Caught in the Middle
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Just an old man's fantasy with some swingers. We'll see where it goes. Frank

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Janet and Allie didn't work and they stayed over during the week. I never got much rest as one of them always wanted my cock in one of their delightful holes. By Wednesday, I looked haggard but what a way to go!

I didn't lack for food as Janet turned out to be an excellent cook as well as being one of the best looking women I had ever seen. Allie only suffered a little in comparison. Both of them had a strong sex drive and only wore clothes for temptation or protect their bodies while cooking. I ate well but I worked for those meals.

By Friday, I was hitting a stride and managed to wear Allie out. I could satisfy Janet but I don't think any one man could wear her out. She had a capacity for sex that had to be experienced to be believed. If I was fucking one of Janet's holes, she wanted one of us to finger her. Janet fingered her regularly. I got my fist in her pussy twice over the week. She was willing even though I have big hands and stretched her hole getting my hand in beyond my wrist. It was really different to have my cock in her and feel Janet's hand grab it through the membrane. Allie liked that, too. It always made her cum hard.

Friday afternoon arrived and the rest of my neighbors began to show up for another weekend. I noticed that Tom had brought another couple, as did Jeff and Julie. The couple with Tom were Joyce and Frank, who were in their mid thirties and in good shape. The couple with Jeff and Julie were even a little younger than they being early twenties. Ed and Sheila were friends of theirs from college. Janet grinned when she saw Ed and Sheila. She said to me, "Ed and Sheila are interesting. Sheila is a true submissive. She moans a lot but actually loves being spanked and any reasonable torture and all kinds of "forced" sex. She will also show off." This statement is from a woman who was standing on my back porch facing the road and waving while totally naked.

Everyone had come in and Janet and Allie had gone home to greet their husbands. We would cook out in an hour here at my place. After all, it was the central point of the five lake houses.

I was sitting on my porch with a beer as usual when I saw a strange sight come from Jeff and Julie's house. A blonde exited the house naked followed by Jeff with a belt. Any time she hesitated, he would whip her ass with the belt. Also, and even more curious was the "tail" sticking out from her butt. Julie and a new man followed them. They came to my porch and the blonde who was quite good looking, walked up the three steps first followed by Jeff.

He said, "This is my doggy, Sheila. She is here to serve. If she doesn't serve promptly and well, she shall be punished." He looked back and added, "That's John with Julie. He brought my doggy with him."

A short while later, everyone else had joined us and I was introduced to Joyce and Frank. They were another tall, well built couple though neither one had the total beauty of Janet and Tom. None of the women had a bra on and the shorts were again brief and tight. I had been going commando for a week now and was used to it.

I was curious. I pulled Jeff over and said, "What is the tail and how is it attached?"

He grinned. That was Julie's idea about a couple of months ago. Julie took a butt plug and added a tail to it by opening it up inside. It's big and takes some effort to pop it through her sphincter. She whines a lot when it goes in and when it comes out. She's really a bit sick. I've peed on her and Julie makes her suck any cock that's been in an ass and all cum filled asses but Sheila's own. Julie usually has her butt fucked, replaces the plug until time to get her fucked again. Toward the end of the night, we hold her over a pot and have her drink everything that comes out of her ass. She'll cry and moan but she loves all of it."

"Okay," I said, "that's different."

Soon, Julie and Cindy were seated on either side of me in my glider. Caught in the middle, I let them call Sheila over to blow me. When she had trouble deep throating my cock, they took turns spanking her.

I came down her throat and she swallowed my load. I noticed that Janet and Allie were sucking their husband's cocks like they hadn't seen them in a week, which was true. Wayne and Frank were double-teaming Joyce who seemed to have no problem blowing Frank while being fucked hard by Wayne.

It was a good start to the weekend. After I had cum, I got up and fired up the gas grill and began to cook hamburgers, which Janet had prepared earlier in the day. Janet, with Allie's help had also prepared Cole slaw and potato salad. Other than cooking the burgers and heating the buns, I opened the chips and iced the beer. That's my idea of hosting.

We ate sitting down on the picnic tables that I had. I noticed that Sheila found sitting a bit uncomfortably and guessed that the hard seat pressed the butt plug into her ass.

We had a fine meal and ate our fill. After finishing, we had beer and wine to drink and hung out on the deck. I had a fine view of the lake though the house was set back far enough to make if difficult, though not impossible, for people to see the deck area and people on it when they passed in boats.

Jeff said, "Doggy, take the plates to the garbage can." Sheila began to gather and stack them after standing up. A loud slap resounded at the deck as Jeff gave Sheila's ass a hard slap. "Take them one at a time. If you can't do that right, I'll make you carry them in your mouth. Do you understand, Bitch?" She nodded and he said, "Then, go."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.