Sandy's Seduction
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by LexiRose

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sandy is seduced by a stranger at the bar

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Slow  

The difference in temperature as they entered his apartment was palpable and he thanked his lucky stars that today was the day he'd remembered to set the heating on a timer. The wind outside had been bitter although not entirely unexpected. What was unexpected was the girl in front of him, and he still didn't know quite what to make of her, there were too many contradictions.

Placing a hand on the small of her back he led her into the lounge, watching as she gazed, wide eyed, around her, taking in her surroundings.

"Have a seat," he said, indicating a large white leather sofa on the far side of the room, "and I'll make us a hot drink to take off the chill."

"That would be heavenly," Sandy breathed, sinking into the soft cushions. "Coffee please, if you have it. White, two sugars."

"Your wish is my command, madame," he joked, smiling as he dropped into a comically overacted bow. Her laughter warmed something inside him as he wandered into the kitchen to make the drinks, his thoughts on the girl on his sofa.

In the living room, Sandy relaxed, curling her legs up underneath her and resting her head on the arm of the sofa, feeling the warmth of the room seep into her chilled bones. She was such an idiot for going out without a coat, but then she hadn't planned to stay long, just a quick drink after work before heading home to get ready to see Rob.

But then Rob had sent that message and she'd started to wonder what she was doing, building her hopes up when they hadn't seen each other in weeks, mostly at his instigation. They weren't even dating, she wasn't sure what they were doing, maybe she'd built it up in her head to more than it really was.

It had started easily enough, a few drinks after work, some flirty text messages, he was the boy next door and she'd had a crush on him for as long as she could remember so when he started paying her attention she was over the moon. They'd gone out a few times, dinner, dancing, a few kisses and caresses, and then all of a sudden he'd started cancelling at the last minute.

The stupid thing was, they still spoke via text almost every day and the flirty tone and content of the messages hadn't changed, but maybe she had. She was starting to see that her idol wasn't quite as perfect as she'd thought, and if she was honest, she was starting to lose interest. It was difficult to maintain any kind of emotional attachment to someone she never saw, and she was starting to doubt that he was interested at all, it seemed like now he realised he could have her, he didn't really want her.

It was these kind of thoughts that had kept her at the bar, her mood going downhill with each subsequent drink, until the stranger had appeared with his smiles and his proposition. So maybe she had had a little too much to drink, and maybe her judgement was a little impaired, but after Robs apparent loss of interest, the attention and the obvious affect she was having on him had been flattering to say the least. And what followed, God! She'd never done anything like that before, and definitely not in public! But she just couldn't help herself, he was so hot and so obviously turned on for her that all of her common sense had flown out of the window.

Covering her mouth to stifle a yawn she smiled to herself, thinking back to that moment in the club where she'd been dancing for him and he'd taken control, bringing her to orgasm in front of anyone who passed. Oh she didn't think anyone had seen but just the possibility of it, of being caught doing something so deliciously naughty, had been such a turn on she could feel herself getting wet just thinking about it!

Yawning again, she listened as he clinked the mugs in the kitchen, wondering if she should take the initiative and go to him, suggest a much more fun way of warming up.

Wriggling deeper into the cushion, she let her eyes fall closed as she pictured what would happen if she walked up behind him and put her arms around him, sliding her hands under his shirt and down into his trousers, feeling his hot hardness beneath her fingers...

The lateness of the day and the effects of the alcohol finally getting the better of her, she slipped into a deep sleep, her last thought that of unbuttoning his trousers and freeing that cock of his in the light of the kitchen and sucking him deep into her mouth.


Pouring the boiling water into two mugs, he contemplated what he wanted to do with the little vixen in his living room. He didn't know what had gotten into him earlier when he'd made his move but by God he was glad of whatever little devil that had encouraged him to make that suggestion.

She'd been on fire in the bar, dancing with him, then pushing him down onto the sofa and teasing him until he just had to taste her, and when she'd sunk onto his cock he'd almost blown it right there, he couldn't wait to get her into his bed and spend some quality time with her.

Placing the spoon on the draining board he picked up the two coffees and walked back into the lounge, careful not to spill any.

Placing them on the table in the centre of the room, he bowed again.

"Madame's coffee is ready."

He'd expected her to giggle at his silliness and when she said nothing he looked up, confused, before groaning aloud in frustration. There went his plans for the evening, he thought angrily, he'd only left her for a second and now there she was asleep on his sofa.

The thought popped into his head that he should just unzip his pants and thrust his cock into her open mouth, that would wake her up for sure, and once she'd done gagging on him she'd be certain to want to continue. After all she'd been hot as hell for him in the bar and you couldn't fake that!

Unfortunately his conscience kicked in, and that annoying voice reminded him that technically that could be considered rape, and he was too much of a gentleman to want to take her by force. He'd always prided himself on the fact that everyone he'd slept with had always been as willing as him, and, looking down at her he felt that strange combination of tenderness and awe again. She looked so tiny and vulnerable curled up like that.

Leaving the room for a second, he returned with a blanket, draping the soft fleece over her, careful not to disturb her.

If you were really a gentleman, his conscience reminded him, you'd pick her up and put her to sleep in your bed and take the sofa yourself. Or, he thought longingly, put her into his bed and climb in with her. But his brain told him that there was no way he'd be able to feel her curled up against him and be able to keep his hands off her, and besides he wasn't feeling particularly gentlemanly at the moment. In fact, he was feeling exceptionally horny and unreasonably disappointed that she'd passed out on him before they'd had the chance to continue what they'd started.

With a low growl, he turned sharply and took himself off to his bedroom, before he did anything stupid. Standing under the hot spray of the shower he had a quick, less than satisfying wank, before climbing naked under the covers. He'd thought it would take a while to drop off but he was asleep almost immediately, his thoughts of what might have been if the girl had been awake, and the worrying realisation that he still didn't know her name.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.