Road Warriors - Cover

Road Warriors

Copyright© 2012 by hardtimes69

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story about two lonely people who meet in a deserted hotel bar. They thwo people are on the road week after week and have lost all contact with physcal intimacy. Tonight is a night that they rekindle what they have lost during a breif night of passion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

I was alone in another hotel restaurant eating another tasteless meal. Tired of being a road warrior; sales call after sales call meeting after meeting has taken its toll on me. Every week a different city, different faces, but the result is the same, my being alone. My sex life was reduced to a vibrator and a bottle of Astroglide lubricant. I was, ready, past ready for the touch of another human being.

I took a mental inventory of my assets as I finished my meal. I was still a good looking woman for being 35 years old. I had flaming red hair which cascaded onto my full breasts. My breasts were firm and luscious, 36 Cs with big round areolas complemented by very pointed nipples. Nipples which had not been touched by anyone but me in the past ... I had lost track of the last time they were touched. I ached for the touch of a man or a woman for that fact. Anyone but me!

My body still had it youthful curves and gravity had not seized control of my flesh, yet. My ass was still firm and had an apple bottom shape which were hugged by my briefs. My pussy was covered with a close cropped, manicured flame red rug which highlighted the bright pink, full pussy lips that guarded the entrance of my vagina. My pussy was still tight for a woman of my years; that may be attributed to lack of use the past few years. It would get wet when stimulated but the stimulus was plastic, visual and at times my fingers. It required the touch from another warm breathing body.

My legs were still shapely and attracted their share of looks and an occasional comment. My inventory was in good shape as far as I was concerned. The only thing that was wrong was my equipment was not being used and that needed to change.

I entered the hotel bar. It was empty save for one man. That man was about to become very luck tonight, he just did not know it. I approached him and took a casual look. He had silver hair, in his mid-fifties and very good looking. I asked if he would mind if I sat next to him and we talked for a while. He replied it would be his pleasure and he introduced himself.

I slid my butt onto the barstool and ordered Bailey's on the rocks; he had J&B neat.

Drinks in hand we talked; the two of us, waiting for a flight to the nameless city; both of us alone. He was a widower and more than a year past since he felt the touch of another and for me it was the same. Travel, career, relationships and somehow sex became the focus of our discussion. It was not so much about sex, but the lack of the physical intimacy that we craved, and yet it was elusive.

It was time to go. I rose from the stool as did he. We looked into each other's eyes. I kissed his cheek; he smiled and looked into my green eyes. I smiled and gave a slight nod and took the arm he offered. We walked towards the lobby and the elevators not sharing a word. Close but not too close; we just strolled and enjoyed each other's company. A short ride that took forever; we exited on our floor. At a door we paused.

I looked at him and he had his key card in his hand. It was over or was it? He kissed me, not on the cheek but on the lips. It was the kiss of a lover not a friend; a lover, that did not want to say farewell, but halloo. A response in kind slipped from my lips to his. He smiled as I did. He opened the door to his room. I paused, my body was ready but was I? Was he? Questions I had no answer for.

My body was warm, alive, and alive like it had not been for months. There was warmth in my loins, and an ache in my breasts. It was a strange feeling and yet very familiar one; one that I longed for and one that I needed. Common sense said no but was overruled by a lustful need. I took the step and entered the chamber of the handsome man with the silver hair. I turned and looked as he followed my cue. A mutual smile followed by a mutual slow passionate kiss in which our tongues danced and fingers roamed our locks.

Skin tingled, grew warm from the touch of our fingers, fingers that had not touched for many a month. The pace was elevated by our beating hearts and surging hormones. Like two teenagers we explored each other bodies, touching this and rubbing that, pure lust that was anew.

Stroking his broad chest I unbuttoned his shirt and caressed his breast. He deftly, with a practiced touch, laid my breast bare. My nipples exposed, hard, erect, were in the hands of another; the touch they were yearning for, and the pleasure they felt. Gentle kisses rained upon the supple skin of my breasts; causing them to swell and be so full. His mouth covered the areola in succession and his tongue did pirouettes on the tip of each nipple. It was a titillating perception that coursed through my body providing a euphoric sensation. I turned my attention to freeing his hard member constrained by his trousers.

My nimble fingers released his trousers and let them fall to his ankles and were quickly accompanied by his boxers. I felt his engorged cock press against my thigh as we embraced. It was not large nor was it small but had girth and moderate length. And it was so hard so very hard. I grasped this piece of hot flesh and slowly stroked it and felt it move in my hand. It did not vibrate as did my plastic one but it did pulsate and it did have a drop of dew upon its head. These eight inches or so of hard cock were nestled in a bush of silver hair that matched his head. It was a strong hard cock and was primed and ready, ready to love. Now naked, he smiled and kissed me again. I pressed hard against his body and was ready to his fingers to remove my remaining clothing. I smiled as did he.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.