Sigma Omega Sigma - Cover

Sigma Omega Sigma

Copyright© 2012 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mark didn't know what it would really mean to join the college fraternity, Sigma Omega Sigma, until he actually pledged for it. Hell Week proved more heavenly than he could ever have thought, as he learned the true purpose of the secret society posing as a Greek organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Military   School   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

The showers weren't much to write home about, other than being full of hot, steamy naked flesh. I didn't have the time to actually enjoy them much, due to being busy washing myself. Worse still, I became hard again, but had no recourse to handle the situation, due to the rushed pace. So, there I was, a newly minted member of the secret society committed to dominance and sexual power, yet I couldn't use that power to get laid yet.

This problem didn't begin to sort itself out until I got ready to grab my plate in the fraternity's dining hall, and found that one of the house sluts grabbed it from my hands to fill it. She looked at me as she did so, smiling nervously as if for approval before handing the platter to me for placement on the tray.

I had to admit that I was impressed at her intuitive understanding of what I wanted for breakfast. The girl got it right down to the last detail, including my love of papaya juice as a beverage. How many knew that about me? I was even more pleased when she didn't hesitate to sit next to me at the table.

"Will Master need some relief before he eats?" the swarthy babe asked me in a rather pleading tone. It was obvious that she hoped that I would accept her offer.

"Yes, I would like some relief," I agreed, at which point she knelt and yanked down my gym pants.

Realizing what the house slut had in mind, I stood and pointed my cock at her lips. She winked at me as she opened them and began to lick and suck on my dick. She started off rather slowly, but it soon became incredibly clear that she actually wanted to deep-throat me. I relaxed and let my new companion do her thing, as it was evident that she only awaited my blessing to take my cock deep down her throat.

I couldn't have stopped myself from fucking her face if I tried. I began pressing down on her head, pushing my cock in and out of her mouth. Instead of being disgusted, she was apparently ecstatic or damn close. While I did this, the others in the dining hall started clapping their hands, both male and female, masters, bois, and sluts alike.

For the next few minutes, I felt as if my cock had melted inside the slut's mouth. She went out of her way to heighten the sensuality of the experience, allowing the heat of her throat to resemble the warmth of a nice, wet pussy. In fact, I was fairly sure that I would come in just minutes, another hasty release made inevitable by the communal showers.

That was naturally when she stopped, bending her naked body over the table and putting her sweet tush on full display for my delight. She didn't say anything, so I understood this to be an open invitation to enjoy her. It wasn't long before I picked up my glass of papaya juice, spread her cheeks, and started pouring it between her buns. I began licking the juice as it slid down her wonderful crack, deliciously mingling with the residue of shower water and her sweat. I could smell her arousal as well, making me eager to rim her more. Undeniably, this swarthy girl was one tasty piece of ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.