The Adventures of Jocelyn Tart - Cover

The Adventures of Jocelyn Tart

Copyright© 2012 by Steven Black

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An ongoing story about a British woman jailed in an American Prison. Why is she there? and what's with the unusual punishment?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   2nd POV  

"Alright Queenie!" The guard insisted, "You know the rules, sixty seconds to wash ya twat. Rinse it princess, time TA close the hatch on ya snatch!"

"For the love of humanity," Jocelyn protested as she rinsed herself and stood for the guard to re-harness the belt. "must you be so vulgar when discussing my anatomy?"

"Listen Lady Godiva," The overweight brute of a woman snapped. "I don't have ta let ya clean ya clit as often as I do. The rules don't say nutting 'bout it. But seeing' as ya ain't been a bad egg," She fixed her belt as she hoisted her pants back to her waist. "I figured I'd be nice an let ya smell good. But hey, if ya wanna be a bitch 'bouts da whole ting, yer snatch can rot fer all I care."

"I apologize," She curtsied, realizing her protests held no weight with the mannish guard. "I do appreciate your efforts in promoting good hygiene practices."

"Yeah," The guard repeated full of herself with Jocelyn's words feeding her ego. "Promoting' good hygiene practices. Kay, let's get goin'. I gotta get ya back to ya cell an get some other dirty whores down here."

The guard snapped the lock shut being careful to assure it had been attached properly. After inspecting the device and feeling around the edges for a snug fit she nodded with approval. She removed her inspection gloves and slapped Jocelyn on her ass. Jocelyn jumped and started moving out of the bath area and awaited her cuffs as she stood at the walk line. It was first time she had been slapped and not turned on, the thought nauseated her. The guard attached the cuffs and chains to the group of women and began the walk back to their cells. Jocelyn was the last to be returned.

"Maybe if ya behave yourself," the guard mumbled avoiding any eaves dropping, "I'll come by an take it off fer a while. Maybe we can eh, play a bit?"

Jocelyn nodded with a smile trying to hide the disgust she felt at the guards words. She thought to herself that a manly woman for even ten minutes would be as good as a chiseled hunk of man-flesh riding her severely neglected body.

"Okay, let's go!" The guard yelled as she motioned her into the cell. "Into year cell, princess. I gotta run fifty more o' ya trew da cunt wash!"

Theresa was silently waiting inside with her back turned to the guard to avoid her hopeful expression. Hair still wet and toweled she turned to watch the guard close the door to see her nod in agreement to Jocelyn.

"So," Theresa questioned after she was sure it was safe to talk, "did she let you?"

"No." Jocelyn answered in an uncomfortable tone and lowering her eyes in embarrassment as she recalled the agreement she had made. "And I believe it has just become, worse."

"What! How's that?" Theresa's eyes opened wide showing the shock and disbelief on her face. "I don't understand."

"She said that she would remove it for a short time, after lights out." Jocelyn trembled at the mere thought of her agreement.

"How's that bad honey?" Theresa could see by the look in her eyes that there was a catch to the arrangement.

"She wants me," pausing for a moment Jocelyn tried to stop her gag reflex, "to have a shag with her."

"Oh." Theresa nodded. She understood the disgust in her eyes and suddenly joined her, queasy and green-gilled. She trembled in disbelief as she spoke. "Well, at least you'll get laid right?"

Jocelyn lay her head in her hands and began to weep. She could no longer bear the torture the chastity belt caused her. Theresa pulled her close and held her softly feeling helpless to remedy her friends problem. Three appeals had failed to overturn the sentence and her fourth and most likely final would not be heard for another three months.

"Look, I'm here in the cell too. It's lights out and no matter what, I'm here." Theresa tried to comfort her, assuring her as best she could. "Maybe she'll let me please you while you please her."

"I hope so Terry." Jocelyn dried the tears from her eyes. She kissed her softly and hugged her. "If she does, you will get a special treat, love."

Theresa blushed at the comment, unsure what she meant but liking the idea regardless. She kissed her again, then hugged her close whispering optimistic words. "She'll like you baby. You're the hottest on the cell block. That's why she wants you."

Jocelyn smiled and kissed her back, feeling reassured that she could get her way with the guard. "I just hope she doesn't wreak of the bloody oxen she reminds me of."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.