Mom's Career Advice
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My sister saw me naked and couldn't believe how big my cock was. I really didn't realize it was out of the ordinary but she wanted to sample it and eventually so did mom. Then she gave me some great advice. Here's what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

I figured we were now friendly enough that I could fondle her boobs, her very nice, firm boobs, as we stood there in the afternoon sun, chest-deep in the cool, shimmering water.

"Why don't we dry off and I'll show you the rest of the pool area?" she asked and we got out and dried each other off. Then she took me around and showed me the hot tub and the outdoor bed that was under a canopy of trees.

She held my hand as she got on the bed and I followed her. I laid back and enjoyed the soft breeze on my skin as she moved her hands over my body, erotically caressing me with her fingers until they came to my erect cock. She bent over to begin licking around the crown as she knelt there beside me, her backside up near my shoulder, her pink, wet pussy peeping out between her legs.

I reached to her slit and gently rubbed my fingertips along her crevice as she broadened her stance, opening herself slightly.

Pressing harder, I eased my finger inside her and began moving it in and out with my thumb reaching under rubbing her clit. She was now sucking the head of my cock which was throbbing in pleasure. She knew how to make a man happy, that was certain. She did suck up and down some but most of her action was, like with most women, on the top four or five inches. That was fine with me, it always got a cum.

She was rubbing her tongue all around the head as she sucked while I fingered her slowly, I knew I was getting closer and closer.

I wanted to let her know I was about to cum, after all, there are some women, I'd heard, that don't like cum in their mouths, though I hadn't personally experienced any so far. Most seemed to love it but you never know.

So, I told her softly, "Mmm, you are so good, I'm gonna cum any time."

She never hesitated or changed her wonderful sucking at all and I was soon spurting my cum into her mouth as she took it all in. She sucked a few minutes more, then, began to raise up. I took one of her legs and lifted it over my head so she was straddling me then pulled her hips down until her wet soft, damp pussy met my raised tongue.

Then it was my turn and I not only was grateful for the money and her interest in me but she was a sexy, beautiful woman on top of that. So I wanted to give the best I could.

Her orgasm was a good one, very good. She wasn't very vocal but we were outdoors after all but she did have a good one. She turned right around and we held each other kissing and enjoying our touches together.

The bed we were in had posters on each corner and white curtains that kind of closed us in. They would waft back and forth in the breeze as we laid there enjoying the cool air and soft sunlight filtering down.

"Mmm, this is nice, I like this idea of a nice bed out here by the pool," I told her.

"I stayed in a place in Cabo San Lucas that had a poolside bed like this and just had to have one. I sleep out here when the weather's nice, especially spring and fall, it's just lovely."

"It's especially lovely with you next to me, Gloria. I like being with you."

"I like having you here as well," she said as she reached down and took my cock in her hand. I was nineteen so I was pretty hard, of course, so I asked her if she'd like me to give her oral again.

So I moved around, lying next to her, both of us on our sides as I laid my head on her legs to begin tonguing her pussy.

As I did, I felt her warm, moist lips slide over my cock head to begin softly sucking.

We went slowly, the late afternoon was warm now and the birds were softly chirping, it felt like we were Adam and Eve in a nice modern paradise of our own enjoying the pleasures we could give one another.

Our oral sex was lazy and laid-back, just slowly bringing each other higher and higher, taking our time, there seemed no rush, it was like we had all the time in the world. I would guess that we pleasured each other for nearly an hour before we each had terrific orgasms and moved to hold one another tightly enjoying the aftereffects.

"Mmm, oh, you are just as good as I thought you might be," she moaned.

"That was wonderful, we really seemed to have it all together for that one, it was the best oral sex I've ever had," I told her.

"Well, I take that as a high compliment, Ron, thank you. I do like to be good at whatever I do," she snickered.

After a bit, she got up, went inside, then came back with a bottle of Champagne and two flutes, asking me to open it while she got our canapés.

We laid there as the light began to fade, sipping our Champagne, eating our nibbles, nibbling each other, in what felt like the ultimate in carefree, decadent living.

She played with my cock, then dipped her finger in her Champagne and ran it around the head, then bent down to lick it off. I began doing the same with her pussy and we spent some fun time together until the bottle was empty.

"I'd like for us to continue to get together like this, Ron. Would you like that? I'd see that you get a similar envelope every week."

I didn't have to be an accountant to see what that meant. But, you know, it wasn't the money. She was beautiful there next to me, enough for any man, really.

"I do have one condition, not a big one but one I have to insist on. So far, we haven't had vaginal sex. It's not that I don't want to, it's that I think we should both be sure we are each safe for one another. I've just gotten my test results and I've arranged for you to be tested this week. If all goes well then I'd like you to become my lover."

"I sure can't blame you for wanting some kind of medical assurance that I'm safe and all, I can easily understand that. So, I want you to know that I'm not at all upset about it and I'll get that done this week," I told her as I leaned over and kissed her.

She told me that she'd planned on taking me to dinner at a nearby Italian place, a favorite of hers and I was glad that I'd dressed in a nice polo shirt and chinos and nice loafers.

We had a lovely dinner, holding hands during much of it, even playing footsie underneath the table like young lovers.

When we got back home, she got out another bottle of Champagne and we took it upstairs to her master suite.

Her house was beautiful, the bedroom full of French antique furniture and in the middle a big round bed with curtains circling it. There was a small table next to it where we put the bubbly and the glasses.

We were soon out of our clothes and in each other's arms kissing, feeling, this was far more like a romance than being a hired escort, I really wanted to be with her. So, I asked her.

"I ... I've got some condoms with me, in my bag, if you would like some sex with our Champagne?"

"Oh, so thoughtful. Actually I have some somewhere myself but, well, yes, let's," she said smiling as we got in bed. I'd put the condoms on the little table and was busy opening the bottle when she got down and began sucking me.

When the cork popped softly, she bit on my cock head gently, kind of nibbling it, then raised up and we began sipping our Champagne.

I had not had Champagne but once and it wasn't very good stuff. This was Piper Heidsieck Extra Dry and I was sure liking it. And I was sure liking Gloria as well. We were playful with each other, just having fun with each other's bodies and after we'd had our first glass, she suggested we try out one of my condoms.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.