Caught in the Middle - Cover

Caught in the Middle

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Just an old man's fantasy with some swingers. We'll see where it goes. Frank

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I had one hand on Joyce's bare midriff and the other on Julie's skin after pushing the shirt up a little where my hand was. Both girls were embarrassed with my hand on their bare skin knowing that they were on display to anyone who wanted to look.

We went inside the Wal-Mart and Frank got a buggy. We went over to the food area stopping at many points along the way. At one point, I held up a shirt and then dropped it saying, "Julie, please pick it up." She bent over showing her ass and pussy as she bent at the waist and picked the shirt off the floor.

Her face was bright red but she was smiling when she said, "Should I hang it up, Master?"

"Yes, Julie. Thank you." She stretched to reach the hanger again showing a lot of her body.

"Joyce's face was red because she knew she would be next to show off. We moved to a more public area and I saw a package that had fallen on the ground when someone didn't put it back. "Joyce, would you put that package back on its shelf. She did it like she had been told. She bent at the waist and picked up the small package. As she did, her skirt rode up and showed her ass and pussy. You could easily see the plug in her ass. Two men were walking toward us from behind and saw it. They stopped and stared. When Joyce stood up, they resumed their walking with big smiles as they went about their business.

Joyce was blushing but smiling happily. Julie whispered to her that two men had seen her and had really liked what they saw. She blushed a little more and smiled more, too. Frank moved ahead with the cart with me following him with a girl on each side. I directed them in putting merchandise in the cart telling Julie to fondle Frank's cock each time. I told Joyce to fondle his ass including giving his tail a little pull. We picked up four men and one woman who were watching my three avidly.

As we were checking out, the woman walked up to me and said, "You are in charge of the three of them?"

"Yes, they are serving me this week willingly in many ways."

She said, "Would you consider adding another woman?"

"I would but only on the same terms. You may not like them. I'll finish checking out and will wait for you outside. We'll talk then."

"Okay, I look forward to being under you." She smiled. I looked at her more closely. She was late thirties or early forties but had a great body, tall and slim, with short brown hair. She wasn't wearing a wedding ring.

We checked out and I told my three to put everything in the trunk of the Mustang and wait for me. I went in search of the woman. I didn't have to look far. Her green mini-skirt and sleeveless matching blouse were not hard to find. As I walked up to her, she moved to the side of a SUV and said, "My name is Gretchen Morris. How can I prove I would be a good servant?"

I thought a moment and said, "They aren't my servants. They are my slaves. There is no safe word and they may not deny my slightest wish. All three of them are wearing butt plugs and have been spanked. Are you ready for all that?"

She took a deep breath and said, 'Oh, yes!" Her voice had a breathy quality and I noticed that she was beginning to breathe rapidly.

"Is this your car, Gretchen?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Open the door and sit on the seat facing me." I stepped up as she did that brushing my hand on her ass. "Now, remove your panties."

"Yes, Sir." She lifted her skirt to her waist and pulled her bikini panties down and off. She didn't try to lower her skirt. I said, "You've done this before."

"Yes, Sir. I love to serve. All three of my holes are available for you in any way you want them to be used. If I have limits, I haven't found them yet."

"Are you divorced?"

"No, Sir. I've never been married. My last master died in a car crash. I consider finding you most fortunate."

"Close the door. I will get in the passenger side." I got in and said, "Drive over to my Mustang." She did and I crooked my finger at Julie. She came to the SUV. I said, "Follow us in the Mustang." I handed her the keys. I directed Gretchen to my place. She pulled in beside the carport and turned off the engine. She started to get out and I said, "Stay."

I got out and went to Julie and the Mustang. "All three of you, take the groceries inside and put them away. Then get naked and, Ladies, you will be wearing your tails when I enter the house." They all nodded.

I went to the driver's side of the SUV and said, "Open." Gretchen opened the door. "Out." She got out. I said, "Strip completely and come into the house through that door." I pointed to the door on the porch facing the lake.

"Yes, Sir." Her face looked both anxious and anticipatory. I went in the back door and watched as she made her way to the front of the house, onto the porch, and knocked on the door. After making her wait for ten or fifteen seconds, I had Joyce let her in. She came in and knelt before me as I was seated in my favorite easy chair.

"Slut Gretchen, are you prepared to become my slave with your body mine to do or not do with as it may please me knowing I will have no regard for your pain or pleasure?"

"Oh, yes, Master. Thank you for taking me as your slave."

"Extraneous words. You will be punished. Frank, fuck her ass hard without lube. While he is fucking your ass, take the butt plug from Joyce's ass and suck it deeply. She did as she was told while right in front of me. Frank's entrance was not gentle and he sodomized her with force making her grunt with each of his thrust deep into her ass. "Julie, come here sit in my lap and take my cock in your ass."

Julie quickly moved to straddle my legs. She bent forward slightly and pulled the plug from her ass. She lowered her body to my lap impaling her ass completely and, without being told, sucking the plug clean. I let her do the work and she moved up and down hard as if trying to bruise our thighs with the force of my cock going up her rectum as she slammed down on it.

I lay back and just let the feeling rise as her ass pulled my cock deep into her body. I came hard and she joined me in her own orgasm crying out. Frank had finished in Gretchen and she had turned around and sucked his cock fresh from her ass. She turned again toward me and I said, 'Suck where we are joined." She did and Julie moved up off me and turned. Julie sucked my cock while Gretchen sucked my cum from Julie's ass. "Joyce, suck your husband's cum from Gretchen's ass." Joyce moved to comply immediately. When all were finished, I said, "Ladies, you may rest after you replace your tails. Frank, don't forget yours."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.