Dad's Pregnant Porn Star - Cover

Dad's Pregnant Porn Star

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Jack

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Paul knows his daughter Abbey has been doing porn for several years when she calls and tells him she needs some help. He invites her to come home and stay with him for a while so she can get back on her feet. When Abbey arrives, Paul discovers she's five months pregnant. Paul loves his daughter and she loves him. In the course of taking care of her, he finds that his passion for pregnant women is stirred by his own pregnant, porn star daughter. What's a dad to do?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Paul kissed Callie's face and neck as he unhooked the single clasp on her bra. As he pulled the straps from her shoulders, her two little plum-sized breasts popped out. He grasped each one in a hand and brought them to his mouth.

"Are they OK, Daddy? Sometimes I wish they were bigger ... like Abbey's."

"Callie Sweetheart, I think you have the most perfect, beautiful, sexy small boobs I've ever seen. And if you don't mind me saying it, I think Abbey has the most perfect, beautiful, sexy BIG boobs I've ever seen."

"Yeah. I like that, Daddy. MMMmmm ... suck 'em harder, Daddy. OOoohhhh bite my nipples a little ... ow! Oh that feels awesome."

Callie pulled Paul's shirt over his head just as he had done hers. She kissed down his chest and stomach, which was in decent shape for his age. Then she was pulling his short pants down. He lifted his butt off the chair to help her out. She left his briefs in place for a bit as she caressed and kissed his bulge.

"Ohhh Callie ... ohhhhhh Honey..."

"I think you have something nice for your little girl in here, Daddy. Do you have a nice sucker, or a popsicle for your little girl?"

"Yeah Callie Sweetheart, Daddy has something special for you."

"That's good, Daddy. Because your little Callie has some special things for you too. So, what should I do now, Daddy?"

"Oh Honey ... how about if you take Daddy's cock out and touch it, maybe kiss it?"

"Is that like the sucker or the popsicle, Daddy? This thing in your underwear?"

"Yeah Sweetie. That's it."

Callie pulled Paul's briefs off and surveyed the popsicle.

"Paul ... I mean, Daddy..."

"What Sweetheart. Is it OK?"

"Daddy, it's more than OK. You have a very respectable dick here, Love."

"Really? Wow, that's kinda cool coming from someone ... you know ... in your business."

"Well, I'm not saying your Mandingo or anything. I've had some of the biggest ones there are, and there's not much competing with them. But seriously, you have a marvelous cock. I can't wait to ... Mmmmmm..."

Callie skipped right over the kissing, though she would come back to it later, and slid her mouth right down over Paul's very respectable dick.

"Ohhhhhhhh ... Oooohhhhh Caaaalieeeeee..."

Callie was very adept at cock sucking, even though she had never performed the act on camera. She went right to work on Paul's hard-on. It didn't take long for her to swallow it down. ​After she came up for air she pushed it against the back of her throat, doing a little forced gagging, which made a bunch of saliva drip out of her mouth. She used this to totally lubricate Paul's erection, and his balls as well.

"I really, really like this sucker, Daddy It tastes sooooooooo fucking good!"

Paul slipped his hand along Callie's cheek and to the back of her neck. He gently caressed her as she sucked the head of his cock and pumped her hand up and down the wet shaft. He didn't need to ask or even prompt her to swallow him again. After having sucked the head and stroking the shaft for a while, she easily downed the whole sucker again.

"Ohhh Callie Honey ... ohhh ... ohhh ... ooohhhh ... Honeeeyyyyy..."

"What do you want to do with your little girl, Daddy?" Callie said as she came up for air.

"I want to take my little girl to Daddy's bed."

Paul stood up and scooped Callie into his arms, then carried her to the stairs, then up them, then into his bedroom. She hugged him tightly around the neck the entire way. When they arrived, he set her at the foot of the bed, then pulled back the covers, after which he picked her up again and put her down on the soft sheets.

"Now what are you gonna do to me, Daddy?"

Callie looked up at Paul with her dazzling eyes. He looked down on her and considered whether or not this could possibly be really happening.

"Callie Sweetheart, can I ask you something?"

"You can ask, or say, or do anything you want, Daddy."

"Why me? I mean, I've hardly known you for a day. You're just ... oh man! You're just about the most adorable, sweet and wonderful thing I've ever seen. And you could be with ANYBODY. Why would you want to be with me?"

"Paul, YOU, are just about the most wonderful man I have ever met. There are a million reasons any girl, me included, would want to be with you. But here are the two big ones for me. First, Abbey is my best friend, and I just know how much you love her and care for her, and how you would do anything in the world for her, no matter what she does. That is the most awesome thing, and for me, seeing that in a man turns me on to the max. Do you have any idea what the second reason is?"

"I have no idea, Callie Sweetheart."

"It's because you call me, 'Callie Sweetheart, ' and 'Callie Honey, ' and things like that."

"I don't understand. Why is that so important to you?"

"Because, Callie is my name, Paul."

"I still don't think I get it, Sweetie."

"Paul, most guys I'm with are from the business, and they see me as just another person in the business. Some of those guys are nice enough, plenty of them are total assholes. But for various​ reasons, even if they use my name, they just want to fuck somebody else who knows what it's like to have sex for a living. And when I when I'm with somebody who's not from the business, they want one thing. They want to be able to say they fucked 'Celeste Stearn - Porn Star."

"Oh, I think I get it now."

"From the moment I met you Paul, I felt like you saw ME ... Callie. Even when we were confirming that you knew who I am in the business, I didn't feel at all like you were looking at 'me the porn star'. That jerk Edward saw me as Celeste Stern instantly ... the porn star he would have given anything to fuck right then and there.

But you Paul ... I'm pretty sure you know you're gonna be fucking me pretty soon. But even in this moment, I can just tell that you're looking at Callie, not Celeste Stearn."

"I am, Callie. You're right about that. I can't believe it's you, because I've watched you and adored you for years ... as Celeste. I can't deny that. But you're Callie, and I think you are so, so special, as Callie and nothing else."

"That's pretty rare for me Paul ... Daddy, I mean. It makes me FEEL special. And that's kinda rare too. So, THAT'S why I want to fuck you, Paul. That's why you can do anything at all that feels good to you. Because you've made me feel so special."

"That's what most important to me, Callie Honey. You are just that special. And I'm so glad you feel that way with me."

"I know you're glad. I am too. Now, are you gonna fuck your little girl, or just read her story and put her to bed for the night?"

"Oh, Callie Honey, Sweetie, Baby Doll ... Daddy is most definitely gonna fuck you silly. But first, I absolutely have to taste that pussy of yours."

"Yay Daddy!!!" Callie squealed as she clapped her hands, intentionally trying to act juvenile.

Seconds later Callie was completely naked and Paul was kissing her tight belly. He kissed his way down to her mound, and continued kissing. For a mere second or two he wondered if, with all the tongues and dicks and dildos that had graced Callie's sweet cunt, he might be a poor substitute for what she was accustomed to. That was the last time that thought entered his mind. As soon as his lips touched Callie's slit, he could tell that she was present in the moment and loving every second.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.