The Adventures of Jocelyn Tart - Cover

The Adventures of Jocelyn Tart

Copyright© 2012 by Steven Black

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An ongoing story about a British woman jailed in an American Prison. Why is she there? and what's with the unusual punishment?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   2nd POV  

A short time after the lights dimmed the guard emerged from the shadows. She carefully unlocked the cell door and entered. She was nervous about her plan and overly cautious closing the door. If she were caught it would be her job, her pension, and maybe even jail.

"Hey Queenie." She whispered as she looked over the bunks to find her prize. "I got the key just like I said. Wake up girl."

"Behind you." Jocelyn answered as she cupped her ass assn slid her hands up and around to what she assumed were her breasts. "Ready?"

"Promise you won't say a word." She insisted as she turned around and pulled out the key to her chastity belt. "I mean it, not a word."

"I promise." Jocelyn answered, looking over at Theresa. "This is a threesome, yes?"

The guard looked at Jocelyn and Teresa, she had forgotten that there were two in the cell. She became more nervous. Now there was more chance for talk, more chance to get caught, more sex, more fondling, more distractions. She didn't like the idea of one of them talking and certainly needed leverage of some kind.

"You wanna fuck too Chocolate?" She questioned hastily she looked her over noticing she was stripped to her panties, breasts heaving in the dim glow of the cell block lights. "Yes or no?"

"Of course I do." She answered looking at Jocelyn's perk ass shining in the nights loom. She had wanted to for months now. "Who gets who?"

"You both get me." The guard answered insistently.

The girls nodded assuming at some point they would have each other. Just a couple touches, maybe an orgasm. Anything was better than the waiting.

"OK." The guard pointed to Jocelyn, motioning her to the chair. "You sit down after I unlock it."

She unlocked the belt and helped her remove it carefully to avoid any noise. Then Jocelyn sat on the cold wooden chair crossing her legs awaiting the Gard's next order. Theresa motioned the guard to take off her clothes. She looked out of the cell and then pulled them off in agreement. Theresa immediately grabbed one of her breasts and started licking and sucking it. The beastly woman softly moaned like a cow in heat.

Jocelyn placed her fingers on her clit, massaging her and noting the amount of wetness she already carried. She thought to herself that she must have been thinking about it all day.

The guard motioned them to Jocelyn's bunk where the three could be more comfortable. Jocelyn fingered the manly woman and slipped Theresa her tongue, hoping to make the guard even hotter. The guard grabbed Jocelyn's free hand, which had been flicking her own clit almost to orgasm, and started sucking her fingers.

"Eat me Queenie." The massive woman quietly ordered as she pulled pulled Theresa above her face. "Eat it good."

Jocelyn slowly circled her clit with her tongue, tracing her swollen lips and tonguing her hole. The taste destroyed her own ambitions for orgasm and the smell made her regret the choice. She forced herself to continue, chancing that she may catch something from her oxen lover, she wondered if this was comparable to bestiality. The guard came quick and without notice, gushing her hot juice on Jocelyn's green-gilled face.

"Damn, you're good." The guard grunted from beneath Theresa's Freshly orgasmed pussy. "Do it again. This time tongue me deep."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.