The Blushing Bride
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Janno Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rick is feminized by his wife Sally, and it all culminates in a wild night at a bridal salon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Gay   TransGender   CrossDressing   Humor   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

There's just something about wearing a bridal gown to make a man feel all girly inside. Up to now Rikki had thought he still had a shred of masculinity left, but the feelings that arose when he put on that bridal gown and minced about the shop were pure girl. He felt so soft and vulnerable, so tender and emotional, that he thought he could just cry.

Of course, his mistress Sally had helped with the feminization process by putting makeup on him and forcing him to dress in a collection of soft, pretty bridal gowns.

And by making him kiss her friend Gabrielle's sissy Dana.

Now that Rikki was locked in an embrace with Dana, his poor beleaguered masculinity simply surrendered to the girl within. He moaned and squirmed and squealed like a girl, and all he could think about was having Dana take him like a girl, in the ass. His little dicky was rock hard, pushing against his pretty white bridal panties, and his ass was tingling with anticipation of having Dana's cock sink deep within it. It was a powerful lust that he had never felt before, and he realized Sally had completely emasculated him, and he liked it.

"Not so fast, sissy boys," Sally said, breaking the two lovers apart.

"Wh, what's the matter?" Rikki said, panting heavily.

"You're not allowed any release just yet, sissy," Sally ordered. "You're here to put on a show for Gabrielle and me, and we don't want you pansy boys getting all exhausted and ending the show early. From now on, it's kissing only, until Gabrielle and I say you can go further."

Well, Rikki and Dana weren't in a position to argue with these two dominatrixes, so they had to do what they were told. For the next two hours, they tried on one frilly bridal gown after another, mincing about the shop for the amusement of Sally and Gabrielle. The two women let them fall into each other's arms and kiss passionately from time to time, just long enough to get all flushed and excited, but then they separated the sissies and made them try on another gown.

Just trying on the gowns was enough to get the boys excited, let alone the kissing. They swished about in yards and yards of satin and chiffon, showing off their bows and ribbons and feeling the slippery smoothness of these fabrics next to their skin. Rikki's heart pumped harder every time he tried on a new gown, till he was flushed and short of breath, with an aching erection inside his lacy panties. When Sally allowed him to kiss Dana, he melted into Dana's arms and kissed the other sissy so hard he thought he was turning himself inside out. His little cock throbbed in his panties and his ass was warm as a toasted bun.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.