Caught in the Middle - Cover

Caught in the Middle

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Just an old man's fantasy with some swingers. We'll see where it goes. Frank

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Gretchen's brother, Rob called her an hour and a half later to tell her that they were fifteen minutes away from her place. Gretchen drove over with Tom and me riding along. Gretchen was wearing an old housedress and sandals. Tom and I were wearing shorts and sneakers. We pulled up at Gretchen's house and went inside. "Gretchen, pull that off and get in the spread position like Rob wanted you in. He will get a surprise after they get in." She pulled the dress off over her head and lay on the couch with her legs spread wide. I whispered to Tom what we would do. We waited.

They were three minutes longer than Rob had said. They exited their vehicle and entered the house. Rob and Pete came in first with his wife and daughter carrying a squirming bundle. Rob was slender and not too tall, five foot, nine, probably. His son, Pete, was about the same size, just younger. Sarah was skinny and as tall as Rob. She was wearing a pair of cutoffs that showed a fair bit of cheek. She had a halter-top covering small breasts. Her daughter, Becky, was shorter and had larger breasts. She was wearing a pair of gym shorts that were very tight and a tube top. There was a person trussed up but they were covered to the point that I could only guess it was a girl.

Tom closed the door behind them and I said, "Welcome to you. There is a slight change of plans. I have taken over. You will all do things my way or be punished. Now, strip!" Becky and her mother had dropped the bundle fairly gently. Becky quickly pealed off her shorts and then pulled the tube top over her head. Her mother was only a fraction behind her in removing her clothes. Neither of them wore anything underneath.

"Rob, you and Pete need to get 'em off quickly or face the consequences."

Rob turned and began to say something but I slapped him first. He wasn't prepared and he fell to the floor. Pete started removing his shirt. "Rob, I will not tell you again. I will hurt you badly next time." Rob stood slowly. I could see his muscles bunching up as he readied his attack. I had been taught martial arts and was waiting. He lunged for me and I easily dodged him. I slammed him to the floor hard enough that his head bounced. He moaned. "The next will break something." I said.

He rose and began to remove his clothes. He and Pete had average sized cocks. All four of them were clean-shaven. It was a different look on a man. I was now used to it on women. I looked at the mother and daughter and said, "Present." They both knelt with their hands behind their heads and their knees spread wide. The pose gave an excellent view of their pussies and enhanced their tits. I looked at Rob and said, nudging the bundle, "What's this?"

He gulped and said, "It's a play-toy for this weekend. We've had her at the house for two weeks."

"Open it up. Let's see."

He and Pete moved to the bundle and untied the ropes and removed the old blanket from around the girl roughly. She was Asian and had whip marks all over her body. They had obviously been quite rough with her.

"Does she understand English?" Rob nodded. "Girl, present yourself." She moved into position beside Becky. She was small, right at five feet tall and all her body parts were little. Her breasts were only buds though they stretched nicely when she got into position.

Tom had moved behind Rob and Pete. He kneed Rob in the back of the knees and said "Present, asshole. You, too, junior." They did though you tell they didn't like it.

"Now that everyone's comfortable except Gretchen." I pointed to the floor next to me. She quickly moved off the couch and took position facing me and to my right. I continued, "Good. There has been a change of plans. Gretchen is now mine. I have accepted her servitude and give her my protection. This weekend, you will all be my slaves. We have a nice group and the five of you will serve every single one in any and every capacity or you will be severely punished. Whether or not you enjoy this weekend is up to you but what you will do this weekend will not be your choice nor may you object." I went up to Sarah and tweaked a nipple pulling and twisting it as I pinched it between my fingers. She moaned. I moved to Becky and did the same thing. She whimpered as she moaned. I went back to Gretchen and whispered to her. She grinned.

She went to Rob and gave one of his nipples a savage twist, pull and pinch. He groaned. She released it and went to Pete. She bent down and took his balls and lifted. Pete came off the floor as she pulled his up on his tiptoes. With her other hand, she slapped his cock hard hitting his painfully stretched balls, too. Pete screamed. She said, "That's for my whippings. You still owe me for the scar." Pete was pale and dropped to the floor moaning in pain.

Rob and Sarah looked like they wanted to do or say something about their son's mistreatment but had second thoughts after seeing my face. I pulled Gretchen and Tom over and said, quietly, "How do we move them over to my place? What about blindfolds? What about the Asiatic girl?"

Gretchen said, "I lean toward blindfolds. They have a van so they can go naked. Tie their hands, too. I have a bad feeling about the girl. I don't think she exists, legally. They have plans for her that aren't good. I think they might have planned to snuff her. It fits some of their latest kinks."

"Try talking to her and find out a name and any history. Tom, you and I will take them to their van after we tie and blindfold them."

Gretchen said, "Rope and blindfolds are in the spare bedroom."

We got them and trussed up the four. Becky was easiest since she was regularly tied. Tom had started with Rob. "Face down with your arms behind your back." Tom took a short piece of rope and tied Rob's arms behind his back pulling enough for it to be uncomfortable. He then tied each wrist to the lower part of the other arm. He finished and looked at Pete. "Assume the position. It's your turn." Pete didn't want to let Tom pull his arms back but a soft kick to the crotch cured that issue. He finished Pete and went to Sarah who lay down without a fight. As he was tying her, Becky lay down in position waiting her turn. When we were getting the ropes, I noticed a number of useful things. I had picked up a paddle and brought it with me into the room.

Gretchen talked to the Asiatic girl and then came to me. She said, "Her name is Lei, with an 'i' and she is from Thailand. Her father sold her to Rob. She speaks very little English. She's been a whore since she was four and she's about fourteen now. From what she said of her treatment, I don't think Rob and Sarah planned on her returning alive from this weekend."

Tom's eyes widened and then hardened as he thought about it. Some fun slapping and a bit of pain but killing someone was a long way away from anything he had contemplated.

We had everyone tied and blindfolded except for Lei who simply came with us. She had nowhere else to go. As each of the four, Rob, Sarah, Pete and Becky, went out the door, I gave them a whack with the paddle on their ass. It was to help set the mood. Tom and I rode up front in the van and Gretchen drove Lei in her SUV. We quickly returned to my place. Tom and I switched the van motor off and got out. He said, "I think we need to talk to the group and determine what we all want to do. I don't like even the thought of what they were planning to do to Lei."

I nodded, "We'll leave them here to heat while we talk." Tom grinned at that. Tom and I had opened our windows and left them open. It won't be too bad but should get hot with the late afternoon sun beating down on the van's roof. Gretchen pulled up with Lei and we told her the plan. The three of us with Lei went to join the rest who were relaxing over cocktails.

Everyone was there from before. They expressed some surprise at my additional playmates. Lei knelt to my left and Gretchen knelt to my right. Both were naked. I explained the situation to everyone including our "friends" who were tied up at the moment.

Jeff looked at Gretchen and asked, "Have your brother and his son fucked you?"

"Yes, Sir. Many times separately and at the same time along with my old master. They have both disciplined me, too. If my master, Master James, says, I will fuck all of you. It's his call but I hope he tells me to do that because I would enjoy it. I don't know the plans for Lei but I told Master that my brother and his wife had been getting kinkier and more brutal in the last few months. Lei is not known to be here by the authorities. I think they might have planned to snuff her."

Everyone was a little shocked at that revelation. I said, "I have her brother, his wife, son and daughter tied up in their van over there." I said that and pointed. Then, I said, "I don't think the daughter has really any part to play other than as a sub. She never even started to object to her treatment. On the other hand, the father, mother, and son are not nice people. I think the father and son should learn to be sub and suffer a lot this weekend. For starters, they should be given tails. Of course, if someone wants to work them, we can arrange for them to be 'willing.'"

Most of them chuckled at that last part.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.