The Girls - Cover

The Girls

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Chapter 10: Natasha: Chastity Vow

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10: Natasha: Chastity Vow - An ancient mind-controller subtly alters a number of schoolgirls to be sluts, each with their own specific fetish...each girl talks herself into performing depraved acts as if they're perfectly logical, whether it's sex with family members, sucking off a dog, or posting naked photos of themselves all over the school...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School   Prostitution  

Natasha generally thought of herself as a pretty good Christian. She had never actually read any of the Bible, true, but she knew all eight commandments off by heart, and was great at telling other people when they were breaking them. She went to youth group every Wednesday (admittedly, she spent most of her time staring at the cute guys, but it was the attendance that was important) and most importantly, she was a virgin. She knew that it was a very Christian thing to be a virgin. So in order to keep her virginity, she had given out blowjobs to most of the guys she'd dated. Natasha had always thought she was a pretty good Christian for doing all this.

Today, however, she was starting to have second thoughts. Perhaps when God said you were meant to stay a virgin, he meant that you weren't meant to let boys stick their cocks in ANY of your holes, or even give them handjobs! The more she thought about it, the more it made sense in her mind. What's more, she thought that she remembered something about lusting after guys being a sin in itself. And Natasha lusted after a LOT of guys.

So at the end of first break, on the way to Gym class, Natasha sought out Kerin. Kerin was such a good Christian, she was sure to know.

"Well, Natasha, you're right. It says in the Bible that if you lust after a guy, well, then that's just as bad as having sex with him. And if you lust after a guy, then you'll go to hell. Yes, to hell, where you'll be hot, hot, hot for the rest of eternity, and demons will constantly be ... poking you ... sticking nasty things in all your crevices..." Erin trailed off, and Natasha decided to leave her to her thoughts. They must have been strange thoughts, because when Natasha looked back a few minutes later, Erin was still standing in the same position, and Natasha thought she even saw a bit of drool.

So lusting after guys was bad. Natasha had thought as much. She would have to take a break from having boyfriends for a while, at least until she got her spiritual life in order. Natasha didn't want to face eternal torment.

In the change rooms, Natasha looked around. She saw one of the girls, Christy Radcliffe, going off into a change room, and decided to follow her. Christy wasn't the kind of girl who Natasha normally talked to (Christy had piercings, and Natasha was pretty sure that God hated piercings.) but Christy hadn't had a boyfriend for as long as Natasha had known her, and she wanted to know how it was done.

"Hey Christy, wait up." Natasha called out, and Christy, flattered that one of the popular girls was paying attention to her, did.

"Heya Natasha. What's doing?"

Natasha noticed Christy looking her up and down as she ran to catch up. Natasha was half-changed, wearing only her sports bra and panties. Proud of her looks, Natasha couldn't help putting a little wiggle in her walk as she caught up, and when Christy looked at her in surprise, she just winked. Christy grinned back.

"Not a lot. I just wanted to ask you some questions, Christy."

"No worries. Here, come in here while I get changed, we can talk there."

As Christy took off her day clothes, Natasha noticed that she'd worn her normal bra and panties to school.

"I just wanted to ask you ... you never seem to have a boyfriend. How do you get rid of your ... you know, urges."

"You mean what do I do when I get horny?" Christy nonchalantly replied, taking off her bra. Natasha looked at her boobs - it was always good to compare yourself to other girls. Makes you know how good you look naked, comparitively. Christy had some damn fine tits. Natasha felt the unexpected urge to fondle them, but reasoned that she must just want to know what they felt like in comparison to hers. Christy's must have been a B-cup, maybe a C-cup.

"Yeah, what do you do when you get horny?" Natasha asked, blushing slightly. She didn't normally use words like "horny". God didn't like it. But she was doing a fact-finding mission.

"Well, you can do several things. Do you ever masturbate?" Christy replied, grinning when she saw that Natasha was transfixed by her boobs.

"Masturwhaturbate?" Natasha asked. She decided to see if her own tits were as big when compared to Christy's, "Do you mind if I take off my bra?"

"No, not at all. Masturbating. It's what you do to get rid of, you know, urges."

Natasha took off her bra. Her breasts were definitely bigger than Christy's, at a definite C-cup, though Christy's had a bit less sag. Christy's nipples were slightly bigger, and pink where Natasha's were brown, and Natasha was surprised to realise they were erect. Not nearly as surprised as she was to discover that her own were erect, however.

"How do you do that?" Natasha asked. She had finished her breast appraisal, but couldn't stop staring at Christy's nipples.

"Here, do you want me to show you?" Christy asked, hardly believing her luck.

"Sure!" Natasha replied, enthusiastically.

"Okay, watch my hand." Christy said, and took off her panties.

"Eeeeew!" cried Natasha, disgusted. "What on earth are you doing?"

"It's called masturbating. Everyone does it."

"Everyone?"

"Everyone."

Natasha knew that if everyone did it, then it couldn't really be a sin. If everyone did it, then Kerin would have to do it, and Natasha knew that Kerin didn't sin.

"Okay then, show me."

Christy sat down on the bench, and started to masturbate. Natasha sat down on the floor and watched, engrossed.

"You see, there are several ways you can do this. You can stroke the slit, or you can use a finger to go in and out, or you can just go for the clitoris."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.