The Girls
Chapter 9: Carly: Sex Lessons

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Carly: Sex Lessons - An ancient mind-controller subtly alters a number of schoolgirls to be sluts, each with their own specific fetish...each girl talks herself into performing depraved acts as if they're perfectly logical, whether it's sex with family members, sucking off a dog, or posting naked photos of themselves all over the school...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School   Prostitution  

Halfway across town, Carly was sitting alone in her room, thinking about sex. She had finished her chores around the farm, and was now relaxing cross-legged on her bed, absent-mindedly patting her dog Alistair.

A lot of the girls at her school had started to have sex lately, she realised. More girls than she'd previously thought. Before you knew it, even the really uptight girls like Kerin and Liesel would probably be having sex. And Carly didn't want to be left behind.

Carly was a natural blonde, both in hair colour and in temperament. She wasn't one of the most attractive girls in the school, but her country girl look was appealing, and she had a nice enough body to fit in with the popular group. Mostly she played on the "girl-next-door" look, with overalls and jeans, but she had been known to get away with the occasional knee-length shirt, or revealing top. She had tanned shoulders, which she showed off only slightly more than her tanned cleavage.

Despite her attractiveness, however, Carly had never had a real boyfriend. She had always been too shy, or too busy, or perhaps a combination of the two. Scratching behind Alistair's ear, she wondered what she was going to do when every other girl she knew was having sex. Carly didn't want to be left out ... but the fact was that she was completely inexperienced when it came to sex. She'd never even seen a penis, let alone touched one.

Well, obviously working with animals as much as she did, she'd seen penises before. In fact, when the horses were in heat, it was hard to miss them. But that was completely different...

Or was it?

Perhaps pensises worked the same no matter what species they were attached to. Carly did have to practice operating a penis after all ... perhaps this was the easiest way.

Carly sat up, and Alistair rolled over onto his back. She could see his penis now, it was pink, and a few inches long. Carly slowly, tentatively reached down, until she was touching it. It felt rubbery, and as she played with it, it started to grow. She had heard about this somewhere, if it grew, that meant that the guy liked you. Clearly, Alistair liked her, as she continued to play with his penis, and it kept on growing, stopping at around 5 or 6 inches.

Carly continued to stroke Alistair's penis, it was surprisingly easy for her small cool hands to work on. Of course, she reasoned, she would have to learn a bit about her own privates while she was educating herself - it would be embarrassing if she was in the middle of sex, and couldn't answer a question about her own parts!

Continuing to work one of her hands up and down his rod, Carly slowly unbuttoned her jeans with the other hand, lowered her soaked panties, and started exploring her own (increasingly wet) pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.