The Blushing Bride
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Janno Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rick is feminized by his wife Sally, and it all culminates in a wild night at a bridal salon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Gay   TransGender   CrossDressing   Humor   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

It was amazing to Rikki how easy it was to give up his masculinity, but under the stern command of a woman like Sally there was no question about it: he was going to become her little feminine playtoy, and that was that.

At home Sally made Rikki throw away his male clothes, and he was to dress every day in frilly panties, stockings, heels, and flouncy dresses. He was to curl his hair and wear ribbons and bows in it. He was not to express an opinion on anything that was not feminine and pretty. Sally made him shave off all his body hair, and mince about in the highest of heels.

Rikki resisted every once in awhile, but Sally was too strong and she squashed his independence as emphatically as if she were stepping on a bug. She worked out at the gym constantly and she had rippling muscles that she liked to show off. Rikki, who lived on a diet of bonbons and muffins, was no match for her.

Sometimes it seemed cruel, the way Sally dressed him up in such frilly outfits and paraded him around town, laughing uproariously when salesgirls made fun of him in lingerie stores.

"My what a big derriere you have," they would say, giggling. "You'll definitely need a pair of extra large panties, won't you?"

"Oh, yes" Sally would say. "This sissy needs the biggest panties you have, girls. Although not to cover his little peanut in front -- it's so teeny-tiny that he could wear the tiniest thong you have in the store and it would still be too big."

Rikki would almost collapse in tears at this treatment, but somehow he would gather his strength, toss his hair and flounce out of the store, hearing the giggles of the salesgirls behind him as he minced away on his heels.

He couldn't stay mad for long, however, because Rikki had become very ass-centric and needed clothing that would emphasize his ass. The ass-fucking he'd gotten from Dana in the bridal salon had triggered some new sensitivity in him, and it was like he had a new erogenous zone in his buttocks. He got all warm and fuzzy inside when he thought of having a big dick inside his ass pussy, and he could hardly control himself.

Sally helped the transformation along by dressing Rikki in the shortest, tightest miniskirts and the tallest heels so that his ass would stick out like a shelf. She fed him with female hormones so that his hips got bigger and his ass got rounder every day. Before long Rikki had almost no sensitivity in his penis anymore -- it was all about his ass.

Finally, Sally told Rikki that it was time to go out to a club and see what the boys thought of this new sissy she'd created.

She dressed Rikki in the sluttiest outfit she could find -- a tight, short, leopard print dress that barely covered Rikki's ass, black shiny pantyhose, six inch black heels, and lots of bangly jewelry. She layered on the makeup so that Rikki looked like a twenty five cent whore, with lots of mascara and thick red lipstick. Rikki's long hair was flowing like a mane, and he felt so sexy his ass was burning with excitement.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.