The Girls
Chapter 14: Freia: Van's Van

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: Freia: Van's Van - An ancient mind-controller subtly alters a number of schoolgirls to be sluts, each with their own specific fetish...each girl talks herself into performing depraved acts as if they're perfectly logical, whether it's sex with family members, sucking off a dog, or posting naked photos of themselves all over the school...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School   Prostitution  

Heath had been nervous about picking up his kid sister from school all day. It was getting harder for him to think of her as that since last night, when she had snuck into his room after everyone else was asleep, and given him the best blowjob he'd ever had. He'd considered trying to talk it out with her, but he was afraid that he'd again give into temptation. He knew that sex with his baby sister was wrong, but that wasn't stopping him from getting a hard-on every time he thought about it.

Finally, he'd decided that rather than risk another one-on-one encounter, he'd bring his younger brother, Van along. Van's real name was Frank, and until he was about 13, he'd been called "Froh" for short. At the age of 13, however, he'd decided that his one ambition in life was to own a van, and drive around town in it. He obsessed about it, and as a joke, everyone started calling him "Van". It had caught on, and now everyone called him Van all the time.

When he'd turned 18, his wish had finally come true, and it was in Van's van that Heath was picking up Freia.

"Here she is," Heath said, as they slowed down to let her jump in. There were only two seats, so Freia would have to ride in the back, while the two boys stayed up the front. Freia got in the van, but not after shooting Heath a meaningful look which had his pants bulging in no time.

"Oh, that reminds me," Van said. "I need to pick up some new speakers from around the corner. I don't want them rattling around loose in the back, so you'll have to ride with Freia, and I'll put the speakers in your seat."

Heath went pale. He had no real grounds for objecting, but he considered doing it anyway. If he was to ride in the back with Freia, he was sure that within minutes, he'd be riding Freia in the back. He soon realised, however, that if he objected, he'd cause fuss, and Van might get suspicious.

Reluctantly, Heath got out of the car, helped Van load his new speakers in the front, and got in the back with Freia. He was amazed at the sight which waited for him; Freia had, in anticipation, taken off her school uniform and neatly folded it. She stood before him in her bra and knickers, however clearly she'd been planning this all day, as she was wearing the most risque set of underwear Heath had ever seen. A black, lacy, push-up bra, and panties so slight that he suspected they were about to dissolve, particularly considering the amount of juices soaking it through.

"Freia, we really shouldn't..." Heath started, before Freia held her hand up to her lips, and gestured that Van could hear every word they said. Heath immediately stopped talking, and tried to mime "We shouldn't be doing this; incest is morally wrong, and I really don't feel comfortable thinking of you as a sex object", but he had gotten no further than "W" when Freia started kissing him.

Heath melted into Freia's kiss, just as she hoped he would. Ever since the clumsy blowjob she'd given him, Freia had been feeling horny, horny, horny. All day at school, every male she'd looked at had looked like Heath, and from there it was only a small step into the deviant sexual acts they could perform together. She knew that it was wrong to lust after her brother like she did, but the wrongness only made it sexier, which made her lust more, creating a vicious circle.

Kissing his little sister was everything that Heath had expected it to be, and more. Ever since her inpromptu blowjob, he hadn't been able to get his sexy little sister out of his mind. After she'd left, he'd jerked off three more times just thinking about her, but Heath was still incredibly horny. His sister's tongue darted into his mouth, and he forced his own into hers. His hands started wandering, starting at her taut stomach, moving down to her long, long legs, exploring those for a while, but eventually he reached her firm, tight arse, and pulled her against him.

Freia could feel Heath's erect member pushing against his pants. Reluctant though she was to break off the kiss which was causing butterflies in her stomach, and explosions in her panties, she knew she had to free her brother's cock, and worship it like she had last night.

Heath was momentarily disappointed when Freia broke off the kiss, but grinned when he realised why she was slithering down his body. She unzipped his pants, and his dick sprung out, almost hitting her in the face. To his surprise, instead of slipping it in her mouth, she merely stroked it a few times, then brought her body back against his as she came face-to-face with him once more. Heath leant down, and Freya whispered into his ear,

"I want you to do me."

"I ... I can't, Freia. It's wrong." Heath whispered back, hating himself for it every moment. Rather than the counter-argument which Heath expected, Freia stepped back. Heath knew he had won, but wished to God that he had lost.

Rather than backing off, however, Freia had merely stepped back to undo her bra. Heath's eyes nearly bulged out when he saw his sister's young, small, firm, and incredibly suckable tits. Combined with her now completely transparent knickers, Freia stood in front of Heath as good as nude.

Heath had visualised his sister naked many times since last night, but not even his wildest visions of her came even close to the real thing. She reminded him of a wood elf, or a pixie or a nymph of some kind. Judging by the look of lust on her face, she was at least a nymphomaniac of some kind. Without even realising it, Heath's hand went to his cock, and started pumping. The girl in front of him was infinitely better than any of the girls in Playboy, Penthouse, or any of the sites on the internet that he frequented. What's more, she was horny, and willing to do anything that he wanted.

But he couldn't. Heath was just opening his mouth to tell his horny sibling that they couldn't go through with it, when the van turned a particularly sharp corner. Suddenly Freia was thrown against him, and he was touching her, grabbing her, feeling her, groping her...

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.