My First Orgy - Cover

My First Orgy

Copyright© 2012 by Angel Delight

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A group of us girls walked back to the hotel room, getting ready for the guys to follow in. A quick play with the girls, kissing and fondling, one of the guys walks in to see it. Turned on as he was, he grabs me tightly and fucks me intensely. The other guys walk in and the night begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex  

Four girls and eight men, all hot and flustered. We all gathered together in a club and a bit of a dance and giggle. The four girls, myself, Lisa, Casey and Jo told the guys to come join us up in the hotel room in ten minutes.

When entering the hotel room we could see a Jacuzzi in the far right hand corner, a king sized bed to the far left, covered in red satin sheets. At the other corner sat a five seater corner sofa, a striking brown colour. We walked in the bathroom and were greeted with large mirror and a posh sink basin. The power shower was standing to the left.

Us girls stripped and made ourselves look fresh and pretty. Jessy was wearing a black corset and black fishnet stockings. Myself, and Jo were wearing thongs and lacy bras, with our bulging cleavages deliberately showing. Lisa was naked and wanted to greet the men in the Jacuzzi. She loved having sex in the water, so she went and climbed into the bubbling warm Jacuzzi. Jessy walked out of the bathroom and climbed onto the bed, looking seductive and ready to be played with.

Jo crept up behind me and started kissing my neck. I turned around and I kissed her on the lips. I could hear male voices outside the door and saw a couple of guys walk in with champagne bottles.

I enthusiastically started to kiss Jo back, flicking each others tongues softly. Her lips were soft and her lips were a devilish red, naughty but nice. I could taste the wine on her tongue.

Two guys noticed us and walked in, "Wow, hot!" the other agreed.

Jo was the most bi girl out of the lot and I was glad she chose me to play with first. I'm usually more submissive when it comes to girls and I loved her controlling me.

The guys undone their trousers and stripped eagerly. They started rubbing their cocks, pulling and stretching their shafts. One of the guys walked up to me and started stroking my ass. Jo turned to the other guy and started kissing him. I was lifted me up onto the bathroom table top. He placed both his hands on my cheeks and was kissing me passionately, which felt so good, so warm and erotic. I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him, moulding my tongue into his steamy mouth. He gently pushed me off the surface and we all walked out and into the room.

I could see Jessy on the bed being fucked from behind and another guy's cock inside her mouth. The four other guys were wanking their turned on cocks, standing around her. Lisa was in the Jacuzzi being fucked. He was holding her legs, wrapped around him, thrusting his cock deep inside her passionately. The water was splashing everywhere, it was exciting.

Me and Jo were gently pulled to the sofa. I sat down while Jo got down on all fours on the floor. She began to suck my pussy while ramming her arched finger up my pussy. One guy stood up on the sofa and stuck his cock in my mouth, the other was fucking Jo's ass. His cock was hard and made me gag. He pushed his cock quite deep into my throat. Jo was whining while her loosened ass was being fucked. The smell of sex perfumed the air which turned us all on even more. We were all whining, moaning, panting with our sexual encounters.

The guy on top of me muttered, "we wanna watch you two fuck."

I assumed he meant me and Jo. This excited me and I wanted to play with Jo more. Jo heard and smiled at me. He climbed off the sofa and the other guy pulled out his cock from Jo's ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.