Mom's New Boyfriend! - Cover

Mom's New Boyfriend!

Copyright© 2012 by Prac T Cal

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A family with no father - seven children from 15-17, three sets of twins. And the oldest girl (the only non twin) gives blowjobs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at school. But a new game is in town! The new football coach loaded his team with some transfers from the black side of the world. And Cici is about to discover the difference between black and white. cocks! And a man finds opportunity where before there was just a Mom and seven children!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Complete disappointment!

Just so you know - black guys are as worthless as any other guys in not keeping promises! Why? I don't fucking know! All I do know is Linc and Cleve took me home without fucking my ass! It was too late, they didn't want to rush, THEY ARE JUST ASSHOLES!

This was my rant most of the way home - Linc finally unzipped his pants to shut me up. It worked very well - as soon as I saw his cock I knew if I got it hard he'd fuck my ass! I got it hard and sucked and begged and he just grabbed my hair and fucked my skull! Pumped his cum down my throat and threw me out of the car!

I was lying in the street in front of my house. I heard a car door slam. "Stupid CUNT! We'll blast your ass tomorrow at lunch! I hate bossy bitches..." and the last was drowned out by tires screeching and loud exhaust!

That really fucking hurt! I wasn't bossy! I picked myself up and wiped the cum from my face and headed for the door. J was sitting there waiting.

"Mom just got here ... she looked worn out! I think she must have fucked that client! Hope it sold a house..." not looking hopeful or even caring. Mom sold lots of houses - we were not poor - just devoid of family ethics or much love. We all cared for each other and mostly watched each others backs! But we ignored each other unless we needed something. Mom had gotten the dickhead in the house and he stole our phones and posted all our text messages online. She was in ALL our dog houses at present.

"What the fuck happened to you?" he asked

"Huh?" thinking - I just got face fucked by two guys on camera and came more often today than in my entire life and I am pissed because those two assholes promised - fucking PROMISED to fuck my ass! And then dumped me in the street! And there was J standing there all male...

"Your pussy is hanging out, your tits are showing, clean it up a little before you go in!" and he went inside.

I looked in the reflection of myself in the window and was shocked! I pulled everything around, pulled the sweatshirt that was in a bag out and put it on. Trying to not look like the slut I had become - and liked a lot more than the old boring me. I went inside and grabbed a coke and some chips and crashed on the sofa - nobody else was around. Even J had disappeared. I found BadBoyz on the movie channel and scarfed down the coke and chips. I hadn't eaten anything but cum all day long...

"Cici? My god! What happened to you? And you smell like cum! I told you to swallow that! Don't let them spew it all over!"

"Yeah, Mom! LIke I had much choice! " then I tried to figure out an explanation -

"Well, go get cleaned up - Tia told me you discovered the joy of black men today - they are just bigger you know? Not all of them are better..." Mom drifted a bit and she was either thinking about when she had done one, or about one that was better.

"Ok, Mom! But they are definitely bigger - You ever have one fuck your throat?" as I started for my shower

"Yeah Honey! Scared me at first then made me horny as hell!" and she crashed on the couch just as that car rolled over the Ferrari and I hit my shower. It took some cleaning - I had cum in my ears! I got downstairs in time to hear the last part of Mom's phone call. She said "Sure, come by and I will finish the contract and you can sign."

"The guy I showed houses to made an offer and the seller accepted. He wants it done fast - this guy has cash for a $1.3 million house! Wants to close now!"

"Wow, that was quick!"

"Yeah, but when he fucked me it took a long long time..." maybe Mom had been thinking about that when we talked before my shower. I should probably be shocked - Mom and I have never talked about our sex lives! Well, much! She told me to not let any guys get me pregnant! Which is my 'stay a virgin' concept! I was pretty sure I couldn't get pregnant sucking cock or letting them fuck my ass! That was a new concept as you already know!

I was thinking about talking when the doorbell rang and Mom disappeared.

She and the client passed on the way to her office "That's Cici, Cici this is Ron Frank!" he said "Good to see ya..." in a noncommittal kind of way and they were gone. "Sorry, Ron, she's tired or bitchy! Evidently school was hard today!" "It's OK, it could be worse. My niece is a real cunt!" I tried to be pissed - it didn't work! I was half tempted to tell him he underestimated me! I am a cunt too! I settled for getting a couple of beers from the fridge and delivering them to the office.

"Sorry I was rude! I'm a little pissed at a guy AND you are the closest one around!" and I went back to the movie.

I got a text from Cleve - CUNT - you got a gig tomorrow lunch! Losing your virgin ass!

Then - That should be good for YOU!

I replied - Sorry I was a bitch - your little cunt... ;)

And I was happy - beyond all logic! Oh well - as long as I am happy! And getting big black cocks inserted into me I am good to go.

One day! Yesterday I didn't even imagine there was a difference and today I don't care if I ever do anything but big black cocks. Or at least big ... and I didn't realize that being used for sex and nothing else could be quite this ... pleasurable! I was beginning to think only about BBC, just BBC, it didn't matter that a guy was attached ... then it dawned a bit and kept getting brighter? I was one of those! One of those guys Mom talked about (i.e. DAD, meaning any of the guys that were 'our' Dads) Mom said once that Dad said "Women are just support machines for their cunt!" indicating that was just prior to her kicking his ass ... and then kicking him out. Mom is a tough one!

That is what all those guys out there are for! Support units for BBC! Although it didn't quite ring true - I liked them getting together and fucking me without any entanglements. And I went up to bed - I was tired and it was warm and cozy and I dreamed of BBC!

Breakfast!

I was hungry today so I made some eggs and toast. I wasn't sure what was happening and then J and Tia came down and ragged me out to the car! Something about we were already late.

When we got to school I saw what we were late for! There were the normal guys there and then all the black guys that had face fucked me at lunch. No stragglers and my sweatshirt was gone and then my panties. Then a cock slid down my throat - they were all hard. The tongue in my cunt was a real bonus - this guy could eat and was really hungry!

Tia was taking my place with all my normal customers ... I started to laugh when I saw her swallowing one of the biggest and about died gagging because a big black cock support unit decided to shove his 'reason to live' down my throat at the same time. It didn't bother him at all that I was gagging - he just kept fucking ... I got over it and it was one of the best of my morning! Lots of fluids keep you healthy! The FDA should have a minimum daily requirement for cum! Cum cum cum ... after all the white guys spit and split! My dirty little slut sister drank the piss of three of my guys! I was glad she was there - I am so not into doing that! At least I don't think so and am not going to try it! Yet.

The morning went OK - I got called to the attendance office for ditching classes yesterday afternoon. I talked with Ms. Tyler - when I told her I spent most of the afternoon studying in the library she called to check. Ms. Goode alibi'd me and I was given an excused absence. The rest of the morning was pretty normal except I didn't pay any attention to class and got assigned extra homework for being a space cadet. I told my teachers that I had to work on my essays for college because two of the colleges lost them. They had been apologetic but regardless of fault I needed to send new ones. I didn't bother to tell them I kept copies and just had to resend them via snail mail. I did take the time to edit them one more time. Adding a few obscure comments that referred to my new hobby of fucking BBC. Nothing very obvious but maybe one of the professors might get the drift and a thrill.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.