He Sure Got His Foreplay - Cover

He Sure Got His Foreplay

Copyright© 2012 by Angel Delight

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I adored this guy, so much but it's only a fuck he wanted. I led him to my flat slightly frustrated but horny. We embraced passionately and pulled each other's clothes off. I was determined to show him a night he won't forget, well, might as well. Entwined in a 69'ner, I now have his cute perky ass in my face. My fingers could not help but wonder to his ass, gently but surely, my finger slides up his luscious ass. Shocked as he was, he was actually turned on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

I was excited and happy, he was here. I received a text from him saying he was downstairs. I could feel my stomach churning and the sweat on my pores worsen. I really like this guy with passion, but I had to control my feelings as his mind-set was for sex only.

I took a deep breath and shouted, "just sex, fuck, just sex!" which helped.

I opened the door and there he was. He smiled with that cheeky grin which always made me feel great. His smile could light up the darkest of rooms and leave its Mark permanently. I held out my hand and grabbed hold of his, smiling painfully but happy.

"Come, lets go up."

"Okay," he replied gladly.

We walked into the lift and he hugged me tightly as for dear life. I could feel the warmth and softness of his chest against my bulging breasts. His soft hands caressed my back.

"Don't let me go, ever," I said in my head of course, but he did let go, this was reality.

He quickly gave me a kiss and muttered speedily, "it's great to see you again."

"It's always great to see you, always will be," I stupidly replied.

He lowered his head down and rolled his eyes up. I always could tell what he was thinking.

"Just a fuck, it's just a fuck, don't get heavy," imagining what he was saying in his head.

I led him to my apartment and we quickly engulfed each other in each other's arms, wrapping them tightly around each other. It was a nice and warm hug, a feeling of relief, but at the same time, confusing. He took hold of my cheeks and kissed me, on lip under another and our mouths widening and tongues rubbing together momentarily. I pressed my palms against his firm chest and turned him to the sofa, pushing him down. He sat down quickly and I sat on his lap immediately. I wrapped my hands around his head and kissed him passionately. Our emotions were racing, all over the place. I kissed the tip of his nose and softly kissed his smooth neck with my soft warm lips. He didn't seem to be too keen on that overdose of affection and shrugged his head and shoulders. I was left thinking maybe I should just fuck him, since that's all he's going to appreciate and enjoy from me tonight. My heart felt like it was being punched by a stone and weighted down.

Again, I took a deep breath and said to myself, "it's just a fuck".

I kissed him some more, deeply and crazily. He squeezed my tits and pulled down my shoulder straps from my dress. I pulled the rest of my dress off and threw it on the floor. He quickly stripped and sat back on the sofa. His cock was erect and was screaming at me, urging me to sit on his cock. My pussy was wet, crying out for his touch. I gently sat on his hard cock, feeling it slowly enter my wet slushy pussy, tight and horny. It felt so good, like we were one, like nothing else mattered. I gently moved my waist back and forth, sideways, moving in circles, teasing his cock in my pussy. My knees were at either side of him, flat on the sofa so I could bounce up and down on his cock. I could see his lips tightly closed, folding into each other. He stroked my thighs while I grinded his cock. He sucked my left nipple, squeezing my tits at the same time. The heat between us was getting hotter. I held the back rest of the sofa and bounced up and down much faster on his cock. My tits shook up and down like jelly, "fuck yeah, oh yeah", too right oh yeah. He lifted his waist and pushed his cock into my pussy, drilling my pussy momentarily. I began to moan, shaking with every thrust.

He quickly muttered, "lets get on the bed."

We walked to the bed and I made sure my wicker basket with all my toys in was easily accessible. He was in for a shock; it's time to convert him. I felt, "fuck it, God knows if I'll ever see him again, it's now or never."

I told him to get into a 60'ner position because I wanted him to lick my pussy crazily while I suck his cock, of course he agreed.

Swiftly he lay, flat cushioned on my belly in opposite directions. His perk and sexy ass was right in my face. It was so sexy, so smooth like a babies bum, not a hair in site. He pushed his body forward not realising that he was too far forward that his cock was too far away from my mouth for me to suck. Perfect! He obviously had a plan of his own, to convert my tight virgin ass. He licked my pussy, flicking his tongue on my swollen clit. He held back my pink pussy lips and licked down towards my pussy hole. I could feel the tip of his juicy tongue rim the edge of my pussy. I gave his ass cheeks a few light slaps and a squeeze, enjoying every second. I felt a few prods of his index finger slide in my pussy the slide up to my slit, rubbing it softly in circles, and then sliding back into my pussy. After a few times of doing this, I could feel my pussy getting wetter, dripping around my crotch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.