Only a Shoe - Cover

Only a Shoe

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jeff is unemployed, living at home with his mom, and has developed an odd fetish that drives him into complete sexual obsession. He has gone from panty sniffing to shoe fixation and even armpit scents that drive him over the edge of sanity itself. At the end of his rope on unemployment benefits, he takes a job at a Woman's Shoe Boutique. He is in a state of sheer bliss inhaling the scents of dozens of females each and every day. Then his mom takes charge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Workplace  

(Conclusion)

Jeff’s female footwear sniffing fetish was in full swing when he discovered that Miss Pringle was his female equal in the shoe smelling obsession.

The college educated girl was a cock tease of the worst sort and had left many a jock with blooming blue balls and frustrated libidos repeatedly in her academic career. Her reputation in that regard was so rampant that she now found it difficult to get a date with even students of lessor physical attraction and dicks reputed to be of inadequate dimension for satisfactory female orgasm.

It was really a contradiction that struck him as amusing.

On the one hand, he saw a hot piece of ass with a booty that would inspire a Saint to sin in a way that would certainly require oodles of contrite penance to offset the transgression against right-thinking morality. In contrast, he had ample documented proof that the little bitch was full of promises but might short on performance when push came to shove in nocturnal activities.

He had caught her with her hand inside her panties sniffing the star quarterback’s cleated footgear with her nose buried so deeply inside the foul-scented objects that all he could see was her eyes blinking at him over the shoelaces with lust-crazed abandon. It was a powerful moment for him and he savored it repeatedly in his mind whenever he came across a new pair of female footwear to sample on the sly.

The new cheerleader, a pretty young thing called Polly Poppins was in the showers getting all lathered up in bubbly joy, leaving him with a clear access to her sweaty shoes just sitting there on the bench like discarded panties with pungent odors that he could smell across a crowded room. Of course, he went to them like a shot out of hell and had them up to his nostrils before he picked up the ripe panties for some wrap-around “happy endings” of a tingly design. He sprayed the silk fabric with his creamy offering in tribute of her pretty cheeks peeking out from the suds through the steamed up glass of the shower room. He hoped she put them on before she realized how damp they were with his spunk. The thought of his load rubbing all over the skin of her crotch both front and back was enough to induce additional juices to leak from his pencil thick dick like a warning of the flood to come.

The combination of the new cheerleader scent and the thought of inhaling pretty Miss Pringle’s aroma at the same time was all he needed to push him into a most satisfying ejaculation of sperm with a newfound trembling tingle that convinced him he had finally met his soul-mate of sweet-smelling desire.

He knew Miss Pringle’s given name was Patricia, but he considered that far too boring for his tongue and decided that he would call her “Trish” because it sounded so much more sensuous, all things considered.

He knew he had a hold on her of sorts because he had discovered her nasal weakness sniffing the silly jock’s shoes. He beckoned her to follow him to his office in the adjoining building and she trailed along behind him trying to hide the fact that she still had the football player’s footwear hidden in her gym bag.

Once they were behind his closed office door, he told her to bend over the wooden desk in the small room and she assumed he was going to give her a taste of corporal punishment for her sinful pursuits.

In all honesty, such a process was not entirely distasteful to Miss Pringle.

She had a recorded history of being a willing participant in many fun-filled weekends of happy bum pounding excitement over the knees of both tutors and close boyfriends with heavy hands.

His intention was not to spank the naughty young lady, but to show her that her teasing nature was not to be tolerated any longer. She easily accepted his pencil thin dick into her anal recesses with only a slight gasp of shock. This was certainly not how she expected to be treated in light of the fact of her superior intellect and her stunning beauty that should have all men at her feet kissing her punky shoes and well-groomed toes. The fact that this impertinent clod was navigating her Hershey highway like he had a built-in GPS system was beyond belief and she determined it would be necessary to teach him a lesson at the first opportunity.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.