The Girls - Cover

The Girls

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Chapter 4: Kerin: Red Hot

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Kerin: Red Hot - An ancient mind-controller subtly alters a number of schoolgirls to be sluts, each with their own specific fetish...each girl talks herself into performing depraved acts as if they're perfectly logical, whether it's sex with family members, sucking off a dog, or posting naked photos of themselves all over the school...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School   Prostitution  

Kerin arrived at lunch a few minutes late - her meeting with the new guidance counsellor had taken longer than expected. She looked around for one of her friends. Everyone seemed to be engaged in conversation already. Mona seemed to be missing, as was Alex. Kerin had noticed Alex leaving the guidance counsellor as she exited, so that certainly couldn't be where she was.

No, wait. Alexandra wasn't missing - she was just with the large group of boys who sat nearby. She seemed to be the centre of attention; the Asian girl was sitting in the middle of the group, laughing loudly at their jokes, and every now and again she would reach over and touch one of them on the leg. Kerin shook her head disapprovingly. A good little Christian girl, she didn't believe in getting close to boys until she was married, and she would NEVER act like that. Kerin watched as Alex blinked twice provocatively at one of the boys; he looked as surprised as Kerin felt. Alex was normally quite a shy girl.

Kerin considered herself to be the moral voice of the group. She would lecture any of the girls if they wore clothes which she considered to be too trampy, and while she enjoyed gossip as much as the rest of them, she would pretend not to be interested when they started to talk about who had slept with who. She was also the mediator; if two of the girls had a fight, more often than not it was Kerin who brought them back together.

Kerin's last boyfriend and her had broken up when Kerin had refused to go "all the way." Kerin knew that lust was a sin, and so she would only make out until she started to feel a stirring in her loins, at which point she would break it off, and insist that she was driven home. Natasha was the other Christian in the group, however Kerin knew for a fact that she had gone to "third base" with a boy, actually putting her mouth on his ... thing.

Kerin shuddered at the thought.

Katrina's bag was open, and Kerin spotted some red nail polish. It was more gaudy than anything she'd normally wear, but it called to her for some reason. Katrina was deep in conversation with Gemma, and Kerin was sure that she wouldn't mind...

Kerin sat alone, and started to put the red nail polish on. She thought about the last Youth Group meeting she'd been to. They'd had one of those negro ministers in, who had ranted about the dangers of sin, and the perils of hell. It had been very interesting, though of course the entire group had pretended to be scandalised by the enthusiasm that the man showed. Religion was meant to be much more sedate and peaceful, not passionate.

He had spoken at great lengths about hell, and it was this subject that she thought about now. Hell was, of course, the center of all sins. Sins such as lust. Kerin had only felt the faintest flickerings of lust before, but she had been assured that it was a horrible, disgusting thing, which seperated you from God.

So Hell, as the place most seperated from God, must be full of lust. Full of naked, writhing bodies, people sweating, rubbing up against each other, groping, touching, licking, fucking ... why, hell must be like one non-stop orgy. Everyone always, constantly horny, constantly getting it off with each other, with other sinners, with demons, with Satan himself...

Kerin shook her head, and blinked twice. That certainly wasn't the kind of thoughts that a good little Christian girl such as herself was meant to have. Of course, it was Biblical, so it couldn't be too bad. She was fairly sure that the Bible told everyone of faith that they had to focus on Hell for a few minutes each day. To scare yourself out of sin, that kind of thing.

Sex was almost a sin in itself, so Heaven almost certainly wouldn't be a place where people could freely fornicate. No, all the sex in the afterlife would have to be going on in hell. There were so many sinful ways to have sex, they were probably having sex all the time just to fit it in. Anal sex, homo-sexual sex, incestual sex, bestiality ... Kerin could imagine herself in hell, simultaneously being pleasured anally by a dog, fellating her father, while her mother licked her out...

Kerin realised that she was no longer painting her nails, she was simply sitting there, breathing heavily, her face flushed, her..."nether-regions" all hot and bothered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.