girls stop their groping and kissing and look at him. He sees the love and affection they have for him in their eyes and has to clear the lump in his throat.

They sit on the mattress around him and Cindy says; "What is it Jake? What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong really." He clears his throat again. "It's just that we can't stay here. I didn't mind it when I was alone; but I won't have the women I love staying in a sewer."

Hearing this declaration of love for them, they look at each other and back at him. They lean forward and kiss him on the cheeks and mouth. Melissa says; "We love you too Jake."

"Well, we need to decide how we're going to buy the house and make the move." He looks each in the eye. "We have money, gold and diamonds but I have no idea what the gold and diamonds are worth."

Melissa asks; "How much gold is there?"

"About 200 pounds I'd say."

She grins. "Then I'd say we have a little over 4 million. I follow the trades."

"Well then," Jake grins back at her. "I think we have enough in gold to get the house I want."

Cindy is surprised at this; "Four million for a house? Just how big is this place?"

"Well... 2.5 million and it's more of a villa than a house and it's been on the market for the past six months at least and hasn't sold." He shrugs; "I think we'll need the room actually."

"And just why will we need all that room?" Lisa asks.

He places a hand on Lisa's shoulder. "Because you have more friends that need to be freed, Cindy knows of four girls and Mel here knows another three. You don't think I'd leave them in that kind of situation, do you?" Surprise is expressed on their faces as they take this in. "I'm not saying they have to stay with us, but it would be nice to have the room while they get on their feet again. Don't you girls think so?"

Cindy leans forward and hugs him tight. "You are so wonderful."

Mel and Lisa join the group hug saying that he was indeed a wonderful man.

"Oh God!..." Lisa exclaims; "We definitely have to get Gina away from her pimp. She's only 16 and I don't think she has the strength to last much longer." She thinks a moment. "And Sam! Oh, you'd like her Jake; she helped me so much when I was first taken. She has beautiful large natural breasts. She's an E cup for god's sake." She grins at me.

"She sounds wonderful." He grins at her excitement. "But before we can do anything, I have to change my appearance and get some identification made." He sobers at the thought. "I'll let the three of you decide what changes should be made in my face. After all, you have to look at me. Just think about what would make me look different and I'll make the change."

Cindy immediately thinks of Brad Pitt's eyes and he makes the shape of his eyes match but keeps his green color. They exclaim at the change and agree they like it. Lisa thinks of Robert Pattinson and Jake makes his chin become a little smaller and narrower. Mel thinks of Robert Redford and Jake makes his cheekbones higher. After a few moments of discussion, all three agree they can live with the changes.

"Now ... I need to change my hair color. What should I go for?"

They look at one another and then at him and say in unison; "Dark brown."

Jake concentrates and his hair gradually becomes darker and darker until it is almost black with slightly lighter highlights that will look reddish in the sunlight.

"So; is it me?" Jake asks and they all pile on him giggling while they tickle and kiss him all over.

Jake revels in the attention and the love he feels from these three lovely ladies; but he soon has to stop their play. "Ladies!!! Please!!! Enough!!!" He pants prying to catch his breath. Still giggling, they back off him so he can get a breath. "God, but you three are a handful. We need to get me an ID and other papers so I can legally buy the house I want for us. Anyone have an idea how to get fake ID's here?"

"Oh!! I think I do." Lisa grabs the shorts she was wearing last night and pulls out an ID wallet that has a driver's license in it. She hands it to Jake who looks it over.

"So, you're 20 years old?" He smiles. It says she is Lisa Holloway, 20 years old and living at 1987 Fullmont Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada.

Blushing, she says; "No, but I still remember where Larry took me to get that made." She blushes even more when she continues. "It stood up to the background check when I was arrested."

He places a hand on her arm and says; "Thanks Lisa, I'm sure we can work with this. Let's all get dressed and we can go get something to eat and then some ID for me." He hugs Lisa and thanks her again.

Finally dressed, Jake grabs a stack of twenties and divides them up between the four of them. They all walk to a dry outlet that Jake has rigged to let him in and out of the sewers without having to climb ladders and remove manhole covers. They walk three blocks before coming to a gas station so they can call a cab. Arriving at a mall, Jake gives the cabbie a hundred and sends him on his way. They walk inside and Jake can see all the men and some of the women ogle the girls. He doesn't blame them at all. All three have on sun dresses that accentuate their slim waists and large busts. They practically glow with good health and beauty. And you can tell that they are naturally well endowed as their breasts sway and jiggle with each movement.

Sitting at a TGI Fridays, they eat a late lunch as it is 2pm. Finished, they walk to the photography studio that also makes fake papers. Jake introduces himself to Manny and tells him he needs papers and ID himself and the girls that will pass IRS scrutiny. Manny lets him know it will cost extra for that kind of authenticity, but he happens to have some on hand that could do the trick. Twenty thousand and he can pick them up in an hour. Jake performs a trick he learned while experimenting with his power and reaches into his pocket and through space into his dwelling and grabs four stacks of hundreds. He pulls them from his 'pocket' and hands half of them to Manny. Telling him he'll get the rest when the papers are in his hand, Jake and the girls leave to walk the mall for a while and do some shopping.

Several hundred dollars poorer but having a new outfit for him and several for the girls, they go back to the studio and receive the ID and papers. Jake looks them over and sees his new name is Jonathan J. Jefferson. He is 28 and lives at 1721 Wolcott drive in Las Vegas, Nevada. The girls are now named Cynthia S. Sullivan; Melissa D. Daniels; and Lisa M. Marsden

"What does the middle J stand for?" He asks.

Manny smiles. "Jacob ... you lucked out on that. You can keep calling yourself Jake."

He thanks Manny and he and the girls all stop at a kiosk to buy cell phones. They get them activated and have each other's info put in all of them. They all troop over to the mall's Wells Fargo bank and he opens an account for himself and one for each of the girls with twelve more stacks of hundreds taken from his 'pocket'. He also asks for and gets an Amex credit card. With their check books in hand, Jake looks up on his cell the number for a car rental agency. He has a Ford Expedition delivered to the mall entrance and meets the rep out front. He signs the paperwork for a one month rental and receives his keys. Giggling, the girls pile in and off they go to the sewer entrance they used earlier. Jake has them wait in the car and walks to the entrance where everything is now waiting for him to pick up. He had already levitated everything and moved them there while he was driving. He loads the back of the Explorer with over 6 million in gold and money and how many millions worth of diamonds. He drives to the house and reading the number of the realtor from the sign, calls and asks if someone can come out to show the house.

"Well, I would like to move in as soon as possible and would like it if we could sign everything over today." Jake has a hard time remaining calm as he talks to this prissy woman. "That's why I want you out here now. And if you could please have the owner come out and meet us at the gate, I would appreciate it."

He hangs up and the four of them wait ten minutes for the owner to come out and let them in the gate.

Jake greets Gene Farmington, the owner of the house, and introduces himself and the girls. Gene explains that since his divorce, he can't afford the upkeep on the place and that he will soon have to fire the servants and ground keepers. Jake pulls out the duffel with the gold and cash and sets aside a third the gold and $200 thousand for his and the girls' use. Along with the case that has $200 thousand, they are set for a while.

"I have 140 pounds of gold here and $600 thousand dollars in cash. The gold is worth over $3.4 million and your asking price is only $3 million." Gene gapes at the duffel bag. "I'm throwing in the extra million for your furniture and any inconvenience you have in moving out by tomorrow. We can go and get the gold and money tested for authenticity if you like, or I can just hand you this and as soon as the realtor gets here we can sign the paperwork."

Gene looks dumbfounded as he looks at the duffel in Jakes hands. "You said 140 pounds of gold and $600 thousand in cash?" Jake nods his head and pushes Gene to accept. "I'll take it and I'll also be out of here by noon tomorrow." He smiles and grunts as he hefts the heavy bag. "Yes sir ... A pleasure doing business with you."

The realtor arrives with all the paperwork and it is soon signed and notarized. When the realtor leaves, Gene asks them if they would like a tour of the place. He leads them in through the grand foyer that has a very large staircase leading up to the second floor and another going down. Gene explains that the house has 10 main bedrooms, all of which are listed as master bedroom suits with walk-in closets and very large bathrooms that all have large showers and separate Jacuzzi tubs. They get to see the very large kitchen and meet the cook who is 40 something and seems relieved to know her job is secure after all. They also meet the three maids who are in their late 30's and have been employed for over 10 years. They also seem glad to meet Jake and his ladies. There is a theatre room that seats twenty that the girls Ooo and Ahh over. A full gym, racket ball court and swimming pool down on the first floor. (The main entrance is on the 2nd floor) The ballroom, family room, dining room, kitchen, and great room are on the second floor along with 4 bathrooms and the servant's quarters that consist of 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms. The third floor has the 10 bedrooms and two other rooms; a den and a library. So all told, there are 14 bedrooms and 17 bathrooms in the house along with 12 other rooms to equal over 29,000 square feet of living space. Oh, and let us not forget the 10 wood/gas burning fireplaces.

Then they were shown the back yard. I was huge. There was an oasis type swimming pool that held more water than two Olympic size pools. There was a cabana with full bar and stools. A patio with full gas grill and a fireplace and beyond that, a guest house with a bedroom, bathroom, a sitting room, an entertainment room, and a full kitchen. The garage has room for 16 vehicles along with a gas pump and a full service bay with lift.

After the tour, Gene shakes everyone's hands and tells them he will see them tomorrow at noon to give over the other set of keys and he will have the servant's and ground keeper's contracts ready for Jake to look over.

Jake stops before getting into the Explorer and asks; "So, what do you think ladies? Is it okay with you?"

They just look at him for a moment and then start to laugh. Cindy hugs him and says; "Jake, it's more than we dreamed of. We were talking while you and Gene were looking through the garage. Lisa said it best. She said, and I quote; 'Jake has to be the most wonderful man alive. I love this place.' Mel and I agree. We think the place is perfect and we know that the other girls will love it here too." She smiles and hugs him. Mel and Lisa take turns hugging him and they all get into the car.

Jake smiles and says; "What do you say we go to Caesars Palace, get a penthouse suite, take in a show and do some gambling?" To which the girls start squealing in delight, bouncing up and down in their seats and clapping. Jake thinks the show is delightful; the way they shake, jiggle and wiggle reminds him of bowls of Jell-O.

Cindy, in the front seat says; "Oh Jake, can we? That would be so great." To which Mel and Lisa both agree.

He puts the car in gear and off they go. They reach the Palace and Jake pulls out their luggage; two medium sized duffels with the girls' clothes, 60 pounds of gold, the boxes of diamonds and $100 thousand cash and the case with $300 thousand cash. He walks with the girls trailing him up to the counter.

"I'd like a room for the night for myself and my companions please." He smiles at the woman. "A suite if one is available."

The woman looks at his clothes and then at the girls. "A suite is $1275 a night sir."

Jake pulls out a stack of 100's and places it on the counter. "Do you have a suite with anything larger than a king size bed?" Cindy and the girls titter. "If not, I guess king size will have to do."

The receptionist now looks a little more attentive and actually smiles at him. "No sir, a king is the largest we have; but we have adjoining suites if you want one."

"No, one will be enough, thanks." Jake says.

"That will be $1311.92 with tax." Jake counts out 14 hundred dollar bills and hands them to her. Receiving $88.08 in change along with 4 key cards, Jake leads his ladies to the elevators and up they go to their floor and the waiting room. Opening the room, Jake walks through the sitting room and tosses the duffels and case on the floor of the bedroom and throws himself to his stomach onto the bed with a great sigh. Cindy, Melissa and Lisa join him and they all snuggle together and just relax in each other's arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.