Dad's Pregnant Porn Star
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Jack

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Paul knows his daughter Abbey has been doing porn for several years when she calls and tells him she needs some help. He invites her to come home and stay with him for a while so she can get back on her feet. When Abbey arrives, Paul discovers she's five months pregnant. Paul loves his daughter and she loves him. In the course of taking care of her, he finds that his passion for pregnant women is stirred by his own pregnant, porn star daughter. What's a dad to do?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Paul's guilt over getting sexually excited by his daughter passed over the next few days. And the fact that he had raced to the bathroom at the doctor's office and frantically masturbated was something he just chalked up to the need for immediate release of sexual tension.

Even though she had a tendency to walk around the house in just panties and a t-shirt that barely covered her growing belly, Paul's thoughts remained mostly pure. He figured that those feelings had been a one-time-thing that were now in the past. He felt totally free to pamper and care for Abbey in whatever way he could.

But he hadn't counted on the conversation his daughter initiated a week or so after moving in with him.

"So, Dad..."

"Yes Abb?"

"There's something I've wanted to ask you since I got here."

"OK, what's that Sweetheart?"

"I've been kinda wondering if ... well..."

"What, Honey? Just say it."

"I've been wondering if you've seen any of what I've done, like ... on the web."

Paul had been anticipating this question coming at some point, and he hadn't been looking forward to it.

"Abbey, I told you the day I picked you up, I haven't."

"No Dad. You said you didn't know I had a website. I'm asking if you've SEEN ANY of my stuff."

"Abb, do we really have to talk about this?"

"No we don't, Dad. It's not that big a deal. I'm just asking if you've ever seen what I do ... or what I did ... or, I don't know."

"OK, here's the deal. I'll say it this way ... Mostly no. Being honest, I know that you're all over the place. I didn't know you had a website, because when you pop-up somewhere I leave the page as quickly as I can."

"Are you ashamed, Dad? Are you ashamed of me?"

"Abbey, of course not. I told you, I can't say I think that you doing what you do is good for you. It seems to me that ... Well, you haven't said this, but it seems like it left you alone, and obviously pregnant without knowing the father, and it didn't seem like there were a lot of people around who had your best interest in mind. It seems like you're probably a commodity to most of those folks."

"Well Dad ... I..."

"Hold on Sweetheart. I really want to be clear. I am NOT, nor have I EVER been ashamed of you. I'm proud to have you as my daughter. Yes, it's a little awkward, and I can tell sometimes that people want to ask how you're doing, but they don't know what to say. But I think you must ​understand that, at least to some extent. Abbey, you are just wonderful to me. I think you're smart, I think you're kind, I think you are absolutely, totally gorgeous."

"I do understand that it's awkward, Dad. But you know, I..." Tears came to Abbey's eyes for the first time in several days. "Dad, you're just my best friend. I don't know what I would do without you."

Paul was sitting in an overstuffed chair, and although his daughter wasn't exactly petite, even without being pregnant, she did not hesitate to climb into his lap, put her arms around his neck and cry on his shoulder. Since it had been a few days since Abbey had had a crying fit, Paul didn't mind too much. He put his arms around her, held her close and let her cry for as long as she needed.

Once she had settled down she wiped her eyes with a nearby tissue, then repeated her original question.

"So, I don't wanna beat a dead horse. But that's all you've seen ... just some pop-ups and stuff?"

"Honestly Abb, I've never really seen any of your videos. But I have looked on YouTube and I saw a few interviews with you from those ... conventions that you seem to go to."

"Daddy! You did? Really?"

"Yes. And since I know there's no real nudity there, I looked at a couple of videos people had posted with a bunch of pictures of you, where you were at least partially covered."

"Oh, Dad! I can't believe that. That's so sweet!"

"It's not a big deal, Honey. I just ... you know ... I don't see you all that much, so I wanted to have some little idea of what you're up to. I want to tell you again, it's all kinda awkward, but I don't want that to keep you from telling me about your life, OK?"

"Absolutely, Dad! You really are my man, you know that?"

Abbey buried her face in Paul's neck and kissed him there several times. Whether it was the talk about her work in the porn industry, or her general presence, or the way she smelled, or the kisses on the neck, Paul's sexual feelings came sneaking back ... WHILE his daughter was on his LAP.

Instantly Paul was frozen. His cock was growing every second. Would Abbey feel it under her ass? Would she freak out? Would she slap him? Would she leave? He experienced a few moments of sheer terror when Abbey suddenly spoke up.

"Daddy!" Abbey exclaimed. "Ohhhh Daddy! I can FEEL it!"

Paul felt all the blood drain from his face. He started working on his apologies and excuses. He was sorry. He didn't know how it happened. It just got erect on its own sometimes. He meant no disrespect nor anything inappropriate whatsoever.

"Abbey Honey," Paul said as softly as he possibly could. But she didn't seem to have heard.

"Dad! I feel it! The baby! That was definitely a kick! Oh, Dad! Touch my stomach!"

Abbey pulled up her t-shirt and there was the belly Paul found so incredibly alluring. She had ​been insisting that he touch it several times a day. But this was the first time she did so while sitting on her father's lap. Not wanting Abbey to move around too while she was grabbing his hands, Paul obediently put one in the center of her tummy.

"Ohhhh Abbey!" Paul felt the kick immediately, which let him forget his hard-on for a few moments. "Oh Sweetheart, I can absolutely feel it. That's a kick all right. Oh! There's another one! Oh Abbey ... I love getting to share this with you."

"Dad, there's no one I'd rather share this with than you. I love you, Daddy."

Paul's heart swelled to bursting. He thought for a second that Abbey was going to kiss him for real. But instead she just hugged him to herself really hard. For the time being there was no more talk about Abbey and her work in porn. And Paul's erection got the chance to deflate a bit before he had to get up from his chair.

Several days passed, during which Paul and Abbey got into something of a routine. She had started eating much better than she had been, and she started taking walks. Paul ran a small company from his home, so he was around, but he intentionally took time alone in his office to focus on what he needed to accomplish.

Paul struggled a bit at times with sexual thoughts about his daughter. Even though she had worked in the sex industry, Paul had never before had such thoughts about her. But now that she was in his home, talking with him, touching and hugging him, and often walking around wearing very little, he had a whole new battle on his hands. But most of all Paul was very happy just being what Abbey referred to as, "her man."

One of the ways Daddy pampered his little girl was by taking her out to dinner several times a week. Abbey got to dress up and go out, while basking in the attention of her super-attentive dad. And only a few people looked as though they might have recognized her, but no one said anything. That is, until one particular night.

"Oh hell," Paul said under his breath.

"What's wrong, Dad?" Abbey asked.

The two were having dinner at one of Paul's favorite steak houses.

"You're mother."

"My ... what about her? Do you mean, Mom's here?"

"Yep. She just came in. You may not want to be too obvious, but she's over there."

Abbey glanced toward the host's station, where she indeed saw her mother.

"She hasn't changed a bit. She looks exactly the same as the last time I saw her."

"Yeah ... same wides hips, same narrow mind."

"Who's she with?"

"His name's Eddie. She's been seeing him for ... I'm not sure for how long. Your mother and I don't talk that much. I do know that his name is Edward."

​"Looks kind of like a twerp," Abbey remarked, after which Paul just nodded his head. "Dad, does Mom know that I'm ... You know ... does she know about the baby?"

"She didn't hear anything from me. But if she doesn't already, I think she'll know soon."

"Why?"

"Because she's coming over here."

"Oh fuck."

"Don't worry, Abb. I'm here."

The two turned in toward Angelina, who was walking deliberately toward their table. Edward was a few paces behind. When Angelina reached them, she didn't say anything, but rather she looked back and forth between Paul and Abbey.

"Hello Angelina," Paul said matter-of-factly.

"Paul," she replied, then looked at her daughter. "So, you're back I hear ... and see. You could have called me or something."

Abbey, who was normally a very bold personality, tried to respond, but couldn't form the words. Paul simply sat calmly, ready to react in whatever way was needed. Finally Abby was able to reply.

"Hi Mom," was the best she could do.

"Hello Edward," Paul said to the figure standing squarely behind Angelina. "Edward, this is our daughter Abbey."

Edward leaned around Angelina and gave Abbey a brief wave.

"Hi," Abby said. "It's nice to meet you."

Edward moved back to his hiding place.

"So, what are you going to be doing with yourself?" Angelina said to Abbey.

"I'm not really sure, Mom. I'm..."

"She's just going to come here and live in your house and..." Angelina said, turning her attention back to Paul.

But then, Angelina had a sudden realization, which hit her like a bullet. Her eyes widened. Abbey realized what was about to come her way, but Paul got there first. He stood up and took a step toward his ex-wife.

"Angelina," he said, his voice suddenly sounding more quiet, yet more intense, "you watch what you say next. This is my daughter, whether or not you want to treat her like she's yours."

"Is ... is she..."

"Yes she is, Angelina. Our daughter is going to have a baby. How it happened is none of OUR business. It's certainly none of YOUR business. You've chosen to remove yourself from her life ​completely, so you have no place speaking up now, no matter what she's doing."

"Dad," Abbey finally said, "I'm OK. Thank you. But I'm OK. Mom, I don't want it to be like this. I know you don't like what I've been doing. But you are right. I am pregnant. My life has been pretty crazy in the last few years, Mom. Honestly I don't know what I'm going to do. But you're my mom. I don't want to be totally separated from you."

Angelina seemed to soften for a moment, then her coldness returned.

"And this is how you try to make that happen? You show up here out of nowhere, move in with your father without even calling me, and now I find out that you got yourself knocked up? I guess it's a miracle that that didn't happen a long time ago."

"Her condition, or her coming here has nothing to do with her wanting to have you in her life, Angelina. And honestly, I think she's got a lot of guts to even say what she just said to you."

"I don't even know what to say to you," she said to her daughter. "I can't stand what you've been doing with your life. You're a tramp and that's all there is to it. You're a sleazy..."

"You're going to stop right there, Angelina," Paul interrupted. "You're not going to say another word to my daughter in front of me until you can speak civilly to her."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.