The Family-s - Cover

The Family-s

Copyright© 2012 by Kargan3033

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a story about a young and depressed young man who's life takes a turn for the strange and the erotic which will forever change the world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Slow   Caution   Violence   Workplace   Nudism  

Well here is the seventh chapter of this story and as always I wish to thank Gerald Davis and Bachgen for their hard work in editing this story of mine.

Duke saw the questioning look in Girl's eyes as he put the milkshake down in front of her, and leaned over to give her a kiss.

"Ummm?" Girl thought to herself, as she felt uncomfortable being kissed by her master in such a strange place with a stranger watching her, but since Duke was now her master she could not disobey him so she closed her eyes as Duke's lips touched hers in a gentle but loving kiss.

When he broke their kiss a few seconds later, Duke watched as Girl opened her eyes and blushed deeply.

"Amy, a brain freeze is a painful chill you get in your brain and spine if you drink too much of a cold drink too fast." he said with a loving smile, and watched as Girl gave him a shy but adoring smile.

"Thank you, Master, you take such good care of your slave!" Girl said, and when Mike heard that he was not sure as what to make of it, even though he was an old fashioned and down to earth man, he was very moral and his outlook on masters and slaves in this day and age was one of disgust at what he considered to be a perverted lifestyle.

But yet, he did not judge Duke and Girl too harshly, for he not only took into account the cover story of Girl being abused, but he could also see the warm love that Duke and Girl had for one another, which warmed his jolly old heart.

"So what would you like?" he asked Alistair and his family, "I'll have the Lumberjack dinner." he heard Alistair say to him, and when he looked at Susan he not only felt a strong stirring in his loins, but he considered her to be a lady despite looking like a pin up model with a body made for sin.

"I'll have the trout dinner." he heard Susan say to him, as she took a sip of her vintage wine with a pleased smile at the fine taste of the wine.

When he looked at Duke, he saw a strange smile on his face that perked his interest.

"I'll have the Pioneer Stew, and I might have seconds since I'm so hungry that I could eat the asshole off a hippo." Duke said in a pleasantly loony tune tone of voice, and it took all of his will power not to laugh as he saw the stunned look on the faces of his family as Mike burst out into a loud laugh, while his mother rolled her eyes and chuckled.

His father shook his head and began to chuckle as well, and when he looked at Girl he saw a confused and slightly green look on her face, because of his outrageous comment on how hungry he was and began to chuckle.

"What would you like to eat, Amy?" Mike asked as he got over his laughing fit, and watched as she picked up her menu as she started to look over the listed meals with a slightly confused look on her pale angelic face.

"I'll have the Prospector's Bones please." Mike heard Girl say to him in a whispering and shy tone of voice.

"Would you like a half rack?" he asked, as he seriously doubted that such a small girl could actually finish off such a large meal.

Girl looked at Mike with a slightly puzzled look as she was trying to understand his question, when suddenly there was a loud howl of a rumbling stomach and everyone saw Girl's face turn a dark beet red because of her stomach's outcry for food.

When Mike left to cook up their meals, Alistair saw his son smiling at Girl and decided to speak to him about the issue of whom she belonged to.

"Son, I know that you and Girl have some very powerful feelings for each other, and that is why I'm giving her to you, as your slave." he said, and watched as Duke looked at him with a surprised look on his face.

"Th ... Thanks Dad." Duke said, as he was surprised that his father would give him one of his slaves, and when he looked over to Girl he saw a worried look on her face that broke his heart.

"Girl, I do want you, but I have never had a girlfriend, let alone a slave, so this is kind of surprising for me, ok?" he said to her, and he saw that Girl knew that he was accepting her as his slave, and she could not help but to look down at the floor with an overjoyed and a very aroused look as her face turned a bright candy apple red.

After some time of nursing their drinks and engaging in some idle chit chat, Mike came into the dining room with a cart that had their meals on it, first he placed Alistair's meal before him, which consisted of a twenty four ounce steak, a large pile of whipped potatoes in beef gravy and a mess of mixed vegetables.

Susan smiled a happy and thankful smile at Mike as he put her large trout dinner before her that consisted of a large, broiled rainbow trout with cracked black pepper, a mess of whipped potatoes and mixed vegetables, with a small bowl full of fresh lemon slices.

Mike watched as Duke started to drool as he placed a large earthenware bowl before him that held the thick hearty stew that was chocked full of large beef cubes, cubed potatoes and mixed vegetables, in a rich looking sauce along with six large slices of warm garlic bread.

Everyone watched Girl as Mike set down her meal, which consisted of a full rack of thick beefy ribs, slathered in homemade BBQ sauce, two large corn on the cobs covered in melting butter, and a large helping of whipped potatoes mixed with butter, garlic and chives, that made her face light up like a string of five hundred trillion terra-watt floodlights.

Mike watched as Alistair and his family began to eat and was pleased with the approving look on their faces, and he could not help but to chuckle to himself as he saw Amy start ripping the meat off of one of the beef ribs with a look of ravenous hunger and pleased wonderment.

"Amy, take it easy or you will make yourself sick." Duke said as he saw Girl tearing into her ribs at the speed of light, and he saw her give him a wolf-like look and he felt his balls churn with lusty desire as he felt his growing love for her, and gave her a wolfish leer of his own.

"Damn, you really out did yourself this time, Mike." Alistair said as he finished eating his mouthful of the juicy steak, and he could not help but to smile a very pleased smile. As he looked at Susan and watched as she tried her trout dinner and he saw her face light up with pleasure, he could not help but to get a hard on at the lusty delighted and happy look on her face.

"This is by far the best fish dish I have ever tasted." Susan said to Mike, and she could not help but to grin like a loon at the happy and perverted Santa like look on Mike's face.

Duke could not help but to feel happy, and that he was a part of a real and somewhat normal family, as he dug into his stew, "Well fuck me over with a feather." he said to Mike after he finished his mouth full of the stew, as he was greatly pleased with its rich and hearty taste.

Then he saw Mike burst out into gay laughter and he could not help but to join in, and in less ten seconds not only was his father and mother laughing like spider monkeys on crack, but even Girl was laughing without restraint, which made him feel that all was right and well in the world.

After a time of good food and great conversation, he and his family finished off the last of their meals.

Duke looked over to Girl and saw that she had a content and somewhat sleepy look, not only due to the filling meal, as he could not believe that she had finished her whole meal, but also due to the excitement of the day which to him was nothing really, but to her it was a major event.

"Father, Amy and I are going back to our room." he said to his father, and he was surprised that he could keep to the cover name he had given Girl due to his very relaxed stated of mind.

Alistair and Susan looked at them, and they along with Mike could see that Girl was looking like she was going to fall asleep right then and there, and the three of them were amazed that for such a small girl that she had managed to finished every bite of her large meal.

"Sure, Son, you two go and relax." Mike heard Alistair say to Duke and Girl, and he could not help but to smile a jolly smile as he saw Duke take Girl's head in his hands to lick the bit of BBQ sauce from the left corner of her mouth before giving her a short but deep kiss.

"Well, Mike, how much do I owe you for this fine meal?" Alistair asked, and added "Also, how much for the wine?" as Susan drained the last of the remarkable wine in her glass.

"Don't worry about the wine, consider it a gift, besides I have the feeling if it sat there any longer it would have gone to shit." he said to him as he stuck out his right hand.

After they had shaken hands, he paid Mike for their meals as he felt very relaxed, so much so that the apprehension he had felt before he and his family had their dinner was far from his peaceful mind.

Susan took the bottle of wine from the table, as her master wrapped an arm around her slender waist and they went back to their room to relax for the night.

As they were walking back to their room, Duke could not help but to wrap his right arm around Girl's waist as she leaned on him with a content but sleepy look that made him horny as hell.

As soon as they were in their room, Girl started to get undressed when she felt Duke take a hold of her hands.

"Let me do that." Girl heard her master say to her with a lusty look that warmed up her pussy. And she stood there as Duke reached out to undo the buttons to the blouse of her French maid outfit, and she could not help but to smile a shy smile, as she saw the lusty but loving look on Duke's face as he stripped the blouse from her pale body.

"God, you are such a beautiful slave." Duke said, as he saw Girl blush with that maddeningly arousing shy but sleepy look that made him as hard as a ten trillion parsec thick carbon steel bar.

He dropped the blouse to the floor, and with a wolfish leer on his face began to slowly rub his slave's small perky tits. Which made Girl let out a small pleasured gasp and he knew that she was the only one for him.

"Ah, Master," Girl gasped as she felt Duke palm her tits as he began to lightly squeeze them and move them in a circular motion, while her hardening nipples pressed deeply into the palms of his strong hands, and she could not help but to tremble as her master leaned down and began to lightly lick her left nipple as he reaching around her back to undo her skirt.

"Hehehehehe!" Duke chuckled to himself as he lightly bit Girl's painfully hard left nipple, while he managed to undo the clasp to her skirt as she reached down and took his head into her small hands as her skirt dropped into a pool around her feet.

He scooped her into his arms and made his way over to the bed, as Girl began to frantically try to suck his face off of his skull.

Susan looked at her Master, and when she saw the deeply thoughtful look on his handsome face she could not help but to feel a little worried about him.

"Master, what is on your mind?" she asked as she came over to the bed, and she watched her master roll up a large joint.

Alistair looked at his wife slave and saw the slightly worried look in her lovely eyes, and he wanted to tell her what was going to happen when they reached his lab, but he knew that if he did tell her she would mostly likely freak out.

"It's nothing really, Slave, I'm just a bit overawed with the way our lives are changing, but don't worry, I will never stop loving you." he said to Susan, who sat down beside him on the large and comfortable bed while he finished rolling the joint.

Alistair looked at his slave and he could see the look of desire in her dark green eyes, and he quickly lit the joint and after he exhaled his lung full of pot smoke he held the joint out to his wife with a lusty look.

"You get off on corrupting the innocent, don't you, Master." Susan said with an impish smirk as she took the joint from her husband, and took a powerful toke from it as she then began to cough like a hippo with a lung infection that was yaking its guts up.

"Easy, Slave." she heard her master and husband say with a soothing tone of voice, and he began to lightly rub her back as she was rocked by a few body shaking coughs.

When Susan got herself under control she looked at her master, and when she saw the powerful and lovingly lusty expression on his face she felt her heart sing with joy, and she felt a strange sense of oneness with him as the pot began to work its herbal goodness on her love and lust addled brain.

Duke watched as his slave, who was looking up at him as she was lying on the bed with a delightfully sleepy but oh so horny look, that he could stand it no longer and began to frantically tear his clothing off as he felt like a god, due to the loving and submissive look on Girl's flushed and angelic face.

Girl shivered as she saw the look of raw masculine power on Duke's face, and she could not help but to feel herself getting hot and wet as her new master finished stripping himself naked.

"Master! please use your new cum slut!" she gasped with her deeply feminine need for her master, as Duke laid himself down on her and began to devour her quivering lips with a series of playful love bites.

Duke placed his right hand between her legs and his left hand on her right breast, "God what a..." Duke thought, and his mind derailed as he found he could not put into words or thoughts the deep and primeval feelings that were burning so intensely within him.

He felt Girl wrap her small arms around him as he began to lightly stroke the wet petals of the flower of her womanhood, and he felt like that there was nothing else in existence but the two of them locked in such a deeply passionate embrace.

Girl felt like she was flying to heaven, as Duke's right hand lightly teased her pulsing pussy while he pinched her right nipple in between the fingernails of his pointer finger and thumb, and she screamed into his mouth as he gave her nipple a hard and savage twist as he pinched her painful throbbing clit which was speeding her loving mind, heart and soul to heaven.

After they finished the joint, Alistair watched as Susan got up off of the edge of the bed and began to do a slow and seductive striptease for him, which made him smile as he began to get undressed.

"My God what a slave she is!" he thought to himself as he removed his shirt and threw it aside, while he watched Susan's swaying body like a king cobra that had found a cornered mouse.

Susan looked over her shoulder with a hot and lusty look and slapped herself hard on the ass while continuing to sway and shimmy, she watched as her master continued to get undressed, and she bent over and wiggling her hips as she undid the buckles for her red high heel shoes.

Alistair finished undressing himself as Susan artfully kicked off her heels and spun around to face him as he lay down on the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.