The Family-s - Cover

The Family-s

Copyright© 2012 by Kargan3033

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story about a young and depressed young man who's life takes a turn for the strange and the erotic which will forever change the world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Slow   Caution   Violence   Workplace   Nudism  

Duke took a deep breath as he was coming down from his first orgasm with a female human, and when he looked down he saw that he had Girl by the hair. For a moment he felt a surge of panic.

"Thank you, Sir, for making use of Girl." he heard her say to him, as she took his cock out of her mouth saw the look of feminine submission in her spooky eyes and the faint half wisp-like smile on her dainty lips.

And for a moment Duke had no idea of what to say, because of not only his heightened arousal, but by the strange surreal moment between the two of them.

"Hehehehe, excellent!" Alistair said to himself with a deviously lusty smile as he opened the door to his bedroom.

He saw Susan sprawled on the bed in a disarrayed state, which told him that she had really gotten off while he was gone, and he took a moment to look at his slave wife and saw that her long dark blond hair was fanned out on the bed and he saw that her dark green eyes were moving rapidly under her eye lids.

"Magnificent! What a slut of a slave I have!" Alistair cackled to himself as he looked between her legs and saw the small stain on the bedspread from the small trickle of her juices that were coming from her shaved pussy.

In less time than it takes for light to move one nanometer, he had stripped himself naked and his hard cock was standing tall and proud.

When she looked at Duke, Girl could not help but to feel fulfilled by the way he had used her mouth. Then she reached up with her small hands and took the hand that was holding her by the hair and slowly move it down to her left cheek and began to rub it on the palm of Duke's hand.

"Damn!" Duke thought to himself as he watched Girl rubbing the left side of her face in his hand while making what sounded like the soft mewing of a newborn kitten, and he felt such a strange and wonderful feeling that he could not explain as Girl started to shower his hand with dainty kisses with such a vulnerable but thankful look, that he had a small mental orgasm.

Alistair slowly got on the bed and gently rolled Susan over on her stomach, and when she let out a sexy sounding moan he stopped moving and waited for her to drift back into the Land Of Nod.

Once he was sure that she was still asleep, he had a hard time keeping himself from cackling like some demented B-movie villain as he placed his right hand in between his slave's open legs.

"God, it's great to be a man!" he thought to himself as he carefully and slowly slid his right hand under Susan's wet pussy and began to so ever gently stroke her outer lips as she rested on his upturned hand.

"Mmm ... y ... e ... s." he heard Susan moan in her sleep, he continued to play with her pussy, lifting her ass into the air.

Duke was so far gone in the strange sensations in his mind and body that he did not hear Girl speaking to him as she looked up at him, "Sir, this slave begs to mount your bed." Girl said once more as she saw the faraway look in Duke's strong gray eyes.

She felt humbled that she had given him such pleasure, and waited for him to come back to the here and now.

"Umm, yes, you may" Duke said as he got his brain in gear and moved over so she could get onto his bed, and he watched as Girl crawled up onto his bed and saw her lay down as he felt his cock stir to life once more.

"Ok, Slave, get undressed." he said to Girl, who had a strange and expectant look on her lovely pale face.

"I wonder if this bitch will cum." Girl thought to herself as she started to shimmy out of her slave outfit, for she knew that Duke was a virgin.

as such, she was not sure if he would have the skill and endurance to make her cum as he was making use of her hot wet cunt.

Alistair could not help but to smile as he had Susan's ass high in the air and was amazed that she was still asleep, despite have touched her in such an erotic manner "No one expects surprise ass sex!" he thought to himself as he lined up his hard cock with her small asshole, and with one swift brutal thrust of his hips he buried his man bone into her ass and began to hammer down.

"YIIIIEEEEEESSSSSSS!" he heard Susan howl as she came to an awakened state as she was cumming her brains out with a mind bending orgasm because Alistair had kept her in such a state of arousal that he could have made her cream herself with just his fingers as he had gotten her into position for her ass raping.

Duke took a moment to feast on the eye candy of Girl's naked body, and he realized that he should have been a nervous wreck at this point in time.

He could not help but to say a mental thank you to his father for having gotten him high, "You are beautiful." he said to Girl with a blown away tone of voice, as he saw her whole body flush a blood red because of his words.

"Thank you, Sir." Girl said with a shy and demure tone of voice, as she saw that Duke was becoming hard once more she was feeling like every cell in her mind and body was screaming to be touched.

"Ohh!" She gasped as Duke placed his hands over her bump like tits and start to gently rub them in a circular motion, as the palms of his hands were pressing down on her hard nipples she felt a strange contentment that was very close to the feelings she felt when her master was having his way with her.

Yet there was a strange difference that she could not explain, as Duke continued to play with her flushed tits and painful hard nipples.

"This is..." Duke was thinking to himself as his train of thought derailed, as he felt his blood burn with such an intense arousal that he wondered if he was going to die of a heart attack.

Duke marveled at not only the silky feel of Girl's skin, but her tits as well, as he felt her small hard nipples digging into the palms of his rock steady hands as she had bewitching look of feminine submission and pleasure on her spooky looking face.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH YYEEEESSS!" Susan howled as she could feel her anus being pummeled into submissionas her confused mind was solely focused on the pleasure of her ass being violated.

When she felt the all too familiar feeling of her master and husband's fingers jam themselves into her hot wet pussy, she felt the indescribable joy of being used by the man she loved with all of her slavish heart.

Alistair was riding high on the torturously pleasured sounds from his slave and wife, and it was this moment of truth, between masters and slaves, men and women, that made life worth living, "CUM, SLAVE!" he yelled, as he bit down on his slave's right collarbone as he felt himself coming closer and closer to emptying his cum into her ass.

Alister felt his slave's anus clamp down on his hard throbbing cock as he tasted her blood, and he felt the world explode into an all consuming masculine pleasure as he blasted his seed into Susan's thoroughly pummeled but pleasured ass.

"Wow, this is incredible, just simply incredible!" Duke thought to himself as he took Girl's rock hard nipples between his thumbs and pointer fingers and began to lightly twist and pinch them.

"AAAHHH!!" he heard Girl gasp, and felt like his now hard cock was going to explode because of all the aroused blood that was flowing to it.

Yet he was of a keen enough mind not to rush into burying his rod of manly might into Girl's hot wet pussy, as he decided that taking his time and really exploring her body was more of a turn on than he thought was humanly possible.

"OHH, SIR!" Girl gasped, as she felt the painful pleasure from the way Duke was pinching and twisting her nipples even harder than he had been before this erotic moment in time, as her heart raced with feminine arousal and submission.

She could not help but to reach up with her hands and place them on Duke's face, as she saw the slowly awakening masculine might in his eyes and on his smiling face.

Girl felt safe and most of all loved, and for a moment she was slightly confused, because she loved her master with all of her heart and she felt a strange sense of betrayal of her master for feeling the way she was about his son.

After a time Alistair came down from his orgasmic high, and found that both he and his slave had collapsed onto the bed and were utterly spent, "Mmmm!" he heard his slave moan contentedly, as he released her collarbone from his bite and began to slowly suck on the bloody wound and he felt so at peace with himself and the world around him that an all out nuclear war could take place and he would not even care.

"Master!" Susan gasped as she could feel her master sucking her blood, as well as feeling his hot seed deep inside of her.

As much as she wanted to lay there in a blissed out state, she had to look into his eyes and she quickly rolled over.

When she saw the look of utter masculine love and power in his eyes, she could not help but to start crying small tears of feminine joy and love.

"Shh, slave." Susan heard her master whisper to her as he took her into his strong and loving embrace, and she could not help but to grab on to him and hold him with all of her strength.

After a time of just lying on the bed and holding each other, Alistair looked into his slave's eyes and felt his love for her soar into orbit by the look of love in her eyes, "Well, I'm sure by now that Duke is having his way with Girl." he said with a cackle in his voice as he leered at his slave wife.

"Oh, how so, Master?" Susan asked, as she could not help but to smile back as she saw that devil-may-care look on her husband's rugged and manly face, "Well, my little cum slut, before I woke you up I had gone up to his room and found Girl deep throating him." he said to Susan, who felt happy that her much loved son was becoming a man.

"Well if he's anything like you, this slave is sure Girl is going to be in for one hell of a wild ride." Alistair heard his wife say to him, and he recalled the way he had Girl by the hair and this made him doubly happy.

"Yes, I think you may be right, and he did have a fist full of Girl's hair as she was servicing him, so it seems like that he will become a true man if I guide him right." he said to Susan, who was giving him an ecstatic look.

"This bitch slut knows you will turn him into a true man and master, but what if he and Girl fall in love with one another?" she asked, because she did not want to see any trouble for the two men who meant more to her than life itself.

"Heh, well in that case, I might give her to him as his slave, or at the very least share her with him for the foreseeable future." Alistair said to his wife, who had a surprised look on her lovely face.

"This lowly slave is surprised that you would do that, Master, because this slut knows how possessive you are of your slaves" Susan said, and she could not help but to wonder if her master would also give her to her son for his use as well.

"Oh don't you worry about that, he is my son after all, but I'm going to make it clear to not only him but to you as well that neither of you will be sleeping together, because I find that distasteful in the extreme." she heard her master say that to her, and she felt both disappointed and loved that he wanted her all to himself.

"Besides, I have something planned for him since it's his birthday in the next two days, in fact things are going to change quite radically for not only us, but for the world in the next few months or so." she heard him say, and for a moment she was not sure of what to make of that.

"I know you want to know what I mean, but I can't tell you just yet. When I do tell you what I mean by that, you will be forever changed in ways you can't even begin to imagine." he said as he saw the questioning look in his slave's eyes.

Duke released his grip on Girl's left tit and slowly traced a lazy and winding path down her belly and onto her pulsing pussy, 'So hot and so wet!' he thought to himself as he lightly brushed her open sex, and when he felt Girl shiver at his touch and heard her feminine whine of arousal he felt himself go all blank as he continued to play with her pussy.

"Ohhh!" Girl moaned, as she marveled at the difference between her master's touch and Duke's touch, for his was gentle but slightly forceful in comparison to her master who had always touched her womanhood with a hard and forceful touch.

She looked at Duke, and when she saw the brain dead look on his lusty and smiling face she could not help but to giggle silently as he continued to play with her.

'Heh!' Duke thought to himself as he brought his juice coated fingers to his face and inhaled deeply of Girl's fragrance as he found her erotic musky scent to be like what pure crack cocaine is to the brain, as the reptile part of his brain was imprinting her scent as that of his mate.

Girl watched as he licked his fingers, she could see the primal and masculine look of desire in his wide eyes, and she felt herself writhe with her natural feminine response to male arousal as she had the mental image of him eating her out.

"TASTY!" Duke said, as he was solely focused on the rich and heady taste of Girl's womanly nectar and he could not help but to bury his face into her pussy as his brain lit up like a switchboard during an all out nuclear war and natural disaster at the same time.

He was so shocked that Girl had let out such a loud scream as he licked her clit, that he had the mental image of the cops kicking down his bedroom door as her wail of feminine pleasure sounded like she was slowly being skinned alive, which just turned him on all the more with male pride and lust as he continued to lap up her juices that were flowing from her hot throbbing pussy.

Alistair and Susan looked at each other with knowing smiles when they heard Girl's pleasured scream, and they could not help but to laugh an aroused laugh as their minds were painting a rich tapestry of erotic images of their son and Girl making love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.