Caught the Decorator at It - Cover

Caught the Decorator at It

Copyright© 2012 by Angel Delight

Chapter 2

The Decorator Caught me at it

There he was looking surprised, standing over all hot and flustered. I couldn't help but be mesmerised by his muscles that were well defined under his tight black tank top. They were bulging, looking ever so sexy, strong and sweaty. He smirked at me, looking surprised but was definitely turned on. We stared into each other's eyes, deeply, transfixed with each other. I smiled and moaned softly, and cheekily.

"Umm, that was nice," he giggled and pouted his lips as if to agree.

I could see his cock was erect and throbbing my way for attention.

He slowly walked up to me, tilting his head and I stood up all weak at the knees. Was it getting hot in here? It sure felt like it. The sexual tension was obvious and about to build up. I could feel the heat between us. I moved my face up close to his, touching the tip of my nose to his and gazed into his piercing eyes. I could see passion and desire in his gaze. I combed my fingers through his hair and pushed his lips onto mine. Softly and sensually, I nibbled his bottom lip. His tongue slid against my tongue, tasting divine. I quickly lifted his top off and threw it onto the floor. I crouched down and glided my fingers up his abs while moving my lips towards his nipple only to surprisingly see a shiny silver ring that hung off his erect nipple. I fixed my eyes to his and started to flick his nipple ring with the tip of my tongue, teasing and sucking.

He placed his hands flat on my head and pushed my head down. My mouth met with his wet juicy cock. His cock was hard, smooth and throbbing violently, twitching. I stared up into his eyes while licking the tip of his cock, moaning and whining as if I were a child enjoying my tasty lollipop.

"Yummmy," I mumbled. "Tastes so good."

"Yeah baby, that's it," he said in agreement.

I held his cock gently while I softly licked down the shaft of his cock.

"Umm, nice," I muttered.

"Oh yeah, umm," he'd agreed mumbling under his voice.

I grabbed his ass cheeks, giving them a little squeeze, which felt so smooth and so firm, squeezing so tightly, almost tucking my fingers in the crack of his ass. I pushed his cock deep in my throat, sucking hard, moving my tongue almost in circles with every thrust.

"Fuck yeah, oh God yeah."

I clenched his ass with every thrust, sucking faster and faster, while rubbing his shaft with my forefinger and thumb. He held my head and pushed his cock deeper down my throat. I was almost gagging with his cock sliding deeper down my throat. I flicked his cherry with the tip of my tongue, engulfed in my mouth, twisting my mouth sideways, up and down over his cherry. I then began to massage the rim of his asshole, using his sweat as lubrication. Gently I prodded his asshole in unison of every suck of his cock. I could feel his asshole pulsating against my finger.

"Jesus, fuck, oh yeah," he moaned.

I don't think he's had his asshole fingered before. He looked shocked but I know he wanted more. I then pushed my finger inside the rim of his ass, sliding my finger gently in and out. His cock moving faster in and out my mouth to heighten his pleasure.

"Oh God, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum,"

His cock was pounding in my throat now, and was thrusting faster and faster. I grabbed my pussy with my spare hand and rubbed my clit in circles. I was very wet and very turned on by his moaning and groaning. His shrivelled face from excitement was going to make me cum for sure. I became very aroused and was close to cummin'.

My legs became weak again and started shaking. He could feel the vibrations of my moaning on his cock. We both were being pleasured immensely.

"I'm cumin, fuck!" he shouted.

I started groaning loud.

"Yeah, yeah!" he shouted raising the tone.

His cock did its last thrust, deep in my throat, my finger still prodding his asshole and my other hand being drenched in pussy juice.

"Fuck, I'm cumin."

He shot his cum down my throat and I cum, all dripping down my ass.

"Fuck yeah, oh my God, that's fucking great!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.