Mom's New Boyfriend! - Cover

Mom's New Boyfriend!

Copyright© 2012 by Prac T Cal

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A family with no father - seven children from 15-17, three sets of twins. And the oldest girl (the only non twin) gives blowjobs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at school. But a new game is in town! The new football coach loaded his team with some transfers from the black side of the world. And Cici is about to discover the difference between black and white. cocks! And a man finds opportunity where before there was just a Mom and seven children!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Great Day, Horrible Awakening

I woke up in a fucking DUFFLE BAG! How could the day get any worse! I am looking forward to ... Saturday? What the fuck happened to my Friday night? All I remember is getting my deuce devirginized and ... Oh! I remember an orgasm to end all orgasms! But there was a football game last night - I am not a rabid fan but I enjoy going. My brothers play!

I remember the duffle bag - those douche bags brought me home in one. And I remember my Mom's client tucking me in - which makes even less sense this morning in the light of a new day then it did in the dark last night.

And to top it off I was kinda stuck in this fucking thing! It was pretty big but I was in a fetal position on my side. My butt hurt a bunch and it was painful to move almost everything! My muscles were sore, my throat hurt and I kinda growled instead of talked.

"Help me!" I could barely hear me - I needed help soon - "Help Me!" it was a bit louder. Right now I was regretting I had a private bedroom and bath! I was trying to roll off the bed thinking the harder floor would help me. I was kind of sunk into the mattress. I kept trying to make more noise. "Help!" this time it was squeaky but louder. "Help!" and then I did roll onto the floor. The Ooof! was louder than my scream for help! And now I could hear footsteps. "Help" and then the door opened.

Mom and Tia came in and when they saw me on the floor they helped me out of the bag and into the bathroom. I stunk like cum and sweat and ... sex! But the toilet was my first destination and lots of fluids made their way into it almost immediately. I groaned a "Thanks guys!", luckily they could tell I was in need and held me up while I went. Tia started filling the tub - bless her!

Then they both helped me into it and started cleaning me off. I could hardly move and I would probably have drowned if they let go of me.

I was seated in the living room watching TV - a new movie was on DVD. I was eating breakfast that Tia had prepared. I must look a real mess for my little sister to make me breakfast. It was very good: French Toast, Eggs, Jam, OJ, and milk. More food than I usually eat all day. It was a great comfort. I still did not know what happened and my Mom and sister seemed destined to ignore my questions until I felt better.

I finally looked at the TV - Mom looked like she was enjoying herself ... MOM??!! I did a few seconds of amazement but then I just watched. Mom was doing a cowgirl ... on two black cocks? Yep! The guys had their legs intertwined so those big cocks could get side by side and Mom was sliding up and down on them. After about ten whoopsies she squatted over them as another cock got her to turn 90 degrees so she could suck on it. She never missed a beat on sliding up and down on those two cocks, but now she had one in her mouth and another one was approaching her deuce from the other side of those two guys underneath her. She might have been surprised when he pounded into her ass ... but you couldn't really tell with her mouth and cunt stuffed full. It threw a wrench into her bouncing up and down on the two in her cunt. They seemed to take turns sliding in and out of her now fully engaged orifices! This was taking three hole qualified up one step by having a pair in there! The guy in her mouth was the first to cum and she had cum everywhere - eyes, nose, lips, breasts, ... and she wiped it off with her fingers and then sucked them clean. All very slowly and very sensual while still riding the pair and that other one in there. Another one showed up for her to suck when she had cleaned up after that last one.

The camera panned back to show a marble living room floor and some fancy coffee table where those two guys were under her on their backs. Just to the side another guy joined to let her suck on his cock too. A pair in those lips wasn't likely to happen - however she shared the wealth and took one then the other as deep as possible. Alternating and bouncing up and down. Now the guy in her ass was getting with the program and pounding in and out while moving up and down as she fucked the two below. Five fucking cocks! What was going through my mind? Well, mostly I figured that if she could do that, then so could I! Those two guys under her cowgirl must have major stamina! Because the guy in her ass turned loose first and there was no cleaning up - she kept sucking until one of those went around and replaced him in her deuce! I must have fallen asleep because now Tia and Toni are both around.

I hear Mom talking on the phone - "Yeah, I can show that house! ... You want that bitch at the showing? She is the lister - we don't need her! ... Ohh - gonna make a DVD of her today? Okay, I'll be there in about 30 minutes! Later..." a little later I felt her kiss my head "Gotta go Cici - you be okay? ... Bye baby" and she was gone.

I finally took a look at Toni - she was all dolled up like a Hollywood hooker! Fresh off the street. She had some not too classy rings in her ears and I could see something hanging from her half tee - she must have pierced her left nipple. She must have noticed because she lifted the Tee so I could see better. There was a post sticking straight out of the nipped and two bars crossways - one at the base of the nipple and one at the base of the areola - both were pretty thick and looked painful! Since they were fresh piercings they were red and nasty.

"You like? Ron had it done this morning!" I must have looked confused "Ron! You know Mom's new boyfriend! ... Whatever, look at Tia's new spikes - Linc and Cleve like her Dirty Little Slut routine so they gave her a few more."

So I looked at Tia - she had the nasty ugly earring with the dirty little slut tags. But she had added a nose thing - it wasn't really a ring - it penetrated the right side nostril and you could tell it went thru the middle of her nose but must have just been a post in the left nostril. Then the post went out the right side of the nose and hooked onto the other side of the U there. There was a chain going down inside her Tee and you could see the black rings on her nipple and her breast was obviously hanging by the chain because the nipple was way higher than her left nipple. All of this 'jewelry' was just plain steel - matching her dirty little slut ring.

"Tia's nipple thing is a lot like mine. There is this post they push into the milk duct thing that has a little balloon on it. Then the two posts in the nipple screw into the sides. It hurts like hell but Ron likes it! You should see my labia - I got a bunch of rings and then a post goes through all of them to lock my cunt from being fucked." she had this stupid dreamy look "He said my cunt was just for him"

"Ron? Mom's new BF? He's fucking you! Toni? WTF is wrong with you?"

"Well, he bought me stuff - new jewelry - and when I sucked his cock it made me so horny! It was like snorting coke!"

"You dummy! Of course it was, he had coke on his cock!"

"Well - then he did me and then he put more jewelry on my cunt lips and then he told me he wanted me! ME! For his own little hooker looker! Isn't that cool?"

"Toni? He is Mom's BF? Maybe - he did get her to do a porn flick - maybe - maybe - Ida know..."

"Whatever Ms CUNT! He went straight to my heart and now he has the ONLY key to my cunt! Wanna lick it? His cum is still drooling out?" and what could I say to that? Little cumslut that I have become I licked and licked and she came and came. It was much better than watching Mom fuck those guys two at a time.

Linc and Cleve came ... to take me to the studio - I got to suck on Cleve's cock during the ride but didn't get any joy! They didn't even walk me in, just let me out and split.

There was lots of guys in there - and the two cheerleaders from my school that were doing porn too. There were a couple of other girls there too - but it looked like they were just fluffers. You know what fluffers do? They get the performers erect so they can fuck the onscreen talent. In this case they just got them ready to cum - the cheerleaders, Barb n Bennie, were on slanting tables. They had their legs spread almost to 180 degrees with their cunts right at the edge of the top of the table. You could see the cum running out of their cunts and the guys would just slide the head of their cock into them and cum! Both of them looked almost full of cum. I was licking my lips in hopes of getting some of that inside me ... not the cocks but the cum AND well the cocks too! But the cum looked yummy and there was lots of it.

As soon as I was noticed I got stripped and given access to Barbie's cunt and started licking. I had knelt between her split thighs but almost immediately someone reached into my cunt and pulled me up so they could ram a cock into my ass. I was a happy girl - cum licking and ass fucking good! Two guys fucked me good while I drained the cum from Barbie and then they switched me to Bennie. The girls had been just filled with cum and not really fucked. Imagine having cock after cock slip head deep into your cunt and then no fucking just cum! I found out later they had been there since just after the football game last night. Those girls got off fast and often while I sucked them dry! They didn't ever get dry though - evidently all that licking made them wet!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.