Sweet Dreams
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Bonnie Ghurl

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Beth is confused by the wet dreams she's been having lately and decides to video tape herself sleeping to see what might be causing them, and is shocked to find that a stranger is sneaking into her room at night and using her sleeping body for sex.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom  

Beth spent the day constantly thinking about the video of herself she had watched that morning. Many questions were rolling around in her mind. She just couldn't figgure out how it was that she had been sleeping through this every night for the last week.

If Beth tried to go to the police, how could she explain it? Yes she had proof that someone had been in her house in the middle of the night, but she didn't have anything to explain how he had gotten into the house, how she had slept through it and how she didn't know this was going on.

She couldn't very well let it continue, could she? That thought just brought up even more questions for her, how could Beth even consider letting it continue? How could she have enjoyed it so much? After all, she had woken up turned on and horny each day, and then even orgasmed while watching the video.

Beth didn't have to work that day, thankfully, her boss had called in sick and said she wasn't needed so she could stay home herself. She spent most of the day cleaning the apartment and thinking. She even watched the video a couple of times, bringing herself to orgasm each time again.

Who was this stranger? Why had he chosen her? The bigger question, what was she going to do about it? Beth was sure she wasn't going to go to the police, so what did that leave her with? Trying to stop it? Let this stranger continue as long as he wished? Participate?

Oh my god! Beth stopped dead in her tracks on that thought. Participate?! Was that really an option? She skipped her dinner and walk that night, wasn't even in the mood for her tea while watching tv. Eventually Beth just crawled into bed and at the thought of the stranger showing up later found herself turned on and had to play again.

This time Beth took her time, trailing her hands over her skin, the smoothness of her skin was almost addictive. She loved the feel of the curve of her breasts. Beth took her time, tenderly carressing herself, leading up to her nipples and focussed on the nipples.

It always amazed her how her nipples could be so soft but with the proper attention they hardened under her finger tips to form hard buds. Both forms were so sensitive.

Beth then let one hand slide down over her tummy and onto her theigh. She liked teasing herself, knowing she wanted to have her finger tips on her clit, but dening herself, building her own desire.

She had recently started shaving herself smooth. The silky feeling between her legs was still something she was getting use to. It had bennefits being new to her. It allowed herself to imagine it was someone else's hand more easily, being so foreign to her. Beth let her fingers slide along the crease where her theighs met against folds of her pussy lips. Her clit began to tingle and her breath quickened knowing what was going to happen next.

Beth's finger barely touched her libia, it was slick and wet with her juices. Then she ran her finger over her clit. She gasped and spread her legs wider as she started to imagine the stranger standing there watching her.

Beth circled and teased and flicked at her pussy and clit while she pulled and pinched at her nipples. She spent quite a while forcing herself to build and build, not allowing herself to cum as she replayed the images of the video in her mind. Licking at her lips she wondered what his cock felt like, started wishing she could run her tongue along the hardened shaft that had been using her form.

Eventually it was all too much and she couldn't hold herself back any longer. Beth's body tensed and she moaned as the orgasm rippled through her body from her head right down to her toes.

Even as Beth began to relax she could feel the throbbing beat of blood in her clit. Curled up in her blanket, Beth fell asleep with a wide grin on her face. She slumbered quite peacefully not realizing she was about to be woken...

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.