The Visit
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Bonnie Ghurl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Theresa and Mike have been playing together for a while now, and this is a description of just one of their many visits.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Mike smiled down at his toy, petting at her hair softly and kissing her forehead.

"Good girl" he whispered and then helped her up into a sitting position and untied her hands and undoing the braid.

For a couple of minutes that's the way they were. Mike standing beside the bench, Theresa, legs still tied, arms wrapped around Mike's waist, the two of them hugging.

Theresa could hear Mike's heart beating hard and loud against his rib cage. She kissed at his chest, then turned her head to press her ear against it, enjoying the moment and the sensual beat in her ear.

Mike began to run his hands through Theresa's hair, slowly. The action always made her melt and slip into the submissive mind frame. With Mike's hands in her hair, she was his willing little pet.

Mike grabbed a handful of hair, tilting her head back and to the side, leaning down to kiss and nibble at the nape of her neck. Theresa moaned while squeezing and scratching lightly at his back. She could feel his smile against her skin, and then felt the cold metal against her bare back.

A metal rake gently and slowly pulled down the center of Theresa's back, making her shiver and gasp.

Mike took his time, searching out the special spots that would make Theresa quiver and moan just the way he liked. Each stroke was deliberate, and each stroke was accompanied by delectable nibbles and bites along her neck and shoulders, using the tight grasp on her hair to turn her head in any direction that he so chose.

Theresa's hands found their way down his body, one resting on his bottom, the other sliding between Mike's legs, sliding up and down along his inner legs before moving to caress first his balls. She loved to be able to hold them in her hands, stroking and squeezing at them. For some reason she found them very sexy, never had she thought this about anyone else before.

Then she moaned and quivered as Mike bit down at the base of her neck as her hand circled the base of his shaft. Just being able to hold him was enough to make her moan, but the added sensation of being so vulnerable to his touch was enough to put her over the edge and she came right then, squeezing at his skin, pulling herself closer to him. Mike ran the rake over the most sensitive spot he found along her lower back and bit down harder, loving the way she came from his attention.

Theresa purred, slowly stroking Mike in pure ecstacy as she relaxed and against Mike again. Mike put the rake back down behind him, resuming petting at Theresa's hair again, enjoying her attention and the fact that their play wasn't always about pain and punishment.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.