The Family-s - Cover

The Family-s

Copyright© 2012 by Kargan3033

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a story about a young and depressed young man who's life takes a turn for the strange and the erotic which will forever change the world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Slow   Caution   Violence   Workplace   Nudism  

As always let's give thank to both Gerald Davis and Bachgen for proof reading and editing this chapter.

Duke was looking at Girl, and she was looking out the window next to her with a fearful yet wonderstruck look as she was watching the countryside go by as they were driving.

"Shit, I think this is the first time Girl has ever been away from home." he thought to himself, as he gave Girl a slight hug to reassure her that she was going to be ok.

Alistair could see that Susan was on the edge of what seemed to be a nervous breakdown, then he looked into the rear view mirror and saw that Girl was looking out the car window with a slightly wowed and very uptight look, which told him that she was feeling a bit panicky at being out of doors for so long and in a strange area.

When he looked at his son, he saw the cold look on his face while he was holding Girl close to him, and this made him happy, for he knew that Duke would do whatever he had to do in order to protect her, like a real man would do.

He took a deep breath, held it in and slowly let it out as he was struggling to keep his growing excitement under wraps. "I think we need to smoke a few." he thought to himself as he realized the tension that they were all under, and pulled the car over to the side of the highway.

"Master, why have we stopped?" Duke heard his mother ask his father, and when he looked at Girl he could see she was on the edge of a nervous breakdown, which worried him greatly.

"Son, roll up a joint for you and Girl." he heard his father say to him, and for some unknown reason he thought that it would be a good idea to be stoned, as he knew that whatever was going to happen when they reached his father's lab was going to be a mind fuck and a half.

Girl was watching Duke as he was rolling up the joint, and she was wishing to be back at the house safe and sound, "It's ok, Girl, I won't let anything bad happen to you." she heard her new master say, and for some unknown reason she felt comforted by his words as he finished rolling the joint.

Susan was watching her husband and master as he was rolling up a large joint, she could see a look of grim expectation on his hard face, and for some reason that she could not understand, she felt her fear lessen as he not only finished rolling the joint but lit it up as well.

After he took a hard toke from the joint Alistair held it out to his slave wife, and he could see the unsure look in her lovely green eyes for he had forbidden her from smoking up, and felt his heart go out to her as he realized just how much she meant to him.

"It's ok, Slave, you may smoke it." he said with a firm and loving tone of voice, while watching as his slave took the joint from him and take a small toke from it.

Duke heard his mother starting to cough as she exhaled the pot smoke from her lungs, and he could not help but to smile to himself as his mind's eye painted him a highly amusing image of what the look would be on his mother's face when she got high.

He reached into his backpack and took out his lighter and lit up the joint he had rolled, as he was toking, he looked over to Girl and saw that she seemed to be a little more relaxed which in turn relaxed him.

"DAAAMMNN!" he thought to himself, as he began to cough once more as he exhaled his lungful of pot smoke, and he could not help but to wonder if he would ever get used to smoking pot.

He held out the burning joint to Girl, who gave him a shy look as she took it from him, and he felt himself become aroused by the shy but loving look on her pale face.

Alistair looked at his slave wife and saw the dazed look on her finely featured face, which told him that she was right cooked, and when she looked at him and began to giggle like a little girl he could not help but to laugh before he took the joint from her to take a toke for himself.

When Duke heard his mother starting to get the giggles, he could not help but to smile like a loon as Girl was toking away on their joint.

"Hey, Mom, how do you feel?" he asked in a mirth laden tone of voice, and when his mother looked over to him, he saw the happy but wasted look on her face that made him roar with laughter.

Girl looked at her sister slave and could not help but to half laugh and half choke, as she was tickled pink by the silly look on her face, Susan looked at her son and saw the outrageously amused look on his youthful face as he continued to laugh, and she could not help but to feel such a deep sense of love for him that she could not help but to blush, as she had an erotic image of the two of them spending some "Mother/Son" time together.

When she looked at Girl she could not help but to break into a side splitting laughter, as she saw the happily wasted look on her pale face, as what was left of her lingering worries went right out the window.

Susan felt such a sense of love and peace that she could not help but to feel that all was right and well in the world.

After the four of them were done smoking up, Alistair opened the front passenger's side window to get some fresh air into the car, when Susan's stomach let out a surprising loud snarl of hunger.

"There is a truck stop a few miles up the highway, we'll stop there to eat." he said, as he and his family felt very relaxed, "Sounds good, Master." Susan said, as she not only felt happy, but very horny as well, and she licked her lips in a manner that left no doubt as to what she wanted to eat as he gave her a lusty look of his own.

As they were driving, Duke reached out and pulled Girl close to him and planted a hot wet kiss on her lips, and she let out a muffled but very happy gasp.

Alistair looked into the rear view mirror and saw the way his son was trying to lick Girl's spleen clean, and he decided to give Girl to him as his slave for just himself.

"Son ... Son!" he said, as he could see that Duke was too wrapped up in orally raping Girl to pay attention to him, and decided to leave the two of them be for the time being.

Girl could not help but to reach out and embrace Duke tightly, as she felt not only horny as all bloody hell, but also had the strange sensation that she was melting into the backseat due to their heated and passionate kiss.

"MMMMM!" she groaned into Duke's mouth, and not only were their tongues engaged in a no holds barred wrestling match, but she could feel one of Duke's hand sliding up her right leg towards her hot and extremely wet pussy.

She spread her legs as wide open as she could so that she could give Duke unrestricted access to her pussy.

Susan looked over her seat, and when she saw her son and Girl making out she felt her own pussy throb with her feminine need to be had by her master, "Ohhh, that's so sweet!" she thought to herself as her hand made its way between her legs without even being aware of it, as she was so happy that Duke and Girl were in love with one another.

Alistair watched as his slave wife was slowly bringing her hands between her legs, and felt himself also become highly aroused, and as much as he wanted to have his way with her, he felt himself becoming hungry when he saw the truck stop up ahead.

"Ok, you three, get your acts together, we are coming up to the truck stop!" he said loudly, and watched as Susan realized where her hands were heading as she quickly placed them in her lap, and Duke and Girl came out of their lusty spellbound state of mind.

When they got to the truck stop, Duke could not help but to smirk to himself, as he could imagine what the people at the truck stop would think of him and his family, since his father was dressed in a suit that cost a few thousand dollars, he was dressed in black jeans, combat boots and a Iron Maiden shirt, while Girl was dressed in her French maid outfit, with his mom being dressed in a slinky, satiny, black cocktail dress and red high heeled shoes.

When the four of them got out of the car they took a few moments to stretch their bodies.

When Alistair looked at Girl he saw a slightly uptight look on her face since this was her first time being in a public place with other people, he looked over to his son and watched as he took Girl's chin in his right hand.

When she was looking at him, he heard Duke say that he would protect her, and from the grim and hard tone of his voice he knew that his son would slaughter anyone who so much as dared to look at Girl the wrong way, and was very pleased by this change in his son.

When the four of them entered the truck stop, they saw that there were six large men, three women and a few kids sitting at the tables and enjoying their food. Then the truck stop got strangely quiet as they became aware of the newcomers.

"Heh!" Duke thought to himself, as he could see the surprised but wary looks on the faces of the other people in the truck stop because of the way he and his family were dressed.

He looked to his father and saw the grim but sarcastic smile on his face, when their eyes met he could see that his father was pretty much in the same frame of mind he was in, which made the strange ego trip he was on all the more keenly felt.

"That's my boy!" Alistair thought to himself, as he could see that his son was mentally daring anyone to pick a fight with him, because he knew that his old man would back him up.

Girl and Susan felt their arousal grow as they saw the challenging looks on their Masters' faces as they made their way over to an empty table.

Once they were seated, Duke saw a family of four looking at him and his family.

He saw that the family before him, consisted of an overweight and slightly balding man who was eying his mother with a look of arousal, while his wife, who was an overweight woman with saggy tits, was eying his father with a fearful but lusty look, as their somewhat chunky son was looking at Girl with a look of open teenage lust which made him very displeased.

While the boy's sister, who outweighed him by nearly a hundred pounds, was looking at him with a lusty look in her dark brown piggy like eyes, which disgusted him.

Alistair was looking towards a man sitting at a table by himself and saw that he was nearly as tall as he was, and seemed to be fairly musclebound, then he noticed that he was looking at his slave wife with a very interested look on his face. This made him very angry, and when their eyes locked, he saw the man's eyes go wide with a mixture of fear and anger at the death head's look that he was giving him.

"Excuse me, but what can I get you?" a voice said from their right, which seemed to snap Duke and Alistair out of their confrontational mindset for the moment, as the four of them looked to see who had spoken to them.

Girl, Duke, Alistair and Susan saw a thin woman who looked to be in her late forties, and that the years had not been kind to her from her slightly haggard looks.

Girl and Susan felt a stab of jealousy well up in their hearts as they saw the way the waitress was eying their masters with a look of lusty interest. Alistair realized that things might get ugly if he did not snap not only himself, but his family as well, out of their confrontational mindset.

"I'll have a black coffee." he said to the waitress, who was giving him more than a once over, and found that she was about as appealing as week old puke.

"I'll have a glass of wine." Susan said, as she felt the need to slit the waitress's throat, from the way she was looking at her master and husband, as she knew that this greasy spoon truck stop would not have wine, but asked for it just to piss the waitress off.

"PSYCHO!" Sally Goldstein thought to herself, as she saw the deadly look that the killer looking woman in the black cocktail dress was giving her, and momentarily felt the womanly desire to steal away the woman's husband, because not only was he handsome and strong, but loaded as well, from the way he was dressed.

Duke was so wrapped up in watching the overweight family that he was totally unaware of the drama that was unfolding around him between his father and the lone man at the far end of the truck stop's restaurant, or of the murderous look that his mother was giving the waitress.

"Heh, I could whip his ass!" he thought to himself, and for a moment he considered having Girl blow him just to rub it into his face that Girl was his and would never be his.

Speaking of Girl, he looked over to her and felt his blood turn to ice water at the look that was screaming "Murder!, Death!, Kill!" on her face, as she saw the overweight girl looking at him with a lusty interest.

Alistair felt his attention being drawn to his left, and when he looked he felt his blood run cold at the hostile look on Girl's normal placid face, for he had not only raised her to be completely submissive, but he also designed her to have virtually no aggression whatsoever, and when he saw where not only she, but his son, was looking he saw the overweight family watching them.

"God he is sooo handsome!" Maggie Tomson thought, as she was looking at the man in the snappy suit, and she felt her pussy become hot and wet for the first time in a very long time, since she and her husband no longer found each other sexually attractive anymore.

She looked over to her husband Frank and saw the way he was looking at the man's wife, and she felt the need to kick him in the balls.

She saw the young boy looking at her son with a cruel look and she felt the need to protect Danny, as well as feeling her lust grow, for she found the boy to be highly attractive as well.

However, when she saw Girl looking at her daughter, Wendy, with a look of pure live evil, she felt like someone had main lined a gallon of ice cold water into her large bowels.

"Damn!" Frank Tomson thought to himself, as he was looking at the killer woman in the black cocktail dress, and he felt a faint stirring in his neglected loins, this surprised him, since he hadn't had a hard on in years, and he looked over to his wife and when he saw the way she was almost drooling at the man in the killer suit, he felt the need to teach her a lesson in faithfulness.

"What the fuck is that punk looking at?!" he thought to himself, as he saw the freakish boy looking at his son with a cold, cruel look on his face.

Everyone was so wrapped up in their dark and somewhat lusty thoughts that they did not notice the two police officers that came into the truck stop.

Detective Frank Castle and his partner Mack Bolan felt something out of place as they walked into the truck stop, and they took a moment to look everyone over in the restaurant.

"What the fuck?" Frank Castle thought to himself as he felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end, which only happened when he was in grave danger.

"What the hell?" Mack thought to himself as he was feeling the strange sense of danger that his partner was feeling, and when he looked around the truck stop, he saw a large man sitting by himself and deduced that from the man's large body, worry lined face and his causal dress, that he was a truck driver who had a cold and dangerous look on his face while looking to the west of the truck stop.

When he followed the truck driver's gaze, he felt confused and apprehensive, more so than he had felt when he had walked into Rocky's Truck Stop, as he saw a strange looking family sitting at a table at the far end of the truck stop.

"What the fuck is this shit?" Frank thought to himself as he saw Mack looking to the west end of Rocky's, and when looked to where his partner was looking he saw a tall and powerful man dressed in a suit that would most likely cost him a year's worth of cop paychecks, and his mind screamed the word "MAFIA!!!!"

Then he looked at the blond woman and felt his balls lurch, saw that she was a knock out, and a half as his streetwise mind labeled her as a high class whore.

Next, he looked at the teenage boy, and for a moment he did not seem like the run of the mill teenage punk, then he looked at the even stranger looking girl in the French maid outfit, and he had no idea what to make of her, for she did not seem like the run of the mill child prostitute.

"UNIT 51, report." his walkie talkie squawked, and its stocky loud sound shattered the vaguely dangerous air of Rocky's. "Unit 51 here, we are at Rocky's Truck Stop on highway six hundred and sixty six." he said into the mike, as everyone looked at him and his partner for a moment.

Alistair and Duke looked at one another and saw that the other was not pleased with the appearance of the two police officers, which put a major dampener of their hostility towards the other patrons of the truck stop.

As Girl and Susan became aware of the two police officers, they felt their aggression turn to a simmering fear, because they were high and thought that the cops were going to bust them.

Frank and his family felt relieved that the two police offers were at the truck stop, because they believed that they would protect them from Alistair and his family, which went double for Sally, who was struggling to get her haywire emotions under control.

Patrick Blackmen, the trucker who had been exchanging deadly looks with Alistair, decided that it would be a good idea to chill out, because the last thing he needed was trouble with the police, for he was smuggling fifty kilos of pure cocaine to his boss, one Hans Ulrich, who was the leader of a militant white power group in Toronto and was waiting for his shipment of drugs.

Alistair watched as the two police officers took a seat at a table next to him and his family, and decided that if the two police officers harassed him and his family they would meet with an unfortunate end at the hands of one of his combat G.E.L.s.

Duke looked at Girl and his mother and saw that they were ill at ease with the presence of the two police officers, and now that he had cooled off, he too started to feel uneasy around the two hard ass looking police officers.

When Sally walked over to the two police officers to take their order, Alistair felt put out that the waitress had not finished taking his family's order, and he made a note to have her and Rocky's Truck Stop reduced to an ugly greasy smear on the ground.

Susan, Girl and Duke watched as Alistair got to his feet, and they realized that it was time to leave, what unsettled them was the cold and cruel look in his dark eyes.

As they left Rocky's Duke knew something bad was taking place, and as much as he wanted to ask his father what was going on, he decided to hold his tongue until they got into the car.

Once the four of them piled into the family car, Duke watched his father fire up the car and pull out of the truck stop's parking lot.

"Father, why did we leave?" he asked in a flat tone of voice, as he was not sure of what to make of his father's seemingly erratic moods.

"Simple really, there is a nice hotel up the road, with a very nice restaurant and far better service than that shit hole we were at." Alistair said with a wicked smile, as he decided that there was no point in being pissed off about the lack of service from the waitress, as well as having to associate with people that he considered to be useless scum sucking algae eaters.

Two hours later Alistair pulled his car into the parking lot of Sea Vu Inn, which was a nice out of the way hotel that was situated on the banks of a large lake.

"Wake up everyone, we are here." he said to his family, who had fallen into a deep slumber from being under the influence of the weed and the long strange stillness between them.

"Sorry, Master, that this slave fell asleep." Susan said in a slightly groggy tone of voice as she started to wake up, Alistair looked over into the back seat and saw that Duke and Girl were still asleep, with Girl lying on the back seat with her head in Duke's lap and his son was resting his left hand on her head.

He started to reach over to shake his son's shoulder to wake him up when he heard Duke let out a low snarling growl at him, and he realized that his son was subconsciously warning him off in an effort to protect Girl.

"That's my Son." he thought to himself with a proud fatherly smile, because he was surprised by how taken his son was with Girl. "Son, wake up." Duke heard as he felt someone shaking him.

His eyes snapped open, as he felt danger in this contact, and when his brain woke up he saw that it was his father shaking him with a strange smile and he instantly relaxed.

"Nice place, Master." Susan said as he and the others got out of the car and she saw the Sea Vu Inn. "Yes, my pretty little Fuck Toy, I usually stop here when I go to the lab." she heard Alistair say as she stretched out her supple body to get the kinks out of it, unaware of the wolfish smile on her husband's face as he visually raped her.

"Far out!" Duke thought to himself as they walked into the small lobby of the hotel, and he noticed that it was not only clean, but it had an outdated but homey feeling to it, and he was surprised when Girl took his right hand in her left hand. When he looked at her he saw the deeply fretful look on her angelic face.

"What the hell?" he thought to himself, as he was surprised by the change in Girl's personality, which was the complete opposite of the "Murder!, Death!, Kill!," look she had been giving the piggy like fat girl at the truck stop.

"Unreal, she's a mystery all right." he thought to himself with a loving feeling in his heart, as he gave his slave a heartwarming smile.

"Well piss on my back and tell me it's raining!" the four of them heard, and when they looked towards the sound of the voice they saw an old man who was stooped over and of considerable age.

"Peter, I'm glad to see you, my old friend, this is my wife, my son and his girlfriend." Alistair said to the old man, who looked to be well into his late eighties.

"Hello." Peter Dale said as he looked at Alistair's family, and when he saw Susan he felt a surprising stirring in his loins as he got a stiffy because she was so smoking hot.

"Hello, Sir." Susan said as she saw the aroused look on the old man's face, and she felt flattered that she could give someone of his considerable age a hard on. "I'm Susan Temple." she said, as she stuck out her hand to shake the old man's hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.