Abandoning Innocence
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2012 by jessicausiwanna

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sweet Amanda is as eager as any new high-schooler to explore her independence and get a taste of the things that have been out of her reach. She's a good kid, but has a mischievous streak and can get a little reckless in pursuits. Because of this curiosity seems to be getting her kitty into a lot of trouble. This is part one of her story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Brother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

As we walked I thought of how to start. She was patient, knowing that she had caught her mouse and it wouldn't get away.

"Okay, so ... it all started with getting rides to school from Danny. Erin always sat up front which left me in the back with Sean. Sometimes Sean drove himself, but since he and my brother both had practice after school and we lived on the same street, it was kind of a regular thing for Danny to drive them back and forth each day."

"Erin pretty much preoccupies Danny in the car a lot of the time, so Sean and I would talk. Well, actually, he would talk." I looked at her and she nodded her understanding.

"Right, so, I dunno ... he likes to tease me a lot and stuff. He just said a lot of stuff to try to get to me and make me shy or whatever."

I went on to explain that Danny ignored it for the most part, but would fire out a warning shot when he felt like Sean was being too corrupting. This was usually the case whenever Sean asked me about my experience with boys or said anything sexual. And, of course, Danny's reprimands only encouraged Sean to walk as close to that line as he could without getting caught.

Eventually he progressed beyond just saying things to mess with me. He would do things like rub my thigh, or quickly pat my butt when I got out of the car. We both knew Danny would be livid if he ever saw him touching me, but I felt like that made it more exciting for him.

"Not for you too?" She asked, coyly

"Well, for both of us I guess." I conceded.

"Like what kinda stuff would he do?" she asked.

I thought for a second. "Well, like, he would be acting as normal as could be and then lean over and whisper something like, 'God, my dick gets so fucking hard whenever I see your tight little ass in those fucking shorts.'"

"Holy shit! Are you serious?! What did you do??"

"Well, nothing. But, you know ... I mean I got really turned on by it though."

Then I told her how it was always something different, but he inevitably seemed to find a way to get under my skin. One of his favorite things to do was to nonchalantly slide his hand up my inner thigh. He never went all the way, but came very close, and try as I may to stay composed, I would tremble when his fingers were within an inch or two of my junction. He pushed the envelope until he knew he had gotten to me and then pull his hand back away.

"And I thought it was just a game to him, and never would go any further. But then one day he showed up at my house."

She grinned with delight as I went through what happened after that in detail.


"Hi," I said answering the door, feeling a quick rush of excitement in being there suddenly alone with him. "What are you doing here?" School was just barely out, and I knew Sean should have been at baseball practice.

"Coach Fike gave the seniors the day off so that they can spend more time with the younger players today. Is Danny around?"

"No."

"Yeah, I figured he'd be out somewhere with Erin," he said, shuffling his feet and looking around the door frame.

If you didn't expect him to be here, then wha...

"So what are you up to?" his question gave me the same feeling as when someone throws something heavy at you, expecting you to catch it.

"Um..." Shit! Ok, just talk. "Nuthin. Just ... hangin out. Do you wanna come in?"

"Nah," he said, fairly quickly.

Okay ... what??

"Your parents aren't home are they?" he asked, again speaking quickly.

"No," I answered, feeling confused. "They won't be home for a couple hours."

"So ... I have a little bit of weed..." He finally met my eye and gave me a little smirk of a smile. "Do you wanna smoke it with me?"

"Um..." Fuck!

I'd never smoked weed, let alone have a hot older guy, who had been increasingly suggestive with me, to put it lightly, on the doorstep of my empty house asking me to. Is he just messing with me again??

"You've never smoked pot before, huh?" he said, seeing right through me.

"No," I sighed, but I wasn't gonna back down, "but, fuck it! I'll try it." I wasn't really feeling as brave as my words.

"Butt-fuck it, huh?" he looked at me inquisitively, "Is that how you roll?"

"Oh my god!" I laughed and slapped him playfully, somehow more confident from that breaking of the ice. "Come on, let's go out back"

I lead him through the living room, hyper-aware of the fact that his eyes were probably scanning my body from behind. I tried to focus on walking normally. We went through the living room and out the back door to the patio. I was jittery with all kinds of nervousness.

As I turned I caught him looking down at my ass. I asked, "So, do you have a pipe then or something?"

He proceeded to pull out a preloaded glass pipe and a lighter from his pocket. He used some trendy lingo to show how savvy he was with all of this, and let me know what to expect in being high. Then he showed me how to light it so that I wouldn't burn myself, and how to clear the chamber with the "carb" hole.

"Ready?" he invited, pointing the glass nozzle toward my face. Corrupter.

Okay, be cool with this.

I took it and did just like he instructed, but when I inhaled I was immediately struck by the heat of the smoke and started coughing violently.

"Easy there, girl!" he chuckled at me, taking the pipe. I was in a fit of coughing, very self conscious of how I probably looked. He took his turn with ease and blew out a column of smoke as I fought to compose myself. "You ok?"

Still warding off little coughs, I managed, "Yeah,"

I hesitated in my second turn but was much more successful that time, though I still coughed lightly as I passed the pipe back to him. He smiled at me. By my fifth hit I was starting to feel warm and fuzzy inside. My tension had passed and I became wrapped up in the experience.

This is fucking cool! Okay, hold yourself together though.

But my first stoned state was affecting my ambitions as much as it was my inhibitions, making it hard to act cool. I found myself suddenly clumsy and giggly. And thirsty!

"Do you want something to drink?" I spouted out bluntly, excited about the idea.

He laughed, "Okay."

I felt like he was high too though, so I didn't worry about seeming goofy. Everything seemed okay. Everything. We are all okay. It's all just ... us ... doing stuff all day. That's all. Yeah, people need to lighten up! I need to lighten up too. Sean is fucking smart! Drinks. I got up awkwardly and marched inside.

I brought back out two glasses of lemonade, feeling as though by doing so I had just done something truly amazing. I thrust one out toward him, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. He was sitting in a patio chair finishing the last hit in the bowl. He caught sight of my feet and looked up at the glass offered to him.

"Oh, shit, that looks good!" he laughed and took it from me.

Unable to speak, I kept grinning and held both of my hands to my glass as I drank. My mouth hurt from smiling and trying to drink at the same time. So fun!

"You know what else looks good?" I heard his voice, and realized I was still standing right in front of him. He reached out and put his hands around me and on my ass. I clutched my glass tightly as he squeezed my butt and pulled me down to sit on his knees, straddling his thighs.

Adrenaline shot through me before I could think, and I stared wide-eyed at him, and frozen.

I must have looked as crazy as I felt, because he burst into laughter when I didn't move. Numbed, I watched him laugh for a moment, and then caught the amusement and started giggling with him. I eased-up, and drank more of my fabulous beverage. As I brought it down he took it from me and set it on the patio table.

He looked up, suddenly serious, and pulled me to him. We were kissing deeply before I could register what was happening. His tongue pressed deep into my mouth, and moved deliciously over mine. His hands held tightly to my neck and back, and I was at his mercy.

Fuuck ... this is hot! I put my soul into kissing him back, caressing his tongue with my own in my mouth.

I was captivated by the amazing feeling of our tongues sliding over each other, and gripped the front of his shirt in response. His hands followed my lead, moving from my back, to my belly, and then up and over my chest. I re-tensed as he squeezed my breasts through my t-shirt, but held my position kissing him.

Fuck Amanda! Felt-up?! Stoned?! Holy shit!! Be careful...

With that thought I broke our kiss and looked around wildly to see if there was anyone observing. I quickly realized that everything was ok, and remembered that my parents were probably not going to be home for at least an hour.

"You okay?" he asked, still fondling my boobs.

"Yeah. Um ... just ... stoned!"

He burst into another contagious giggle, and I leaned in and hugged him as we laughed. "This is hot," I whispered as I calmed down, wanting to express my consent.

"Your little fuckin' ass is hot. You've got me all hard again, too." he shot back and kissed me intensely.

My mind raced with his words. Hard. It was supposedly right in front of where I was sitting. Right, straight down. Damn me for being a curious girl. I looked.

He caught me right away, but said nothing. Instead he took my hand and guided it from his neck down to this crotch. My mind was clouded, but the transition from 'not holding dick' to 'holding dick' was very clearly etched in my memory.

I felt through his basketball shorts, and noted its suppleness and its strength. It felt so much more alive than I had expected. Plump, warm, solid. I squeezed and fumbled with it, giggling against my will, still so foggy and unlike the 'me' I knew.

"You've never touched one before, huh?" he threw out. In my mind I was either being a dork or he was a fucking mind reader. I suddenly felt shy and I pulled my hand up, curling myself into his shoulder.

He didn't laugh, as I expected him to. "It's okay..." I heard him say and he stroked the back of my hair. New emotions of naivety filled me. Damn it. Am I backing down? He held me there by my hips.

"You wanna see it?"

After a moment I reached back down and rested my hand on it. I grasped the tip gingerly. "Yeah."

He hooked his thumbs into his waistband and pushed toward his knees. I watched quietly and it flopped out into view. Long and hard. Way bigger than I had figured it would be. In grade school they talked about hot dogs and pencils. What the fuck was that all about??

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.