Mom's Career Advice - Cover

Mom's Career Advice

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My sister saw me naked and couldn't believe how big my cock was. I really didn't realize it was out of the ordinary but she wanted to sample it and eventually so did mom. Then she gave me some great advice. Here's what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

"I want you to try something on, okay? Something for our party at Bethie's house, something I made for you to wear."

I told her sure and she held out a little suede thing with leather cords hanging from it.

"I took a little suede purse I had from years ago and took off the zipper and put on some rawhide laces; it's like a leather jockstrap. Here, get naked and I'll put it on you," she told me, dangling it over my head.

I got up and was soon out of my clothes and Nadia was sitting on my bed as I stood there watching her put the purse sack over my cock which, as expected, was taking an interest in the proceedings, and then she had me turn so she could tie the rawhide around holding it on. There were three thin strips, two around to tie in back and one from the bottom that snugged in my butt crack and tied to the other two.

I looked down and, well, it looked pretty good.

"Good job, Sis, great thinking," I said and she wanted me to go in the bathroom and look it over in the mirror which I did as she followed, a grin a mile wide as she watched me walk.

I turned to the full-length mirror and was amazed at how hot I looked. I'd never really thought of myself as a sexy guy but this really did make me look good.

"Oh, look how you fill that up," she gasped as her hand went to the pouch and gently squeezed. "Oh, shit, the girls are gonna go crazy. It makes your package look even bigger, omigod."

She was right about that and it began to fill even more as she rubbed it.

"Look, look, it looks like it's gonna just burst it's so full. That's not hurting you is it?"

"No, a little uncomfortable but it's all for a good cause," I told her.

"One thing, though, you need to shave, it'll be lots sexier with all your pubic hair shaved clean, the girls'll love it. It also makes it nicer for a girl to suck you, big brother, something to think about. Want me to do it?"

Well, who else would see it except my sister and, now, I guess, her friends?

"Suck it or shave it?"

She elbowed me and said, "Shave it, big boy."

"Sure," I said bravely hoping my sister could wield a razor deftly in delicate places.

She had me sit down on the john and open my legs. Crouching down with the can of gel and her razor, she sprayed some on her hand and began rubbing it around my crotch.

"That's nice, Nadia, I like you doing this," I said as she began dragging the blade across then rinsing everything down the sink. I watched as I became bald around my dick and, yes, it did look pretty cool.

She went over me one last time then took some gel in her hand and rubbed it on my cock and jacked me back and forth for a minute.

"You feel so hard in my hand, just incredible. Come to my room, I want to try something," she said and she cleaned me up and then tied the suede pouch back on. We went down the hall to her room and she put on some music and asked me to dance.

"Dance, me? Are you kidding? You're the one who took dance lessons."

"Come on, Ron. These girls are going to go crazy when they see you like this. Just look at this," she said reaching down to rub my pouched cock and balls.

"You're making me harder, Sis, god, that's tight," I groaned.

She stood back and looked.

"Wow, you really fill that up, it looks like it was made just for you, big brother, and I mean, big," she laughed, "come on, dance to the music."

So I started gyrating around, trying to look like a male dancer though I'd never really seen one.

"Thrust your cock out some, do to over and over as you dance, think of it as a 'fuck-dance.'"

I started doing what she suggested and my sister started taking her clothes off as I danced.

"You're sure making me hot, Ron, I love that suede pouch I made for you, so hot," she said as she reached out and cupped it in her hand while I danced on to the music.

"Pull it down a little, maybe show the tip end of your dick poking up," she suggested and I rearranged myself so the head of my cock was out.

"Oh, that is so hot, Ron, the girls will be wild. They're gonna love this."

She bent down and tried to lick the tip but I was still dancing around so she held me still as she licked back and forth across the head. Then I went back to dancing with it gleaming with her saliva.

"You've got to fuck me, Ron, before it gets too late and we won't have time. This has made me so hot and horny I want on top," she said and she pushed me over on her bed and pulled the pouch off me and squatted up over me while I held my cock for her to drive up into her. She wiggled and squirmed and soon she was fucking me furiously.

"So horny, omigod, watching you dance, your dick peeking out like that, I am so hot I just want to fuck you the rest of the day," she panted.

"Well, Mom might be surprised to see that," I kidded.

"I almost don't care, this is so good and I'm so horny," she said as she fucked and fucked over me while I played with her luscious boobs.

Nadia was a demon up over me, I think my dancing for her with that suede cup thing she'd made, well, I think it had her stirred up more than usual, she was so hot scissoring up and down on my cock.

She got me off and just kept going through her own orgasm, telling me she didn't want to stop but I had to warn her that our mom would be getting home soon and we had to stop.

As I went to get dressed, she asked, "Would you wear that pouch I made for you? Do you think you can pee without taking it all the way off, like just lift it aside?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.