Mom's Career Advice
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My sister saw me naked and couldn't believe how big my cock was. I really didn't realize it was out of the ordinary but she wanted to sample it and eventually so did mom. Then she gave me some great advice. Here's what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

"Well, wait until you see his entire package, girls, then you can imagine what you'd do with it if he was your brother," Nadia tittered.

They were all looking at me, so I said, "Don't look at me, I'm not about to comment on that. Just look at this instead," and I pulled the laces loose and the pouch fell to the floor as I danced with my cock waving back and forth.

"Omigod, she's right, Nadia's right, it's huge," Lois screamed.

"Bring it here, I want to kiss that big boy," yelled Lucie as BethAnn picked up the pouch and held it to her nose, then licked the inside as she looked me in the eye.

I stepped over to Lucie and she wrapped her fingers around my cock and sucked the head into her mouth.

"That's no kiss, girl, that's sucking his cock, his huge, beautiful cock, I'm next," said Bethie.

So, after a minute or so, Lucie dropped me from her mouth and said, "All yours Bethie. I got it all warmed up for you," and I moved in front of Bethie.

"Looks more than just warmed up, this looks super-hot," she said as she licked her lips to make them wet and slid them over the crown and began softly sucking as her hand lifted and caressed my balls.

There was a hand on my ass and I looked and it was my sister softly rubbing my backside as she smiled up at me.

"You suck him, Nadia, that would be so hot, we want to see a sister suck her brother's cock," Lois said and the others urged her on.

Bethie relinquished her place to my sister who knelt down and leaned forward with her mouth wide open to take about half of me inside, closing her lips then sucking back and forth along my shaft.

"Go, girl, suck that big cock. Make your brother happy. Shit this is so hot," Susan said as she rubbed her crotch. Then she pulled off her scoop-necked blouse revealing her solid, firm, rounded boobs. She had the smallest nipples I'd ever seen, they were dark red and tiny and she began rubbing and pinching them. She reached over, took my hand and led it to her boob which was firm, even hard inside, as I felt it.

"Don't make him cum, Nadia, we might want this cum in our pussies, I know I've never had one that size and I want it bad," cried Lucie and I heard some agreement from the others.

"Who gets to fuck him? I will, I want to ride that big boy into the sunset," laughed Lois, adding, "I'm so horny, I'll fuck him right now."

Nadia looked up at me, then slid back off my cock, saying, "There's a good offer, big brother, why don't you get on the floor so Lois can do you? We wanna watch."

The others seemed to be with that so I got down on the floor and my sister lifted up my cock as Lois stood over me and squatted down until we touched. Then Nadia began wiping the head of my dick through her pussy lips getting it nice and wet, then said, "God, girl, you are dripping wet. Now, push down," and I felt her pussy press on the head of my cock harder and harder, then I could feel it easing her labia apart to enter her.

"God, you're big, Ron. I'm gonna wait a minute," she gasped and began taking little movements up and down on me. Each time she pulled up a bit, she pressed down more and slowly I felt myself moving deeper inside. She was tight, of course, after all, that was mostly the result of my size and I was quite used to this with Nadia and it was a real turn-on having so many watching me slowly penetrate a girl. That was sure a cock-hardener.

"Does it hurt, Lois?" Susan asked her.

"No, just full, my god so full. I'm not sure I can get it all in me but what's in so far is sure good," she panted.

"Sure feels good to me," I added as I lay there under her with the others close by us on the floor, their hands rubbing me all over. Including my sister's.

She kept pushing hard every time she came down but now that I was about halfway inside her, she just couldn't seem to take more of me. That doesn't mean that my sex with Lois wasn't good, it was, very good. Her pussy gripped me tight around what was, after all, the most sensitive part of my cock which she gave a wonderful fucking.

"Oh, OH, OH, OMIGOD," she cried out as she went faster and faster over me. "Oh, it's huge, omigod, what an orgasm," she panted as she fell over on me out of breath and trembling.

"That was awesome, just the best one I've ever had. Oh, girls, you've got to ride his big cock."

"We think his sister should get him next," one of the girls said, BethAnn, I think.

"Yeah, have you done your brother before?" Susan asked Nadia.

Nadia stood up and pulled off her top and slid her shorts down, revealing her nakedness underneath, as she said, "Well, a girl needs some secrets, you know," and she squatted over me as I held my cock steady while she wet her fingers and spread the wetness between her pussy lips.

She wiggled and pushed until I was inside her; I remembered the first time for us and how hard it was to get inside her. It still took some work, even now after lots of sex together, and I always relished each time we were coupled together.

My cock went in more and more each time she pumped up and down on me, her friends all wide-eyed and titillated at the brother/sister sex they were watching.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.