A Trip to the Baths  - Cover

A Trip to the Baths

Copyright© 2012 by David Michaels

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My previous partner and I got off watching each other play around, sometimes just watching, and sometimes joining in, here is part on of a long story about one such visit to our local bath house

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   True Story   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As Steven and I flanked this muscle god, we both started rubbing his chest, then tweaking his full nipples. We moved in unison as we worked his chest over, kissing, biting and licking his nipples and arm pits, then Steven started moving lower. I continued to worship his chest and pits. I love a nice set of clean hairy, but trimmed pits. I watched as Steven opened our friends' towel, and was happy to see such a large cock. It was only half hard, but I could tell by the look on Stevens face it was going to be in his ass. He went to work almost immediately sucking on the stiffening cock, and was soon lost in deep-throating it. Our buddies' nipples were now hard and pointed, standing out and demanding attention, so I complied by taking one in my mouth and the other between my fingers. Each time Steven went down on the big cock, I pinched or bit one nipple or the other. I could tell that he was getting close, so I tapped Steven's head and he understood. He got up, pulled a condom from his wrist wallet, and wrapped the long thick cock up. He then swallowed it one last time so it was nice a slick then turned around and presented his ass to our god.

I don't know if it was the heat of the moment, or our god was a firm believer in "lick it before you stick it", but he bent forward and started eating Steven out. At this point I had nothing to do but watch, so I slowly stroked my cock as I watched our muscled friend eat out my boyfriend. Soon the muscle hunk stood up and pointed his very thick, stiff cock at Steven's ass, and simply pushed in. After our previous encounters, and the ass eating he had just gotten, Steven was more than ready. After a few moments of slow movement, our muscle buddy got into a nice rhythm, and gave Steven a good ride. With Mr. Muscle now standing I had something to do, so I scooted up on the bench seat, leaned in and took a good long lick of his ass. He stopped pumping Steven for a moment, pulled out just enough to push his ass back onto my face and tongue, and I started eating. Steven was not about to be denied his fucking, so he started moving his body and hips to impel himself on the cock in his ass. It took a bit of coordination, but we soon found a rhythm that was beneficial to all three of us. I got to eat a nice solid ass, Steven got a nice solid cock up his ass and our muscle bound friend got the worship his body deserved. I know this sounds a lot like the first part, but it gets better. I soon came up for a breather and found that we had gathered a small audience. I fell to my knees in the middle of the circle and serviced any cock that came near my face.

I got to swallow some thin ones, thick ones, long ones, and short ones. I had several hands on my body and at one point even had a mouth on my cock. Soon enough I could hear Steven's signal that he was ready to cum, so I went back to my original position behind our muscle god. I got two fingers up his ass and I could feel his urgency as he pounded Stevens' ass. I reached around, found his balls and tugged them ever so slightly, and I guess that's all he needed. He pushed one last hard thrust into Steven and the look on his face said he was cumming. I moved down below Steven and started tugging at his beautiful fire bush cock, and was soon rewarded with another of his loads all over my face. As he moved back to sit, Mr. Muscle had a look of pure enjoyment on his face. As both Steven and muscles sat on the bench the group moved in to finish off all over me. I guess I collected 10 loads at that point.

One by one everyone left, except, Mr. Muscles, Steven and myself. We headed out to shower as a trio, and helped each other clean up. We found out that Mr. Muscles was known as Jacob, and was at the club every other day, and made a pseudo-date to meet him again. Steven and I returned to my room to relax a bit and watch some porn. We fell asleep in each others' arms, my cock happy and Stevens' ass full. We awoke to a knock on our door, and I recognized one of the guys from the small group and invited him in. He said he was a promoter for another club and wondered if Steven and I would be interested in a 6 month membership free of charge, as long as we showed up once a week and put on a show similar to the one in the steam room. We did not hesitate to take him up on his offer, and within minutes, had ourselves another place to play. We walked around a bit after that and except for a few short stops to watch someone else, or play with a nice cock, nothing else happened that night. When our time expired, we checked out and went home. I really miss my club days, but am glad I have settled down a bit, Steven and I are no longer together, but once in a while, late at night we meet on cam-to-cam to jack off and discuss old times. I miss his fire red bush, tight ass, and just right blue veined cock, but I'm also happy with what I have right now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.