How Did I Get Here?
Chapter 6: the Start of My Business Life

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: the Start of My Business Life - A little guy's journey through life takes some unusual twists and turns.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Slow   School  

Armed with a BA in Business Administration and all the enthusiasm and energy that youth can offer, I entered the world of business. I had received an offer of employment from a large pharmaceutical company headquartered in New Jersey. It was a sales position in their Consumer Health Products division, working out of the western sales office, just north of Los Angeles. Although I filled out all the necessary paperwork with my legal name John Carpenter, I introduced myself as Jack to everyone I met. I wanted to distance myself a little from my days at Victoria Productions if possible.

For the next six months, I learned the product lines of everything CHP sold. I assisted our more seasoned account representatives with their customers, took orders over the phone, dealt with customer issues, our own sales administration personnel, located back east somewhere, and warehouse and trucking personnel looking for misrouted product. I short; I was learning the business from the bottom up. One of the senior account reps was a woman named Karen Hunter. She was about 40 years old, with blond hair and green eyes. Although she always dressed professionally, there was no hiding the fact that she was a very well built woman. Probably about 5'8" and weighting about one hundred thirty five pounds she had a full bust, a slim waist, and a round sexy butt. Her legs were long and sleek. She was no stranger to the inside of a gym. Her most appealing feature for me, however, was her voice. She was a transplant from the south, and when she turned on that southern belle charm I just melted. She was assigned as my mentor, and she took that job very seriously.

After a year with the company I was assigned my own accounts and encouraged to cultivate new ones as well. As my experience and abilities grew, so did the size of my customers and the size of my paycheck. Although I was not setting the world on fire, I was making a decent living. Which was fine with me, because of Vicky and her expertise, my early retirement would be very well funded indeed. I hadn't even touched the money that had come out of my parent's estate, which was still held in trust for me. All in all, everything was going well.

Another year went by and it was announced that Karen was promoted to Director of Sales for the western office. She deserved the promotion, she had worked hard for the company and had earned it. As a director she was going to have to give up a lot of her client contact. I was in the right place at the right time and with her as my mentor, I received a promotion as well and was assigned to take over her client base. For the next six months, we would be traveling to various large customers in sort of a meet and greet tour. I would be introduced to the purchasing personnel and other key individuals by Karen. We would discuss ways to improve the flow of product and information and stuff like that. All in all, they were rather boring trips, that lasted one or two nights in each location. On the second of one of these sales trips, Karen and I arranged to have dinner in the hotel after we came back from a day of meetings. We talked at length over a bottle of wine and dinner. I could see something was bothering her but couldn't figure out what it was. She talked about her personal life, something she never did before. She said that she was married to Robert Hampton, a political power broker in Sacramento. They had been married about ten years, no kids, and that at this point in their lives, they led almost totally separate lives. He was fifteen years her senior and spent much of his time in Sacramento. She looked me in the eyes and said, "I still love him, but I need things that he can no longer give me. He comes home for most weekend, spends a lot of time on the phone, we go out to dinner, come home and go to bed. He holds me, caresses me, then kisses me good night and turns over and falls asleep. I'm forty three years old; I'm not bad looking; I'm in the prime of my sexual life and I'm horny as hell, Jonnie." Jonnie, that caught my attention. I sat back in my chair, folded my arms over chest and stared at her. "I know about what you used to do," she said looking down at the table. "I was a customer of Victoria Productions and have a collection of videos; many of which are yours." "Now what?" I said, not liking the direction that this conversation was taking. "You know the company might not like having a former porn star working as an account rep."" What do you want?" "You, or more precisely this" her shoeless foot suddenly found its way into my crotch and began to caress my lengthening cock. We'll have to be discreet; I don't want my husband to ever find out, but I need you badly." She paid the bill, and took me by the arm, and led me out of the room, to the elevator and up to her room. Once inside, she walked over to the bed and began to unbutton her blouse. "Come on Jonnie, it won't be so bad, I know I'm not a porn star queen, but I don't think I'm too bad either." She reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Gravity and Father Time had had some effect on her tits, but not much. They were full, probably a D cup, which sagged only slightly when left on their own. Her nipples were long and excited. I kicked off my shoes and started to undress. I hadn't realized it, but I was just as horny as she was. We climbed onto the bed where she took complete control. She moved me onto my back, and taking my erection into her hand began rubbing it across her lips and over her face. Then she took me into her mouth and started a very sloppy and very exciting blow job. Soon I reached the point of no return, I warned her that I was about to cum, but she just increased her pace. I exploded into her mouth, sending my cum deep into her mouth and down her throat. She sat back on the bed still between my legs and said, "You don't know how many times I lay in my empty bed and fantasized about doing that after watching one of your videos." She started to crawl up the bed from between my legs, until she was sitting on my chest, her neatly trimmed pussy just inches from my face. "Now it's your turn." With that she grabbed the top of the head board and lowered her pussy over my mouth. I was only too happy to oblige. I licked all around, ignoring her clit. I stuck my tongue in as deep as I could, and was rewarded with a load of her juices. She began rubbing herself over my entire face, as if marking her territory. Finally, when I sensed the time was right I grabbed her ass and latched onto her clit, and using my tongue, I whipped that love button. "Oh, God, Oh God, I'm cumming" With that, she tried to stuff my face all the way into her pussy, and let loose with a torrent of juices. For a second I thought she was peeing on my face. I had never been with a squirter before. When she finally calmed down, she lifted off my face, and looking down start to laugh, "I'm sorry, I've never done that before; you're face is all wet." Then she began to lick my face. This was a whole different side of the woman that everyone in the office thought was a sophisticated and proper southern belle. No, this woman was a sexual animal.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.