Dad's Pregnant Porn Star - Cover

Dad's Pregnant Porn Star

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Jack

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Paul knows his daughter Abbey has been doing porn for several years when she calls and tells him she needs some help. He invites her to come home and stay with him for a while so she can get back on her feet. When Abbey arrives, Paul discovers she's five months pregnant. Paul loves his daughter and she loves him. In the course of taking care of her, he finds that his passion for pregnant women is stirred by his own pregnant, porn star daughter. What's a dad to do?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Early that evening, Paul's cell phone rang. His heart skipped at least two beats when he looked at the screen and saw that it was Abbey calling.

"Hi, Sweetheart! How are you, Honey?"

"Hi Dad," Abbey said quietly. "Dad, I'm sorry to have caused you so much trouble."

Paul shook his head, as if Abbey could see him, to illustrate that her words had no validity whatsoever.

"Abbey, what are you talking about? You haven't caused me one bit of trouble!"

"Come on, Dad. Coming to live with you, in the state I'm in, with no warning. Then making you listen to me talk about work, when I know you don't want to hear about it. And then, well ... the other stuff. I'm just really sorry."

"Abb ... I don't ... I have no idea what to say, except that you're crazy. Having you with me has been the most wonderful breath of fresh air in my life. I want you to come home, Honey. This is your home. Come home and let me take care of you."

"I don't know, Dad."

"Honey, did Callie come to see you?"

"Yeah, she just left. She's so sweet. I just love her. She's sure nuts about you, Dad."

"She ... oh, well ... that's nice. She seems like a great girl. And she's pretty crazy about you too, Abbey. She really cares about you. And so do I Honey."

"I know, Dad. Thanks."

"Well Abbey, what's got you feeling this way? Why are you at your mom's in the first place?"

"I don't know. It just suddenly seemed like Mom was right about me. I just started to think that I'm everything she said, and even worse. So I thought maybe it would be best if I didn't cause you any more trouble, or that I didn't make things any more complicated for you."

"Abbey, please stop talking like that. It's just not true, at all."

"Dad, I know you care about me, I know you love me, and I know you're trying to be understanding. But ... Dad, you just don't know about all the things I've done. You only know a little bit. I can't help but think that if you knew what I was REALLY like, what I've REALLY done in the last few years, you'd be disgusted with me too."

"Honey, just come home and we'll talk about it. Whatever it is, you can tell me all about it. I promise you that there's absolutely nothing you've done, or ever could do to make me think less of you, to make me love you any less than I do now, which is completely!"

"Dad, you don't even know what you're talking about. You just don't get it."

"Then tell me, Sweetheart. Tell me what's making you feel so badly about yourself."

"Really, Dad? Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, Honey. I want to know ALL about you. And maybe you telling me, and me still totally loving ​you no matter what, will make you see things differently."

"Fine, Dad. You really want to know what your LITTLE GIRL has been doing with herself?" Paul sat silently and braced himself for what was to come. "You saw some of my pictures. And you were really sweet about it. And I really appreciated that."

"I told you Abb, I was fine with it, and the way you looked in your pictures, you were the most beautiful thing on earth to me."

"Well Dad, that's nothing. Obviously you know I work with men, right? I don't just do solo, and I don't just do girls. I do guys. LOTS of guys."

"I know that, Honey. And it's still OK."

"Do you know that I've lost count, Dad? I think I've even lost count of the girls I've been with. I think I stopped counting when it was getting close to a hundred ... girls I mean." Paul was surprised to hear the number, but he didn't say anything. Unfortunately, it didn't do much to prepare him for the next one. "But I stopped counting guys a long, long time ago. And I'll bet it's 5 times that many."

"Uh ... really Abb? You're saying you've been with f ... five ... five hundred men?"

"I'd say at least that many. How do you feel about your little girl now, Dad?"

"Abbey, it doesn't matter. I adore my little girl. You'll always BE my little girl. Now come home, OK?"

"I'm not done, Dad. It's not just that I've been with that many. It's not just the NUMBER. It's what I've done. I know you haven't watched any of my boy-girl stuff. And I don't blame you. But you still don't get it. Do you have any idea what KINDS of things I've done?"

"I ... I guess not, Honey. But it doesn't..."

"How can it not matter, Dad? I've done gang bangs. At least 20. Not all of them were on video, but I did them. I've been fucked every possible way and then some. Not only have I been fucked in my cunt and my ass at the same ... but I've had 2 cocks... 2 big, black cocks, in my pussy at the same time. More than once. I can't imagine how much cum I've had squirted all over me.

And it's not just what's on the porn sites. I've done things for private clients too. The fetish stuff I was telling you. I've been tied-up and fucked, spanked, not exactly raped, but fucked really roughly. I've gagged on more dicks than I can remember. I bet I've swallowed a gallon of cum. One client paid me thousands of dollars to let 20 guys cum on my face one after another, while he watched and jerked off himself, then he came in my mouth."

"Abbey, please..."

"I'm not done, Dad. This is maybe the most twisted ... but it all kind of runs together. There are these kids in my neighborhood. I don't know exactly how old they are, but they're under legal age. They saw me in my yard and figutred out who I was. They started sneaking around trying to catch me in the pool or something. I never called the police or anything. They're just kids. There are even a couple of girls with them.

Well one day when I saw them snooping around, I called them over. They were really sweet, actually. They all knew me. Next thing I knew, I was in the pool with all of them. And none of us​ had anything on. And it didn't end there. A couple of the guys and one of the girls started kissing me. And I didn't even try to stop them. After a few minutes the others got uncomfortable and left. But I brought those 2 guys and the girl into my house. And I fucked them all. I don't think the girl could have been more than 14. The guys couldn't have been older than maybe 16."

"You didn't force them to do anything did you, Abb?"

"Well, no."

"Sweetheart, I hear what you're saying, but..."

"That's still not it, Dad. I did it with those kids more than once. The guys have come back with their friends. And I've fucked or sucked every one of them. Sometimes I let 2 or 3 of them fuck me at a time. How can you not be disgusted with me, Dad? You HAVE to be! I'M disgusted with me!"

Abbey finally stopped, and Paul could hear her crying on the other end of the phone.

"Abbey," he said tenderly, "Sweetheart, you're very upset right now. Honey, there's nothing I want more than to hold you, and listen more if you need to get more off your chest, and to show you how very much I love you, and to prove to you that none of this means anything to me."

"Oh Dad... ," Abbey choked out, "are you ... shit ... are you from this planet?"

This made Paul chuckle, then Abbey as well. Paul felt as though her mood may have lightened a bit.

"Honey, I can't force you to do anything. I never would, and you know that. So, you stay with your mom, or go wherever you need to go ... maybe go with Callie to visit her parents. But Sweetie, at least for now, until the baby is born, and maybe a little while after, this is your home."

Paul heard more crying, softer this time, not sobbing.

"Daddy, do you really mean that?"

"I've never meant anything more. You are my little girl, and I am crazy, crazy in love with you..." Paul suddenly realized what he had said and tried to take it back. "I ... um ... Honey, I meant to say, I'm ... I love you so much..."

"That's OK, Dad. I knew what you meant. Me too, Daddy. I'm sure it's bat-shit crazy and the most wrong thing there is, but ... I feel that way too."

Paul's heart skipped several more beats. Did his sweet Abbey just say that she knew he was in love with her, and that she felt the same? Paul had not before that moment even admitted to himself that he was actually in love with Abbey ... with his daughter. But apparently she knew ... and felt the same.

"Will you please come home, Abbey? You can't possibly be happy there."

"Mom's actually calmed down a little. Edward is another story. But Mom..."

"Has that little twerp been harassing you, Honey? I swear I'll kick his ass."

"I know you would, Dad. No, it's not like that. I'll tell you about. But I'm fine. Mom actually seemed ​as though she really liked Callie."

"It's hard to imagine anyone not liking Callie," Paul said.

"No shit. She's just my best friend. I know she loves me, just like I know you do."

"So much, Sweet Abbey. So, are you gonna come home, Honey?"

"I'm really exhausted, Dad. Between being pregnant and crying half the time, I'm just so tired. If you don't mind, I'll stay here again tonight. Like I said, Mom's not being too bad. She gloated for a while about me leaving you and coming to stay with her. She thought that was pretty funny. She was pretty proud of it. But now that I've been with her, she mellowed out some. Anyway, I'll tell you all about it. I'll come home tomorrow morning, I promise."

"Sweetheart, that's the best news I..."

"Dad," Abbey said, "are you crying?"

"I'm sorry Honey. I don't know what to say. I'm just a little misty-eyed. I love you so much, and I love having you in my life. I just miss you."

"I sometimes run out of words to express how special you are, Dad. Like right now."

"That's just how I feel, Abb. Hey, where is Callie? Is she gonna go up and visit her folks or something?"

"I think so, in a few days. I'm pretty sure she's coming back by you for tonight."

"Oh, OK. Well, I think she's just wonderful, so if she wants to stay here, she's more than welcome."

"Good, I knew you'd feel that way, Dad. And I'm certain she wants to ... uh ... stay with you."

"OK, what does that mean, Abbey? What's that tone in your voice?"

"Tone? I have a tone?"

Father and daughter laughed again at this remark.

"Abbey, what's going on?"

"Daddy, nothing. We're good. Callie is gonna come and stay with you. And Dad ... will you do something for me ... will you promise?"

"Uh ... Whatever it is, I suppose it falls under the category of, 'I'd do anything at all for my little girl, ' so I guess, whatever it is, I promise."

"Good. What I wanted you to promise is that you would ... how should I say this? OK, Callie is totally taken with you. And I can just tell you feel the same."

"Yes, she's totally terrific."

"OK, Dad. Well, I want you to feel complete freedom to ... just ... for you and Callie..."

"Abb, are you suggesting what I think you are? Honey, I think Callie is just ... wow, and then some. ​But Abbey, I'm thinking about you right now. You're all that matters to me. I ... Don't we have some things to figure out between us, when you come home?"

"Yes, we do, Dad. And I know how much you're thinking about me, and caring about me, and how much I matter to you. That's why I'm OK, Dad. That's why I'm gonna be OK, with you. And that's why I love you, just the same. And things are gonna be great between us.

And as far as Callie is concerned, she didn't tell me of any plan or anything. I just know she wanted to go back and stay with you tonight. And the way she talked about you, Dad ... I can just see that she thinks you're about as special as I do. So, I guess all I'm saying is, you and Callie are the two most important people in my life. And I know you like each other. And I will be happy, so happy, with ANYTHING you guys do together. You deserve to relax, Dad. So, don't worry about me tonight. Know I'll be home with you in the morning. And just, be with Callie however you both want to. You get me, Pop?"

"I love you so much, Abb. Wow, I can't wait to tell you in person, and show you how much. And, I get you, Little Girl!"

"Good night, Daddy."

"Good night, Sweet Girl."

Paul ended the call on his phone and wiped a few remaining tears from his eyes. Before he could think too much about what Abbey was saying at the end of their talk, the doorbell rang. He knew that meant Callie was back. And once again, his heart was aflutter, among other bodily reactions he was experiencing in that moment.

And there at the door for the second time that day, was one of Paul's favorite objects of desire ... Celeste Stearn, or as he knew her ... Callie. Her magical smile and sparkling eyes captivated him through the glass, before he even opened the door to invite her in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.