Caught in the Middle - Cover

Caught in the Middle

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Just an old man's fantasy with some swingers. We'll see where it goes. Frank

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I went into my living room motioning the three to follow me. I continued out the front door onto porch. There, I sat down. I said, "Sit." Frank and Joyce looked particularly unhappy but sat down. Their asses hurt from the flogger and the butt plugs being pushed further in their asses. Even Julie felt the plug push further up her body.

I said, "I guess we ought to have some rules set up ahead of time. It will let you know what is expected of you. We've established that the plugs do not come out without my approval. We have also established that no clothes are to be worn except an apron when cooking. I will add that shoes and ankle socks are your choice. I don't care if you have shoes on or not. Finally, failures will hurt each of you but the one failing will hurt the worst. You cannot build up points for good behavior. You can also expect to be in discomfort at all times and pain of some level frequently. You may get the opportunity to be a toilet. I haven't decided yet.

Now, you may ask questions."

Joyce said, "Do we have a safe word?"

"No. You'll have to trust in my good judgment."

"What if we go out in public?"

"I will decide what each of you will wear. Screw-ups will be public and painful. You don't want to test me." They were silent and I said, "That takes care of that. I am considering your next test to find out who will fail and cause you all to be punished." I paused and then said, "Oh yes. You may not go to the bathroom without my permission. I haven't decided about water sports."

"Master," Julie said, "I need to go to the bathroom. I would also like to bathe and should clean my bowels out for later."

I thought for a moment and said, "That sounds reasonable. You have the equipment at your place?" She nodded. "Good. We will all go there now. It won't be private and you will have help."

They looked shocked but rose with me and we followed Julie to her house. Once there, she took us to the master bathroom and said, "How should we start, Sir?"

"Let's all get showered first. Then you get the enema with help from Joyce and Frank. The three of you will make this a cooperative effort. How much do you use?"

"I usually use two bags. They hold about a quart each."

I smiled. "You might want to try more as I've just decided that that will be the next test. How much you can hold."

Showering was fun though I didn't allow tails to be removed. We finished and Julie ran warm water for her first bag.

As she setting up the apparatus, I asked, "How do you handle two bags?"

"If I don't have help, it's difficult. With help, they disconnect the empty bag, fill it back up, and hook it up and let it flow. When I've had enough, I pull the plug out and let the water and all flow into the toilet."

"That sounds good as a plan. We'll get started and you will have help."

Julie reddened and said, "I've never had male help other than Jeff and no one has ever watched the entire process."

"This will be a first for you or should we move outside?"

"No-no. This will be quite enough." She pulled her tail out, pushed the nozzle up her ass, and sat on the toilet. Joyce released the bag's contents. I could see Julie's stomach pouch out a tiny bit as the water emptied from the bag. Joyce closed the valve and took the bag. She refilled it with warm water, replaced it, and opened the valve allowing the water to enter Julie's bowel. Joyce had opened the valve wide and the water rushed into Julie making her grunt. When the water flow stopped, Joyce closed the nozzle and went through the process of refilling the bag and replacing it. Julie nodded and Joyce opened the valve wide and the water rushed into Julie. Her eyes widened as her intestines filled. Joyce went through the process and was ready to open the valve to give her a fourth bag but Julie shook her head. "No more," she gasped, "I can't take any more." She gasped again. She reached between her legs and pulled the nozzle from her ass. Just as she got the nozzle out of the way, there was an explosion of water into the toilet as her bowels emptied. She stayed on the seat and strained for a moment to get it all out. She blushed again as she wiped and flushed.

She rose on shaky legs as I said, "That was three bags. Now, we have a mark. Who's next? Joyce, why don't you step forward now? Julie, replace your tail."

Julie pushed the plug back in her ass as Joyce pulled hers out, pushed the nozzle in deep, and nodded. Frank opened the valve and the water rushed in. He refilled the bag again and again. Joyce managed to take the fourth bag though she was in some pain and her stomach was distended. Frank readied a fifth bag and placed his hand on the nozzle. Joyce swallowed hard but shook her head. She groaned loudly. She reached down to remove the nozzle. She did and another explosion echoed in the bathroom as the water did it's trick. She finally strained to get the last bit out and wiped.

As she stood, I said, "Four. That was good. Don't forget your tail." She nodded and pushed the tail home in her ass. Julie was readying the bag. Frank sat down gingerly and pushed the nozzle into his ass. He was nervous but nodded to Julie who opened the valve.

The process was repeated until he had five bags inside. When Julie went to refill the bag again, he shook his head, grimacing. "That's all I can handle. He tried to pull the nozzle out but couldn't reach it with his bowels so full. Joyce pulled the "plug" and another explosion resulted. He lay back on the toilet wiped out as the last dribbled out. After a bit, he sat up and wiped, flushed, and stood. He managed to insert his tail without help.

I said, "That was five and you are the winner. You escape this round and Julie gets double. Joyce, you will be first this time. We 'll go outside for this session and use the towels on the grass."

We laid a couple of big towels on the grass at my place where we could be seen by passing boaters. Frank was nervous even though he wasn't in for this. I said, "You're thinking. What if someone sees or hears us?" They nodded. "You'll be embarrassed, but you'll survive. The real question is surviving this little event. Joyce, get on your knees. Julie, get plenty of Astroglide. She, and you, will need it." I grinned. "I've never done this but I know it's possible though whether it will hurt or give you some great orgasms is something I don't know. It will be an interesting experiment. We may add it to our sex play later." Julie had the Astroglide handy and I pulled Joyce's tail from her butt. I then took the Astroglide and squirted it in her ass. Then, I squirted my right hand with it rubbing it over my hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.