Anyone Need Anything?

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: At a cookout at their house, my best friend asked his wife if she needed anything while he was up and she said, "Sex." Then they extended the invitation. That was fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   .

Our closest friends are Ethan and Lola. I met Ethan in college, we both entered the engineering program at the same time and just hit it off and have been friends ever since.

When he met Lola, I was already dating Nicole, now my wife, and it seemed that not only were Ethan and I good friends, the four of us also bonded.

We live in the same area, Ethan and I even work for the same company, though in different departments, even different divisions. So, he and I see each other fairly often and the four of us also get together at least once a month or so.

It was several years ago that this all began and it was at their house, late one Saturday afternoon when we were there for a cookout, a frequent summer get-together for the four of us. They have a pool which adds to the enjoyment of an outdoor barbecue.

Ethan had gotten up to get another beer when he asked us, "Anyone need anything?" as he stepped toward the back door.

Nicole and I said we didn't but Lola shot right back with, "Maybe a good roll in the hay would be nice."

Nicole looked over at me, it did seem a bit embarrassing but we laughed, I mean what else can you do, right?

"That's some wife you have there, buddy-boy," I quipped and Nicole added, "Yeah, there's a request," or something like that as we laughed.

Then with a straight face Lola added, "Um, I wasn't being funny, Ethan. I meant it."

"Well, hon, why don't we go inside then and I'll take care of that."

"Sounds good to me," Lola said, getting up.

Then what happened next was totally unexpected.

"You two want to join us?" Lola asked.

Now before I go further, I need to tell you that the four of us were attractive people in our mid-twenties. Nicole had short, wavy blond hair and stood five-four with a curvy figure. For you guys, she's 36-B and firm and nice.

Lola is a brunette with hair past her shoulders and in the silver bikini she was wearing, well, I would guess C-cup. She's taller than Nicole, about five-seven and some of that is in her legs, she is a sexy, leggy woman.

Ethan is about six feet even and in great condition. He likes to work out and it shows. Me, well, I'm not into the workout routine but I do play tennis which keeps me pretty firm.

And when Ethan asked if we wanted to join them, I must say, a certain part of me began to get pretty firm. It wasn't totally clear what he was suggesting, it could be that we were being invited to have sex ourselves, like side-by-side or, maybe just watch, or perhaps do a little trading around. Hard to tell.

I looked at Nicole, knowing we'd never done anything like this before but also knowing that my wife was pretty adventuresome when it comes to sex, especially sex in public places. Well, that's another story ... or two.

"Yeah come with us, might just be lots of fun, you two," Lola said over her shoulder as she pulled Ethan into the house.

So, I looked at Nicole who raised her eyebrows and gave me a quick nod. I stood up and held out my hand helping her up and we followed our friends into the house and up the stairs to the master suite.

As we followed them we whispered to each other about what might happen and I really wanted to know if Nicole was sure about this but she said she was up for it. I knew that my cock was up for it, I had a massive erection even though I wasn't quite sure what might take place; I knew it would be good no matter what.

As we went in their bedroom, Lola already had the top of her bikini off and Ethan had pulled down his swimshorts releasing his hard cock as she pulled off her bottoms.

They both turned to us as Lola said, "I guess you haven't seen us like this before, huh?" and she gripped her husband's cock and pulled him into bed.

"Um, not exactly sure what the drill is supposed to be but maybe we should get naked, too?" I asked.

"Sure, join the party, have you two ever swapped before? We could just all have a good time with each other, any way we want, I guess," Lola said, adding, "I don't know about the rest of you but I'm horny as can be, so I'm up for whatever."

Nicole and I were quickly out of our swim clothes and they moved over on their bed so we could join them.

"What shall we do first?" Lola asked.

"Maybe you should ask, who should we do first, hon?" Ethan added.

"Okay, would you two want to start out with each other or just trade off right now or maybe just each other only?" Lola asked.

Nicole leaned to my ear and whispered, "What do you think? Would you want to change partners? Do it now?"

I really wasn't sure Nicole would go for this but, after all, she was now looking at Ethan's hard cock which was at least equal to mine. And, the adventure of someone new, I'm sure, added to it, after all, I was looking at Lola with lusty eyes myself.

"Sure, they're friends, after all," I said and Nicole told them, "We could pair off, me with Ethan, Alex with Lola, if you want to. It's fine with us."

Lola laid back, spreading her legs while I got between them as I heard Ethan ask my wife if she had a favorite position and her answer, 'doggie, ' as she got on her hands and knees so he could move up between her legs.

I decided to do some oral on Lola's plump, perfectly-shaved pussy and got down as Ethan pushed into Nicole.

I don't know if Lola had shaved or if she'd waxed, all I knew was she had the smoothest, softest pussy I'd ever put my mouth or tongue to. And she had her head propped on a pillow to watch while I pleasured her.

Out the corner of my eye I could see Nicole circling her hips around while my best friend fucked her in and out, knowing just how good it felt. She's nice and tight, too, just so fine to fuck.

Lola's hand was petting my cheek as I licked and tongued her, then she put her other hand down opening herself for me to lick up inside.

"Mmm, oh, nice, really good, I knew you'd be good, Alex," she moaned.

"Oh, just push hard, mmm, yes, deep like that, oooh," Nicole moaned as Ethan pushed into her and she moved around in circles. I knew how she loved my cock deep inside while she rotated around like that.

I was tracing my tongue around in circles up inside Lola, taking flicks now and then, knowing how much Nicole liked that as I felt her begin to tremble.

"Uhh, oh, oh, yes, YES, OMIGOD, YES, oh, fuck, oh, my pussy, uuh," Lola cried out in what was a terrific orgasm. I raised up, grinning at her as she pulled me up and kissed my wet face, licking off her juices, tonguing my mouth as she reached between us, took my cock and pulled it to her pussy and pushed down on it as I pressed as well, sliding up inside.

Mmm, nice, I thought as my swollen, eager cock pressed in to her warm pussy gripping me so tightly. As I pulled back, it took a little more effort than it usually did with Nicole though maybe it's a difference in their juiciness more than anything. All I knew was that fucking my best friend's wife was great, even spicier doing it next to my wife and her husband who, of course, were enjoying themselves quite nicely.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.