Mom's Career Advice
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - My sister saw me naked and couldn't believe how big my cock was. I really didn't realize it was out of the ordinary but she wanted to sample it and eventually so did mom. Then she gave me some great advice. Here's what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

I told her I just might be and she had me pull out so she could roll over on her back and I put on a fresh condom and we made love again.

Being in the business she was in, she didn't have to rush off first thing the next morning so we had a leisurely morning together full of sex and intimacy. I was already comfortable with Gloria and was greatly enjoying being with her.

As I was leaving, she gave me another envelope as she kissed me goodbye. Like the first one, it contained five one hundred dollar bills.

I began recording her newscasts to watch later if I was working and I'd told Nadia about my new lady friend. She was quite impressed.

This went on for about six weeks, though I'd started spending two nights each week with her.

We were out to dinner, on our second glass of wine when I told her something I'd been thinking about for several weeks.

"Um, Gloria, I want to make a change in our relationship and I need to tell you this without you getting upset."

She nodded, her brow tensed a bit, when I added, "I love coming like this to stay with you. It's just the best part of my life. But I can't take money for it any longer. I really mean it, I just can't. I want to stay with you because I want to stay with you. It's as simple as that. I care more about you than any amount of money."

She just sat there looking at me.

"You really mean it, don't you?"

"I really do," I told her as her hand moved out to take mine.

"I ... I really don't know what to say, Ron. Well, except that I kind of knew there was more to you than just what you show during your time at the club. I'm really at a loss for words and in my business, that's unusual," she said softly, a glistening at the corners of her eyes.

I'd really thought about that, about the money, and decided I didn't want to be with her for money. I wanted to be with her for her. And for me. I really wanted us to continue to grow together. Yes, I'd wondered if I was falling in love, I'd thought about it a lot.

"So, I'll come stay with you when you want me to, no strings attached. I simply want to be with you."

"Can we skip dessert? I think I'd like to take you home and find a way to show you my appreciation," she said as I felt her other hand settle on the bulge in my pants which is almost always there when I'm with Gloria.

I paid the bill, insisting that this time it was my treat and she drove us home as quickly as she could.

As soon as we were in the door, our clothing was scattered on the way to the pool area, for it was summer and warm and breezy and we were headed, once again, for the outdoor bed.

She wanted to be on top, she told me since I paid for dinner the sex was 'her treat' so I laid down as she straddled me, holding my cock steady, wiping it back and forth across her wetness, then pressing and wiggling down working me up into her while I enjoyed her breasts in the pale moon's light.

I'd had sex once with my sister and my mother outdoors, out in the backyard, one evening not long before and there seemed something about it, the openness, the air moving, the sounds unique to being in nature, even the vague danger of being seen or found-out. They all added to the spice of open-air fucking.

But with Gloria's set-up, a beautiful pool, a spa tub and an outdoor bed, we often made love and slept out there when the weather was nice.

After being with her for about four months, we began spending more time together, now going out to parties connected with her work or status in the community; she never tried to keep me hidden away like some 'boy-toy.'

I didn't look the part, thank goodness, except naked; I looked more like a nice college or advanced degree candidate, maybe a few years younger than my date but not by much.

I didn't have the dark, manly looks of some Italian Stallion or Latin hot blood, you know, some stud named, Fabio, no, I looked more like any guy from your neighborhood, nice looking, wholesome, just happily hiding a big cock.

Gloria certainly was not hesitant to take me anywhere with her, even to the studio to watch her broadcast. In this day and age, it's not at all unusual for an attractive, successful woman to have a youthful man-friend at her side and, later, in her bed.

I was staying with her three or four nights each week and now we were feeling like a couple who'd been together, more comfortable, more at ease, even more intimate.

I was now twenty, Gloria, still thirty-two, but we seemed ideally suited to each other in so many ways. I'd always taken an interest in state and world affairs, even now thinking about going to college to study journalism or political science. So, many of our discussions were about what Gloria reported each night she was on.

We also liked good food and I often helped her cook a nice meal for the two of us and we eventually began having over some of her friends and coworkers, especially Ron Hedlow, the station's Chief Meteorologist, and his wife, Sandy, who was a children's dentist. They were great fun and always brought some interesting wines and conversation.

I was often staying with her four or five days each week, when one Monday afternoon, us both lying naked in the sun, she rolled toward me, placing her hand on my chest, to ask, "Ron, I've been wondering if you'd like to just make it easier and move in here ... full-time?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.