How Did I Get Here? - Cover

How Did I Get Here?

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 5: My College Education

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: My College Education - A little guy's journey through life takes some unusual twists and turns.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Slow   School  

College was a whole different way of life for me. I was living in a dorm room with another guy I had never met before. The professors didn't seem to care whether I attended their classes or not. No one was asking about my home work getting done or how everything was going. I truly felt alone and on my own. After a couple weeks of classes, however, it all seemed to make sense to me. Because I'm a morning person, I had chosen mostly morning classes, which gave me plenty of time in the afternoon and evening to study or catch up on readying assignments. Things were going so well that I decided to look for a part time job to supplement my spending money. I didn't want to bother Ed & Katherine, they had their own kids to worry about and besides they had done enough for me already. The dorm building's first floor was reserved as public space where students could relax, meet with friend, etc. There was a large bulletin board, where messages and announcements were posted, along with help wanted ads from various neighborhood businesses. There were the usual, fast food jobs, bus boy, waiter, and retail clerk positions available; none interested me. Then I spotted, almost covered over with other papers, a flyer from a company called Victoria Productions. Male model wanted, no experience necessary, must be youthful in appearance, clean shaven, and under five foot four inches in height. I copied down the number and headed out to the library to do some reading. Before I went in, I made the call and set up an appointment for the following afternoon at 2:30 after my last class of the day. Their offices were about a mile from the campus so it was no problem for me to get there in plenty of time.

The next day I jogged over to the address. It was a two story building with what use to be a retail shop on the first floor and what looked like an apartment on the second. The building had what looked like a small warehouse attached to the back. There was a small parking lot on the side. It was located in a mixed use commercial and retail area. Upon entering the building, I stood in a small, but well maintained reception area. There was an attractive woman, about thirty five years of age, she appeared to be typing address labels. Looking up from her work, she turned and gave me a radiant smile, asking me if she could help me. I told her I had an appointment and that I was answering the ad for the male model position. "Of course" she said. Handing me a clip board with several forms and a pen, she asked me to fill them out as best I could. Then she called Victoria on the phone and said "Your 2:30 appointment is here, I think you will want to see this one." After I completed the forms, she got up and walked me down a short hallway to the office of Victoria King. As I entered the room, Victoria stood, and walked around the desk with her hand extended, while the receptionist closed the door as she left the room. Victoria was stunning; about five ten, one hundred and thirty pounds all in the right places. She was dressed in jeans and a Victoria Productions golf shirt. She had long auburn hair with high cheek bones. She appeared to be about forty. We sat down on the couch and she quickly scanned my paperwork.

"Well, John, your appearance seems perfect for the position, just what we wanted. Have you ever done any modeling or acting before?"" Just a couple of school plays in high school I replied"" I see you're a freshman at UCLA, how's it going?"" It's going well, I feel confident that I can do the school work and still have time for employment."" Wonderful, let me tell you a little bit about my company" 'I started Victoria Productions about ten years ago. We are in the Adult Entertainment industry. We provide, what we believe is superior quality, adult entertainment in various forms of media. Our primary product is video tape, but we also do pictures and printed material as well. Our specialty is Incest, primarily mother/son but we also do brother/sister as well. Our customer base demographic is married or divorced women in the 35 – 45 age group. The position we are looking to fill is for the son/brother. The job requirements include a minimum amount of acting, a lot of nudity, and a lot of sex. Does that sound like something you would be interested in?" My mind was racing in a hundred different directions. There were so many questions I wanted to ask her and myself for that matter. But the only thing that came out of my mouth was the word "yes". "Great, she said. "Please go into the bathroom over there, you'll find several clean bathrobes, strip and put one on and come out here for a visual inspection. I have to see how you will look to the camera." I did as she asked. Gathering up all the courage I could muster, I opened the door and stepped back into the office. I must have been so nervous that I wasn't anywhere near hard as I stood in front of her.

"Ok, drop the robe." I did, and a smile came to her face, as she said, "My, does that thing come with a warning label. Do you mind", she said as she reached over and gently held my cock, which was now beginning to react in its usual manner. In moments it reached its full eight and a half inches and was pulsating in her hand in time with the pounding of my heart." Do you have much sexual experience?" "Yes, I lost my virginity at age thirteen and haven't stopped since." "You can go put your closes back on, then we'll talk some more." I hurried back into the bathroom, dropped the robe and got dressed. "That wasn't so bad, I thought, I can do this!" I came out of the bathroom and saw that Victoria was back behind her desk, on the phone, giving instructions. "Beth, I want you to get an appointment set up for John with Dr. Wilson, the usual, physical and blood work, also, bring in a standard talent contract that John Carpenter can sign; eight, thousand, ten percent. Thanks" "John, please have a seat, "pointing to a guest chair in front of her desk. I'm offering the position to you if you want it; subject to you passing your physical. We take your health very seriously here at Victoria Productions. With AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases becoming more and more of a problem, we require physicals of all our talent on a regularly scheduled basis. We also ask that you restrict your outside sexual activity to a minimum. If you don't have a current girl friend to satisfy, you should be getting all the sex you need right here. Nearly all the partners that you will have making films here, are employees here, and we pretty much control their sexual lives. I hope that won't be a problem for you." "No, that won't be a problem for me. "" Good" Just then, Beth, the receptionist, came into the office, with a small stack of papers and told us that my appointment was all set up for today at five. Victoria took the contracts and after a quick review went over them with me. I was to be paid $8.00/hr whenever I worked in the office or warehouse. I would get $1,000. per film upon completion and quarterly, I would receive 10% of the gross profits from the sales of any of my work. I read over the contract, it all appeared to be in order to me so without any hesitation I signed three copies and handed the back to Victoria who signed them as well. I received one signed copy she kept the others. "One more thing," she said, "from now on you'll be known as Jonnie in all your films. Now, let's get you down to the doctor's office, I'll drive, then I'll take you back to school." The physical went fine, I had to wait a week for the results of the blood work. It was agreed that if all came back negative that I would start on Friday of the following week at 1:00. I was to be prepared to make my first film. Victoria said," I have a script that I've been holding on to for just the right person to do, you're the one. It should take us about three days to do based upon your limited work schedule. " With that she dropped me off back at the school and off she went.

I would be lying if I said that everything was normal the following week. I went to classes, but couldn't keep thoughts of what I was about to do out of my head. Finally, Friday came and after my last class, I headed over to Victoria's. She welcomed me and introduced me to all of her employees that were there. We went back to her office and smiling handed me my script. It was more like an outline than a script. There was a basic plot, and some key lines at the beginning of the story, but for the most part we would be just making up the dialogue as we went along. Looking up, I said, "We?" "Of course", she said," I'm one of actors just like everyone else who works here. Come on let's go upstairs to the sound stage and do a walk through." We went up stairs. It was an open floor plan, with movable partitions that could be wheeled into place to create different looks for the same room. Vickie, explained that there were five remote controlled cameras in the room, and that the "director" would sit in the control room and move the cameras to get the best shots. The sound would be picked up by several microphone placed in various parts of the room. The sound and the video would be mixed to achieve the desired effect and the tape when she approved, would be brought to the duplication department and copies would be made for distribution.

We did our walk through fully clothed, then went to make up to have any last minute tough ups and wardrobe for the little clothing that we would be wearing. Then when we were set, we met back on the stage and started to film.

I entered the room, crying saying I never wanted to go to school again. My mother, Vicky, asked what was wrong. "We had to take showers after gym class today and all the kids were making fun about the size of my penis." "Oh, don't worry. I'm sure it will grow some more as you get older." I cried harder. "What's wrong." "I don't want it to grow any more, it's too big as it is." With that she put her book on the night stand and asked me to come up on her bed and lay next to her. "You know since your Daddy died, I've tried to be both mother and father to you. I can see that I haven't been doing a very good job." Oh, mommy you've been doing great, I love you so much, but I do miss Daddy." "Me too." "I think it's time to further your education, but you have to promise me that you will never tell anyone about what is about to happen now or in the future." With that, she said," I want you to take off your pajamas and I'll do the same. You are going to learn all about the parts of the body and their function." With that she took off her night gown and slid off her panties. I stared at her with my mouth wide open. "Well come on I don't have all night." I took off my pajamas and slid down my underwear. She said, "Oh my god, when did you grow that magnificent cock!" "Mommy, why are you making it grow; that's the whole problem." "Jonnie has this ever happened before?" " Yes" "And what happen, what did you do?" "Nothing, I just laid in bed and it got smaller again after awhile. I was scared"" Honey, there's nothing to be scared of. That's your body telling you that you're growing up, changing from a boy to a man. Let me explain. When a man and a woman want to make a baby, the man must stick his penis into the woman's vagina. A boy can't do that, only a man can. Your body was telling you that soon you will be able to do it. It's called intercourse, commonly referred to as sex." Is that the only time that happens" "No, nature made it fun to do so that we would want to do it often. This way we would insure that enough babies were born to keep the population of the earth from disappearing." Mommy, look my penis it's really hard now." Good, because now you are going to have your first sex education lesson." "We are going to use the common terms for the body parts and their functions. This is your cock; it's hard now because you have become sexually excited. Your body is saying that it wants to stick your cock into a vagina or pussy. I just happen to have one right here. Come take a look." She opened her legs wide and I got my first look at a pussy. "Where do I stick it in?" Taking my hands in hers, she spread herself open. There was the hole, it looked moist and above it was a small button which looked like a miniature cock " What's that?" "That's my clitoris or clit for short. It's very sensitive and when it's touched by a finger or a tongue it sends wonderful feelings through my whole body. We'll get to that soon. When you stick your cock into my pussy, you will get the urge to start moving it in and out, that's built into your subconscious. The pressure that my pussy puts on you cock will make us both feel really good. Soon your body will sense that it's time to shoot your baby making seed into my pussy, that's your sperm or cum. When that happens you'll feel pleasure like you never felt before." "Can we try it now?" "After you perform some preliminary tasks called foreplay in order to get me ready" I want you to come up here and examine my breasts or as there also known, tits. That's it squeeze them in your hands, play with my nipples, pinch them gently and roll the nipple between your fingers. That's it. Now I want you to suck on them one at a time just like you did when you were a baby. Oh honey that's so nice. I'm almost ready. Now I'm going to ask you to scoot down and kiss and lick my pussy; get it really wet, it's been a long time since I've had a man in me." 'Mom, are you sure? It sounds gross." Don't worry you'll love it, and if you do a good job I'll do the same to you." I got between her legs and licked, there was a slightly salty taste and an intoxicating smell filled my nostrils. " Oh honey, yes that's it I'm going to cum, yes, yes, ahhhhhhh." I looked up, her eyes were closed and she had a dreamy look on her face. Opening her eyes she said, "That was wonderful, now it's your turn. Come up here and lay on your back. This is called a blow job, enjoy." With that she put my cock in her mouth and began to suck up and down. The feeling was like nothing that I ever felt in my life. I closed my eyes as I felt her tongue tickle the tip of my cock. My hips began to move on their own, up and down as if I was trying to shove my cock all the way into her mouth. Suddenly, I started getting a tingly feeling in my balls. It felt like pressure was building and I was about to erupt. " Mom what's happening? Stop I think I have to pee. She didn't stop, instead, she took as much of cock into her mouth as she could. I started to shake as I felt something spurting through my cock and into my mom's mouth. She must have liked it because she kept on sucking until I finally stopped. She backed off and had a smile on her face. "How was that?""It was great, what happened?" That, my dear, was your first orgasm.

With that, Vicky yelled, "cut, let's take a twenty minute break." Only then did I remember what we were really doing. "You were great, Jonnie. You're a natural. Now take a break, the fuck scene is next." With that she got off the bed, was handed a robe and left the stage.

We came back after a short break. We climbed on the bed; positioned properly by a voice from the control room, we resumed the action. My mother taught me how to make love to a woman in all the classic positions. We started out in the missionary position, then we switched to the cowgirl position. I liked that position the best because not only was my cock slipping in and out of her incredibly tight pussy, but I also got to play with her nice tits. She would lean over me dangling those beauties just out of the reach of my tongue and make me arch up off the bed to suckle one; or she would suddenly start them swinging back and forth; whacking my face or try to smother me in her cleavage. It was all good. We ended up in the doggie position; with her on her knees, her face buried in her pillow and my cock buried deep in her pussy from behind. When I came, I came hard, with all of my cock deep in her pussy.

I collapsed on her back, loving the feel of her ass on my stomach. We held that position for another minute then she yelled cut once again. We both got off the bed; Vicky said, "that's a wrap for the night everyone, great job; see you on Monday." She turned to me saying;"Come on, let's take a shower and then, if you have time, we can grab a bite to eat." After a long hot shower, where we made sure that each other was nice and clean, we drove deeper into the city to a fancy restaurant. Over filet mignon and a baked potato, a glass of red wine for her and a coke for me, we discussed the day's work and what was going to happen the following week. She and Carla, the editor, would go over the tape, choosing the best angles and shots and put together a rough cut. They would also sync the audio to the rough cut. On Tuesday they would preview the rough cut with sound to determine if anything needed to be added or cut out. On Tuesday, if I was available, we would shoot some additional dialogue scenes and they would be added to the rough cut. The final cut finished project would be complete by Friday. Vicky also said that a brochure would be put together, promoting Victoria Production's newest star, me, with stills taken from the tape. The brochure would be mailed out to their entire customer list. Orders for the new tape would start rolling in about a week after the mailing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.