Only a Shoe - Cover

Only a Shoe

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jeff is unemployed, living at home with his mom, and has developed an odd fetish that drives him into complete sexual obsession. He has gone from panty sniffing to shoe fixation and even armpit scents that drive him over the edge of sanity itself. At the end of his rope on unemployment benefits, he takes a job at a Woman's Shoe Boutique. He is in a state of sheer bliss inhaling the scents of dozens of females each and every day. Then his mom takes charge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Workplace  

Jeff no longer had to hide the way he used his mother's dirty panties to get off in secret. She allowed him access to her panties and shoes and anything else he fancied so long as he acceded to her foot jobs on his rampant cock and let her almost suffocate him with her smelly slit and brown eye.

After a few sessions, he realized just how much he liked the way Linda, his mom, rode his face and talked real dirty to him. It was like she was another person and he didn't think of her as a mom at all. She was kind of like Linda the sexy neighbor lady who used him as her personal boy toy.

His favorite passion was to inhale the scent of female feet from one shoe and use the other to bring his demanding cock off to a satisfying ejaculation that made him quiver with emotion and cause his sphincter to open and close in throbbing passion.

Linda was at work on a rainy Saturday morning when he got a call from a restricted number. He answered it anyway on the off chance it was a friend with a new cell phone.

"Hello, is this Jeff?"

The voice was sexy and low and at first he suspected it was a friend playing joke on him pretending to be a sexy female looking for action.

Very cautiously, he answered,

"Yes?"

"Jeff, this is Mary. You got me my shoes at the mall the other day and gave me your card with this phone number. Do you remember me?"

Jeff certainly remembered the girl with the pretty pink see-thru panties that flashed him more than once when he sat at her feet serving her. In fact, he had given himself a special treat with her patent leather pump and shot a nice load deep inside it in the secrecy of the stock room. His supervisor Simone had given him a break and covered up his perverted actions because she had similar tendencies. He knew she had a lot of leverage over him now and he would stand motionless in the stock room while she played with his cock shamelessly. He did not want to admit it but the excitement of her inquisitive fingers was a spur to his perverted desire.

"Of course, I remember you Mary. I am so glad you called. I hope you liked those shoes. They seemed just perfect for you."

He heard Mary giggle on the other end of the line. Considering the fact that the shoes were a pair of designer royal blue open toe pumps with six inch "Fuck me" heels, his comment about being perfect for her tickled her funny bone. Mary's funny bone was located due south of her belly button and centered at the top of her well-trimmed vaginal slit.

"Jeff, can you do me a real big favor and come over to my place and check out my dancing shoes. I think there is something wrong with them but I can't put my finger on it."

She gave him directions and he was so hot with emotion that he stroked his cock while he wrote with the other hand. Jeff was certain the very pretty young Mary was in need of something a lot more involved than mere shoe repairs.

Mary's apartment was elegant.

The chrome and leather motif looked super modern on top of the plush white fluffy carpets. He was escorted inside by an actual maid in a flouncy uniform that looked like it had been designed by Frederick's of Hollywood. When the dark-skinned Hispanic girl turned to leave the room, he saw the flash of cheek bottoms exposed momentarily beneath the ruffled lace.

"Can't keep your eyes off Felicia's ass, my little pervert?"

Jeff blushed like a schoolboy caught whacking off in the boy's room.

"I am so sorry Miss. It was the uniform that caught my attention. Your girl looks like she is in a movie role she is so perfect."

Mary giggled.

She knew some of the thoughts running through this interesting young man's mind were laced with the most deplorably depraved whims of fancy. Her first lover was forever making her do some very kinky things that most normal people never even heard of.

"Come here, Jeff! I won't bite you, well not too hard anyway. I am wearing the shoes you sold me. Do you like them?"

Jeff looked down. Sure enough, Mary was wearing the "Fuck me" pumps on her nylon covered feet. Actually, when he saw how high they went, he was certain they were pantyhose with a very sheer look. Her skirt was a tartan plaid that ended only a few inches below the bottom of her ass cheeks. He could see her bosom rising and falling under the very thin sheer white blouse that revealed the dark mystery of her rosette nipples.

When he looked into her sparkling blue eyes, he saw her gaze was centered on his groin area and he looked down to see the obvious tent sticking out in front of him like a flag urging brave men to follow him into danger.

"I can see you like the shoes on me, Jeff. Do you want to take them off and check inside them for me? I can feel something not quite right inside the heel."

Mary sat on the edge of the black leather sofa and lifted her leg for removal of the shoe. Even still standing, Jeff could see the hint of pink panties come into view as her skirt rode up almost to her hips. He dropped his knees down to the white fluffy carpets and took the proffered foot into his firm grasp. A quick glance up brought him into direct eye contact with the beautiful young girl's camel-toe. He could see a little wet spot right over the center of her puffy vaginal lips. When he peeked up into Mary's eyes, he could see she was well aware of the focus of his attention and he could see his own lust reflected in the college girl's delicately flecked irises.

Slowly, Jeff removed the shoe. It was still barely broken in, but he could detect the strong scent of Mary's body odors already permeating the interior leather sheath. The scent was so heavy that he felt the pre-cum start to ooze inside his trousers. He was almost panting with the effort to keep from licking the young girl's shoe.

Mary smiled and opened her knees a little wider.

The scent of her female core assailed Jeff's nostrils like a wave of assault boats hitting the shore. He could feel his cock jerk inside his trousers and a gasp escaped his lips when Mary's foot rested on his chest with a sensuous feel of promise.

Jeff could not stop from bringing the shoe to his nose and inhaling the essence of Mary's physical scent. She watched him with much interest and lowered her foot to his groin and began to fondle his erect cock with her nylon covered toes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.