Sigma Omega Sigma
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Mark Gander

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mark didn't know what it would really mean to join the college fraternity, Sigma Omega Sigma, until he actually pledged for it. Hell Week proved more heavenly than he could ever have thought, as he learned the true purpose of the secret society posing as a Greek organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Military   School   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

With the ceremony over, Lizzie and I headed out as soon as practical off the Order’s property and began exploring the main campus a bit more, especially since I still had classes to attend (unlike her, though few knew it yet). I got a few bizarre looks for my priestly garb, as well as for the handcuffs and being bound to Lizzie in such a manner, while she received them for her Catholic schoolgirl costume. In the mood to relax and see what happened, I went to the campus bookstore, still cuffed to Lizzie, whose short plaid skirt showed off her luscious legs in a way to make men green with envy of me.

“You know, honey, I think that I could get used to this,” I teased Lizzie, who giggled in response when she realized just how much I enjoyed her company and took every chance to slip my hand discreetly up her skirt to fondle her buns.

“Please do, Mark. Please do. I want this badly now. I want to marry you. I want to have your name and your ring and all that jazz. I want to give you babies and raise them for you, too. It will be a great marriage, I am sure of it!” Lizzie told me with a few kisses to my face, which left plenty of lipstick on me.

We both perused a few of the magazines and books a bit, though it was tougher to do with one hand each available and the other in handcuffs. Lizzie ended up buying a copy of Vogue or Cosmo or something like that, while I found a copy of Nietzsche’s Thus Spake Zarathustra, which I believed to fit the circumstances. I looked in vain for Jack London’s White Fang, but the clerk said that it might come in about a week or two from now. The clerk winked at me when he saw the handcuffs, the impression that I got being that he was gay, since he didn’t show any interest in Lizzie at all.

“Is it just me or did he really dig you?” Lizzie taunted me a little, playfully, of course.

“Yep, it wasn’t just you. I think that he was gay, but don’t quote me on that,” I smiled.

“I hope that he was. Otherwise, I’d be insulted that he didn’t flirt with me at all,” Lizzie replied, while I checked my bank account online on my smart phone.

This was one of those moments that reminded me eerily of the movie Skulls, in that scene where Lucas McNamara, played by Joshua Jackson, discovered that he had a shitload more money in his account than he previously believed. Well, I found three thousand dollars more than I had just the day before in my bank account. Damn, that was fast! I suspected that this was an advance on the payment that Victoria promised me before, as if to assure me that she was in earnest about her plans for her daughter and me.

“Mama struck already, didn’t she? Damn, she works fast, doesn’t she?” Lizzie snickered, giving me yet another kiss, before whispering excitedly, “I can’t wait to ride Daddy’s cock while watching Mama ride yours!”

“Wait, you ... you’ve slept with your father before?” I whispered back, very aroused by that idea.

“Honey, any time since he took my cherry that I’m present while Mom fucks other men, Daddy always fucks me. It’s a special treat for both of us. To him, it’s a reward for being a good cuckold and accepting his role in their marriage. To me, it’s a way to teach me that marriage really can be fun if you do it right, I think. Besides, it helps keep our bond closer than most as father and daughter. I love how taboo it is, too! Anyway, remember, he’s allowed some other women and I’ve been added to that list. You won’t require me to take myself off it, will you?” Lizzie pleaded in a hushed tone.

“Hell, no! I find it incredibly sexy ... Wait, there’s an actual list?” I laughed, “Does your mother have a list, too?”

“Nope. She’s got full freedom to fuck around. Hot wife’s prerogative, of course. He has a list and any additions or exemptions that she specifically approves. It’s not, strictly speaking, an open marriage. It’s a wife-led marriage with a hot wife and a cuckold, but both of them are very happy about it, so that’s what counts. Ours will be a very different marriage than that. Any lists that are drawn up or not are entirely up to you. But, yeah, she has an actual list of approved partners for him, though she can alter it at a whim. It’s not just women, either. Some men on it, too, mostly sissies and co-husbands. Mama loves to watch men fuck and suck each other. So do I,” Lizzie licked her lips at that part.

“Just how long is this list of his?” I asked, now curious.

“Twenty-four names long. Eighteen women and six men at last count. I hope to fuck them all, eventually, if you okay it, and I would love to see you do so as well, Master,” Lizzie whispered as she licked my left ear.

“I’ll certainly take that under advisement, dear,” I grinned, as we walked over to a stand and barista selling a variety of coffee just outside the bookstore.

“May I have a cappuccino, please?” Lizzie gave me a pouty look that stole my heart yet again ... damn her for looking so adorable!

“Wow, you really have a talent for charming folks. I’m going to have to work to keep you from topping from the bottom, aren’t I?” I laughed, lightly swatting her tush under her skirt, but adding, “Sure, I was planning to get an espresso, anyway. And despite what I just said, most of the time, I’m going to love spoiling you rotten. For one thing, it will give me more reasons to spank your pretty ass raw.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.