How Did I Get Here?
Chapter 2: the High School Years

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: the High School Years - A little guy's journey through life takes some unusual twists and turns.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Slow   School  

Starting the new school year, in a new school, and being the a freshman in a school where every other grade are considered upper classmen can be unsettling, especially if your small like me. I can't tell you how many times I was late trying to get from one classroom in one building to my next class three building away and up two floors. Walking in the halls before class was an adventure in itself. Trying to avoid eye contact with any of football team, while still trying to look at the all the pretty girls can be challenging. Every once in awhile, I would pass Edel while she was talking with a group of her friends, from the friends I'd get looks of disdain or would just be ignored, but Edel would always say hi and throw me he best smile.

It wasn't long before one of her friends came up to me during lunch. She introduced herself and asked if I was doing anything after school the following day."No", I said. "Good, than would you mind walking me home tomorrow." I nodded, too stunned to speak. "I'll meet you outside the senior building at 2:30, don't be late." The next day seemed to drag on forever. Finally, school ended and I practically ran from my locker to outside the senior building. There she was, a good looking athletic blond, in jeans and a tailored blouse, which accented all of her feminine charms. As I approached, she waved to one of her friends and turned and walked down the driveway with me in hot pursuit. I caught up to her and asked if she still wanted me to walk with her. "Oh yes, but we can't appear to be too friendly, just two people walking in the same direction at the same time, you understand don't you?" Sure she didn't want to be seen with a lowly freshman, I'm sure it would ruin her reputation. Her house was about a half mile from school. She told me that both her parents worked and that her older brother was away at college, so we had the house to ourselves.

"Edel told me all about you, that you were the kind of guy that a horny girl could have a little fun with and that you could keep a secret." "She's right, but what she's referring to I haven't the faintest idea. Edel is my buddy's sister." With that a smile came to her face, she opened the door, I quickly stepped in she just as quickly relocked the door and headed down a hallway." Follow me." She led me to her bedroom closed the door and started unbuttoning her jeans. I shrugged and started doing the same. Soon we were both naked. She was even more beautiful with her clothes off. Why this girl needed my help I couldn't imagine. She took down the bed spread and jumped into bed. Just as I was going to climb in with her she got a good look at my cock, standing tall ready for action. "Holy shit" she yelled." I had no idea you were that well hung. I've never had one that big before."" I'll be gentle." I climbed between her legs, and remembering what Edel had taught me, I began to lick her pussy. Soon I had her griping the sheets in a death grip. She came with a series of Oh My Gods. When she calmed down, I asked her if she was on the pill. "Yes" she hissed. With that I guided my cock into her pussy. She wasn't as tight as Edel, but it felt great none the less. I started out slowly then began to go deeper and faster. Soon she was screaming "harder, deeper, oh fuck yes!" soon it was too much for me and I let loose, feeling me cum put her over the edge and she screamed and passed out. I pulled out, went over to her bathroom, got a wet wash cloth and wiped her face until she opened her eyes. "Thank you, that was just what I needed, I caught my boyfriend with another girl a couple of weeks ago, so I cut him off and he is not quite finished with his begging for forgiveness yet. The only problem with cutting him off is that I get horny after a week or so without sex." With that she got up out of bed started getting dressed. I took my cue and began to do the same. We walked back to the front door, she kissed me on the cheek and said good bye.

That was the beginning of my two years as an amateur gigolo. It seemed that more & more girls were requesting my services. Of course, I never complained, nor did I ever talk. I was a young man with two reputations. With the "Bad Girls" I was the stud with the big cock who knew how to use it and who could keep my mouth shut. With the "Good Girls" in my class I was the perfect date. I was a gentleman, they never had to worry about improper behavior from me. They could go out with me, we would have a great time and I would bring them back home perfectly intact with a gentle kiss on the cheek as I left. I never had a case of raging hormones that would prompt bad behavior because I was always taking care of some horny "friend".

One of my most memorable "dates" was with a girl about a year older than me. She came up behind me as I was walking home from school. She introduced herself as Ava. She had been talking to a friend of hers who had told her about me. She took me by the arm and led me to her house. Along the way we talked about why she wanted to do this. It seemed that she had always been a good girl and that she had had several boyfriends in the past but had not gone beyond the kissing and feeling stages. She just wasn't ready. Well now she was and she wanted to be with someone who knew what he was doing for her first time. I asked her if she was on the pill. Yes, she had convinced her mother that her periods were so irregular that she needed the pill in order to regulate herself. I told her that anytime she wanted to stop all she had to do was say so and I'd stop, no matter how far we had gone. She smiled at that but assured me she was ready. She said her parents had just opened a small Italian restaurant on the other side of town and that they both had to work because they were just starting to build their business.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.