Mom's New Boyfriend! - Cover

Mom's New Boyfriend!

Copyright© 2012 by Prac T Cal

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A family with no father - seven children from 15-17, three sets of twins. And the oldest girl (the only non twin) gives blowjobs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at school. But a new game is in town! The new football coach loaded his team with some transfers from the black side of the world. And Cici is about to discover the difference between black and white. cocks! And a man finds opportunity where before there was just a Mom and seven children!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

I warmed up in the car! By sucking J's cock! It had been quite some time - it tasted different somehow. It made me really excited, my body was vibrating with a warmth I had never felt before. The deeper it went into my mouth the more I vibrated - like a new drug I wanted to eat my bro's cock! It had been close to a year since I had done him! It made very little sense that this could be happening - but it was and who am I to care.

He came about half way to school - which explains why I quit doing him - but he was hard by the time we parked ... and I just left him that way and went in hopes of BBC and getting all these vibrations a quick hit.

Tia was already there and had a cock in every hole. She didn't look to be enjoying it like she should. After a better look it was obvious she had been busy for quite some time - she hardly moved as those cocks pounded her and there was cum and sweat all over her body. I didn't really get much time to look - the black guys opened me wide with already hard members and started making my body really vibrate. I think I passed out a few times on that first cock! I know that hit me with a popper which made me really get going. Amyl always woke up my cunt! It flowed more than ever! My nipples felt like they were going to explode and the guys were doing nasty things to my cunt lips, clit, nipples, all of it was painful and pleasure at the same time. Back in my mind I was wondering what the fuck? Out side I was just being abused and loving every second.

Wham! Something hit me very hard in my abs, again, my breath was gone, my body convulsed and then another hit and another and ... I hurt a lot! I was laying on a table - the sun was shining - something large and hot was in my ass, my legs were spread and when I tried to move them it was like they were tied - but not really tight - the farther they moved the harder it was to move them. My arms were the same - I shook my head to clear away something in my vision - it was like my hair when it was wet - but it was like someone poured syrup on it. I finally shook enough to have it go - plop - on the table. Somebody poured something into my mouth - I swallowed to avoid drowing - it was good, wet, slippery. And started my body vibrating...

"Stupid Cunt! It's fucking water - but it has an added kicker. A bit of coke to wake the dead and horny Cunt!"

Then fingers invaded my Cunt and stretched it wide -

"Maybe I should pop your cherry with my Fist! You want that Cunt? Maybe RF should rip your cherry right now! Stupid little Cunt! Where do you get off calling me Rotten Fucker? You haven't even seen my bad side ... Mommy likes her new life - fucking in all the expensive houses! Your sisters love what I have done to them! And here I got you all that BBC for you and you are an ungrateful Cunt!"

I was in pain! But the most pain came from places other than where he abused my cunt - my abs hurt, my ribs hurt, my whole torso felt like the muscles were torn apart. Then he pulled me farther down the table and that hot thing in my ass slid in farther

"Take her and fill her with pain - all inside this time - nothing to show. Maybe pump her full of fluids - one continuous enema - until all the bruising goes away. Then we'll do the makeover" she felt her upper body lifted and could see the T's in front of her - CunTia and CunToni - the dirty little slut and happy hooker! They were close together - Tia on her right, Toni to her left, The outside halves all pierced and modified, the inside halves like they had been - gorgeous little teens looking like perfect little angels. Even the clothing was split down the middle. Tia had a shaved head, piercings in the nose, lips, nipples, and bunches in her left ear. Trashy nasty clothes and a belly button ring to her left - all of them black and ugly - crude looking. A tattoo showed half of a BBC near the ring and the other side of her abdomen had a little sweet rose. Toni's left side was like a mirror image of Tia right side - like if you put them together they would be one little angel! An angel that had blonde hair on one side and dark black on the other - but one! Her right side might have been a mirror image of Tia but was all slut hooker - trashy clothes, piercings but with gaudy flashy colors - not nasty black! Even her body language seemed to vary from one side to the other. I remembered that locking bar and the piercings in her labia - I really enjoyed licking RF's cum from inside my little sister...

"They were the prototyped - now we are going to do you! Guess which sides of each little cunt will be you?" and he laughed as two guys picked me up and threw me into the bed of a truck. It hurt so much I passed out - the next I knew I was laying on the floor of a gungy dungeon with a hose stuffed into my ass and cold water flowing into me. I wasn't tied or anything and I could move - sort of - still sore everywhere and feeling bloated - but I could walk around after a while. There was a door where a tray of food was sitting on the floor and I was suddenly hungry and ate. It was like oatmeal but not very good. I couldn't sit very well with the hose coming out of my ass. It was over an inch in diameter and was covered with like stainless steel. The cold water had me shivering and I felt drunk just a little. All of the sudden the inward flow stopped and my body reacted by pushing against the pressure - then all of the sudden the pressure went away and I became aroused ... then I could feel the fluids draining from inside me. The flow was out and I came ... hard ... so hard it hurt! I still had bruising all over my torso! But I came again - harder this time. Then the flow stopped and reversed and I began filling up again. This time the fluid was thicker and warm ... the outflow was fast and quick - maybe a minute or two max. The filling was slow and excrutiating and went on and one for years! Well, several hours - I was full in about 45 minutes but the pressure kept going and going. I could even feel it move farther and farther inside me. Just when I thought it would fill my stomach it reversed again and flowed out! The result this time was the same or maybe better ... what the fuck? I was cumming from what was a humoungous enema! This time it took a lot longer to release all that stuff - it was thicker and didn't flow as well - this meant five ten minutes of several orgasms. I passed out before it finished - who knew you could cum too much!

I don't know how long this went on - each time I passed out I awoke immensely stimulated - my nipples had grown to amazing proportions and they were purple and hard all the time. My cunt streamed juices continuously and my tongue hung out of my mouth like a dog - I could feel it on my chin ... my breasts seem to be enlarging and when I rubbed my cunt the clit and labia seems puffy and distended like my nipples. The one constant was the fill me up drain me down of the hose in my ass. Several times I was sure I had been out for hours! The bruises were changing colors and a few were gone. I don't remember eating except that first time. Finally I realized that the fluids were pushing into my stomach before they evacuated me. It was taking much longer to empty me and I was cumming less despite my aroused state. I started finger my clit to enhance/detract from the emptying ... I knew I was loaded because I couldn't think about anything but the in and out of the fluids and the pleasure I got from it. One time I even came when I was being filled. It was boring and numbing and then I awoke to something new.

I was still in the dungeon except now I was restrained. I was standing with my back to the wall and was bent in half. The hose from my ass went straight up the wall behind me. I could see things I didn't understand until I figured out there was a monitor on the floor between my legs, which were stretched widely apart and fastened to the wall with steel bands. My upper body had not restraints but with the hose in my ass I couldn't bend my waist without feeling whatever was inside me try to push thru my abdomen. The flow was almost stopped but the pressure was huge! I felt like they were trying to blow me up like a balloon. Something was manipulating my clit and cunt! I was so horny I couldn't hardly think and was wishing RF would have fisted me or would right now! Virgin or not I wanted to cum and didn't think I could without being violated in my final virgin orifice!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.