The Family-s - Cover

The Family-s

Copyright© 2012 by Kargan3033

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story about a young and depressed young man who's life takes a turn for the strange and the erotic which will forever change the world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Slow   Caution   Violence   Workplace   Nudism  

Well here's the next chapter of my story and I want to thank both Gerald Davis and Bachgen for proof reading and editing this chapter as well as the last chapter I posted.

"Umhummm." Duke muttered to himself as he started to come to an awakened state of mind when he felt something soft and warm touching him. He opened his eyes, and for a moment was shocked as he saw a very naked Girl snuggled up to him in his bed.

"Eh Heh." he thought to himself as he was struggling to recall how he had ended up with Girl in his bed. When the sleep cleared from his mind, he recalled how not only did he get high for the first time as well as get laid, but of the changes in his life.

"Siiiirrrrr." Girl gasped as she woke up and saw Duke looking at her with a happy look on his face. That made her happy as she recalled how she had serviced him, and of the pleasure that her service not only brought him, but to her as well.

Alistair was stroking the side of his wife's face, as he saw the wasted look on her face, which told him that she had had one hell of a mindbending orgasm that took her to her happy place before they both feel asleep.

When she let out a contented murmur, he felt that all was right and well in the world.

"Good morning, Slave." he said, as he saw Susan starting to come to an awakened state of mind. "Master!" Susan gasped, as she felt both a lingering pain and the pleasure from the way her master and husband had so ruthless corrected her, as well as use her for his pleasure.

She reached up to plant a big wet kiss on his lips, as she could see and feel his love for her in their embrace that was a perfect mirror image of her love for him.

"Sir, it's time to get ready for school." Duke heard Girl say to him as they continued to snuggle up to each other. When he looked at the clock on the night table next to his bed, he saw that it was eight thirty in the morning.

"Damn." he said, as he wished for nothing more than just to lie in bed and continue to snuggle up to Girl for the day, but yet he knew that his father would kick his ass if he wasted the day away.

As they got out of bed, Duke saw the large crimson stain on the sheets of his bed and he wondered how it was possible for Girl to have been a virgin until he had used her.

Girl saw Duke looking at the large crimson stain on his bed and could tell that he had many questions that he wanted to ask her, not only how it was possible for her to have been a virgin, but of the radical changes in his life thanks to her master, his father.

"Hurry, Sir, we do not have much time." she said as she felt a slight amount of fear, because her master had been expecting her to have breakfast made by six in the morning as usual.

They were both surprised when they made their way downstairs and into the kitchen to get something to eat, and saw Alistair and Susan in the kitchen and that Susan was cooking.

"Morning, Son." Alistair said with a mile wide smile, as he saw Duke blushing from the tips of his hair all the way down to the tips of his toe nails. "Ummm... , morning, Father." Duke said as he could see the smiling leer on his father's face that was so out of place for him, that he felt like crawling under a rock and never coming out due to his teenage embarrassment.

"Forgive this wench, Master!" Girl said with the most submissive voice that she could muster, as she was not sure if her master was displeased with her for getting up so late, and she was also confused as to what her feelings were for him since she had become his son's lover.

"Don't worry about it, Girl, besides, I had to get my other bitch to make breakfast for us all, since her cooking skills seems to have gone to pot since you took over the cooking in this household." She heard her master say, as she looked into his eyes and saw that he knew of her slightly skewed feelings for him, and felt herself become frightened at the thought of her master being angry with her for her feelings for his son.

"Father, don't call my mother a bitch, ok." Duke said with a slightly displeased tone of voice, as he felt moved to defend his mother.

Alistair could see the state of flux that his son was in because of the life changing events of the night before, and he did not find himself displeased with the tone of voice that Duke had when he had told him not to insult his mother.

Quite the contrary, he could see that his son was starting to assert his manliness, and he knew that he would have to carefully guide his son into this new phase of his life or things would become very unpleasant, not only for him and his family, but for a great many other people as well.

"Son, when I call your mother a bitch or treat her like a slave, she loves me for it because she not only understands her true feminine nature but she is at peace with herself enough to enjoy being dominated by me." Duke heard his father say to him, and for a moment he was not sure if he could believe his father or not.

But when his mother came over to him and looked at him with a happy and loving smile, he could not detect any kind of negativity about her being his father's slave, which confused him all the more.

"Son, what your father said about the true nature of men and women, that of men being dominant and women being slaves is true. I love your father, because he loves me enough to treat me as a slave, both with a strong hand, ruthless mind, loving heart, and one hell of a skill of raping me into my happy place." Susan said, and when she saw the slightly freaked out look on her son's face, she could not help but to laugh and reach out and hug him close to her.

"Ummm..." Duke thought to himself, as he did not know what to think, because not only of what his mother had just said to him, but by the fact that she was happily laughing as she held him tight, and his confusion was further compounded when his father started to laugh a loud and hearty laugh.

But what really blew his mind was when he heard Girl starting to laugh, when he looked over at her he saw one of the most breathtaking sights in his life, as he saw the happy and open display of merriment on her pale angelic face.

Once the four of them got themselves onto a more even keeled frame of mind, Susan let go of her son and made her way back to the stove to check on the bacon she was cooking, as Duke and Girl made their way over to the dining table.

"So, son, was Girl any good last night?" Alistair asked with a sleazy tone of voice and a delightfully perverted leer on his face.

"Ah ... well ... I ... umm ... Yes!" Duke said, as he felt like he was three inches tall, and when he looked at Girl as his face turned ten thousand shades of red, he saw that she was looking down at the floor with a shy look on her blushing face, and he felt himself become aroused.

"Hehehehehehehe, EXCELENT!" Alistair thought to himself, as he saw the looks of utter embarrassment on Duke and Girl's faces, and for a moment he could see the look of budding love between them, and for some odd reason he was not too sure how he felt about that, since Girl was his and had been his alone until he had ordered her to sleep with his son.

"Here you go, Dukey, you eat up, because I have no doubt that you are very hungry this morning." Susan said with a loving smile as she came over to her son's place and started to load his plate with bacon, eggs and pancakes, only after she had filled her master's plate.

"Umm, yea." Duke said as he realized that he was not hungry, but that he was starving, and he could not help but to smile to himself as he realized as to why he felt like he could eat a whole BBQ'ed warthog and have room for seconds, as his mother finished loading up his plate.

"Be sure and eat up, you'll need your strength, maybe I should make you something special to EAT." Susan said, as she saw the embarrassed look on her son's face as he choked on a mouthful of pancakes.

"WHACK!"

"YIEEE!" Susan screeched, as Alistair slapped her hard on the ass for what she had said to Duke, for it was clear to all that she had made an indecent proposition to him with her choice of words and slutty tone of voice.

"Oh man!! This is like a twisted rerun of the Brady Bunch on crack!" Duke thought to himself as he started to eat once more, as he had the shockingly arousing mental image of him eating out his mother.

"Come here, Slave!" Alistair said with a mockingly displeased tone of voice, as Susan finished serving Girl her breakfast.

When she came over to him he could see that she was not sorry in the least for making that crack to their son, "I told you that you and our son will never be sleeping together, so get that thought out of your mind." he said.

Out of the corner of his eyes he saw that Duke was trying and failing to act like this was just another normal morning for him as he was eating, and decided to really mess with his mind, "I know, Master, but he's just so cute and adorable that I can't help but to want to eat him all up." Susan said in a scolded schoolgirl tone of voice, as Duke choked on a mouthful of eggs as he had a very arousing image of his mother deepthroating him, which shamed him all the worse then he already was at that moment.

"On your knees, Slave!" Alistair said to his slave wife as he pointed to his crotch, and watched as Susan gave him a bright eyed and happy look as she quickly got under the table to service her master's cock with her highly skilled mouth.

"Aww, come on! I'm trying to eat HERE!" Duke said with a cracked tone of voice on the word here, as he felt a hand in between his legs as well as hearing wet, sucking sounds as his mother was blowing his father.

When he looked down between his legs, he saw that Girl was on her knees before him as well, and she was not only getting his pants undone and down along with his boxers, but that she was starting to deepthroat him like a hurting crack whore going down on a horse for a fat bag of the shit.

After a long, pleasant and highly distracting breakfast for Duke, due not only to the fact that his mother was gobbling his father's crank, but also for the fact that Girl was using her unsurpassed oral skills on him in front of his parents, he finished eating, when suddenly he reached down and grabbed Girl by the hair and forced his hard cock down her throat as he came, his brains out as Girl pushed him past the point of no return.

"That's my Boy!" Alistair thought to himself, as he saw that Duke was cuming his brains out, and that one of his hands was under the table, which told him that he had Girl by the hair as he felt himself coming closer and closer to blasting a load down Susan's throat.

"Oh wow, man! This is just too twisted for words." Duke thought to himself, as he saw the hard look on his father's face, as he realized that his father had just blown a load down his mother's throat as Girl was trying to suck every sub atomic particle of his cum out of his balls.

Once they were done at the table, Girl and Susan began to clear away the dishes, "Son, I'll be driving you to school, so get ready and I'll meet you out in the car." Duke heard his father say to him as he went up to his room to get his school books and what not.

"Holy shit! No one at school would believe this shit!" he thought to himself, as he realized that he was no longer one of the doomed souls to die alone, loveless and a virgin. When he came downstairs he could barely hear his mother and Girl talking to one another, as he realized that his mother was picking Girl's brain for the dirt on their sexual encounter, and he felt a strange sense of shame.

"Well, Son, how do you feel?" Alistair asked as his son got into his GMC Ninja sports car, when he saw the flushed look on Duke's face he could not help but to chuckle, as he recalled the state of mind he had been in when he was his son's age and had gotten laid for the first time.

As they were driving into the city of Willow Creek, Duke was thinking back to his encounter with Girl. He had a ton of questions he wanted to ask his father, but he kept quiet because he was not sure he wanted the answers to his questions, as well as his lingering embarrassment.

"Son, did you bring your weed with you?" he heard his father ask, and he could not help but to give his father a scandalous look, "I don't think having dope on me in school is a good thing. I sure as shit do not want to get busted, you know." he said to his father, who had a mile wide smile on his face that gave him the willies.

"Don't worry about that, Son, open the glove compartment." Alistair said as they were driving down the highway towards the city, and he watched as his son opened the glove box and he could not help but to cackle to himself as he saw Duke's eyes bug out.

"What the hell are you trying to do, get busted or something?" Duke asked his father with a very uneasy tone of voice, as he saw the fat bag of pot in the glove compartment.

Alistair could not help but to reach over and muss up his son's hair with fatherly amusement at his son's mental discomfort as they continued to drive into the city.

"Don't worry about that, son, even though I really can't tell you all the things you don't know about us, you will just have to trust me when I say you have nothing to fear from the police." he said to Duke, who was giving him a slightly dirty look for having tussled up his hair like he was five years old, he could also see in his son's eyes the questioning look because of what he had just said to him.

"You're not making any sense, what the hell do you mean I have nothing to worry about from the Oinkers?" Duke asked, as he was starting to wonder if his father was slightly insane or not, "Son, for right now, its best you remain in the dark about what I mean by that statement, but trust you're old man when he says you have nothing to worry about from the police. However it does not mean you can act like a rat bastard to everyone and expect not to get punished." Alistair said.

"Son, take this weed and the rolling papers out of the glove box and roll up a joint." Alistair said to his son, who had an unsure look on his face as he took the bag and the rolling papers from the glove box, and he pulled over to the side of the road, because he decided it was time for some Father/Son time.

"So what did my son do to you?" Susan asked Girl as they finished cleaning the dishes, for she had been trying to get Girl to spill the beans about her and Duke's sexual encounter, but despite her pestering, Girl was not saying a thing.

She knew that she had no authority over Girl, so she could not force her to answer her questions, which was driving her up the wall with the feminine need for gossip.

Girl looked at her sister slave, and she could see the look of wanting to know what had happened between her and Duke that made Susan look like she was a little girl who was on the edge of wetting herself due to excitement. For a moment she was not sure if she should tell Susan about what had taken place last night, as she felt a strange sense of wanting to keep the encounter between her and Duke to herself.

"Excuse me." Susan heard Girl say to her, and watched as she left the kitchen with a strange look on her normally placid face, and for a moment she was considering trying to force her to fess up, but yet, she did not have the heart to do so, as she could see that Girl had been deeply affected by her service to her son.

"Damn it!" she said to herself, and she wondered what Girl was thinking, as she got the feeling that Girl was conflicted by her feelings for their master and her son. She decided to clean up Duke's room, and quickly made her way up to his bedroom.

"Why have we stopped?" Duke asked, as his father took the bag of weed from him as well as the rolling papers, "Well, Son, we have never really spent any time together, so I think it's time you learned to roll a joint." he heard his father say to him, and for a moment he had no idea what his father was up to, even though he did agree with him that they never had spent any time together as father and son.

"We're not going to smoke up, are we?" Duke asked as he saw his father place the bag of pot on the dashboard and then pull out a rolling paper from the package, and he realized that if he went to school all buzzed out of his tree, that he was sure to get busted for being under the influence.

"Yes, we are, Son." Alistair said to his son, who gave him a scowling look, "Father, what are you trying to do? Get me into trouble?" he heard Duke say to him with an exasperated tone of voice.

"Son, don't worry about getting busted, Trust me, there is a reason for me getting you high before you go to school." he said to his son, who was giving him a questioning look.

"What could be the point of getting me high and sending me to school?" Duke asked as he wanted to trust his father, but yet this situation was so far beyond the pale, he had to wonder if his father's parenting skills were not up to the so called normal standard of parenting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.