Getting Lucky
Part 2

Copyright© 2012 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - The guys are out trolling for a babe, when they meet an older woman.Their verbal abuse turns to paradise for them with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

She was finishing a morning run. There was a park, across the street from her house and she was enjoying the cool down. 'The slug' was gone again on one of his golf outings. Just to celebrate the morning and being out she'd worn a tee shirt and a pair of sexy, really tight running pants that were capri style, coming down to about mid calf. She knew that she looked good in them. She was sorry that Jason was busy this morning. They'd talked late last night and he told her that he had a pile of things that were going to keep him busy.

"I'm going to pout!" she said.

"I'm going to spank you!" was his reply.

"I was hoping that you would!" she said, laughing.

"You're such a bad girl!" he said softly.

"Oh, for you I am!" she said earnestly.

It made her smile this morning just thinking about it. She just really liked the direction that things were going. It was then, crossing the street that she saw the woman on her porch.

The woman looked to be about Norma's own age. She was, however, fairly tall, with a blond pony tail. She too was wearing skin tight work out type pants, and a tee shirt.

Norma stopped short of the porch and said a guarded: "Can I help you?"

The woman smiled, and she was just gorgeous when she smiled. She advanced on Norma and said: "I'm Coleen Wright, Jason's Mom."

"Oh," Norma managed. Then, recovering partially, she went on: "Yes, he told me that you wanted to meet me."

Then the conversation took a turn that Norma never, ever would have guessed. Coleen stood next to Norma, almost touching bodies with her, and said in a breathy voice: "And you're sweaty!"

"Yes, sorry," Norma hastened to say. "My morning run."

"No, no," Coleen replied, "I really, really like sweaty!"

Norma was wide eyed at the implications of what Jason's Mom was saying. She waited.

"But you're cooling down too," Coleen said.

"Yes, sorry," Norma said and Coleen giggled:

"You're just full of 'sorries' today. Please don't worry; I'm not going to eat you!"

Then Coleen laughed and said: "But that's not true, Norma, you see, I am going to eat you! But I want you sweaty when I do."

"Sweaty, yes!" Norma managed.

"Oh, honey," Coleen went on, "You're like a deer in the headlights. So, let's take this a little at a time. First, come on, we'll go across the street and do another lap of the park, the two of us, and then the eating will happen."

Their conversation continued as they began to run. It was turning Norma on more and more, although she'd never been 'into' women. But her present state of liberation, as she saw it, was allowing her to explore whatever might come her way.

Coleen set a good strong pace, which Norma labored a bit to keep up with. She was sweating heavily in no time. They still talked as they ran.

"You okay?" Coleen asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," Norma said, literally giving in her will to this woman.

"That's the attitude that I like," Coleen said. "And he was right, you are beautiful!"

"Thank you," Norma said, as they made their way across the street. "How fortunate for my Jason that he met up with 'a woman of a certain age'." She giggled then and Norma found herself joining the laughter.

"We're the sex demons of the age," Coleen said, "And society is only gradually understanding that! I know that my Jason does. The other two are airheads and will move on quickly but Jason knows."

"Are you and Jason?" Norma began to ask and apologized for asking right away.

"No, honey, it's okay!" Coleen said. "No, we're not. I'm not into that but I do like, love to get laid, and I am not averse to a tasty pussy either." She cast a sparkly glance at Norma, when she said that.

"Especially one as lovely as you! And sweaty!" Coleen finished and Norma giggled.

They were at the end of the trail and now crossing the street. Norma let them into the house, not knowing what was to happen next. Coleen swept her into her arms immediately. She was immediately also busy stripping off Norma's clothes. It was almost as if Norma was being ravished. She loved it, and made moans and throat noises to show that she loved it.

"That's it, sing for me, coo, beauty!" Coleen said, as she, kneeling pulled down Norma's running pants and panties with them.

Then the taller woman hopped up and pushed Norma's hand and arms into the air. She plunged her face into Norma's upraised arm pits and began licking at her with her tongue.

"Ever had attention like this?" Coleen asked.

"Oh god no!" Norma rasped and Coleen giggled and put her face into the other arm pit.

"Oh you're delicious!" Coleen said, "I want to slap your ass, and eat your dripping pussy, and get a big strap on and fuck you, fuck you especially in the ass. Does he do that?"

"Oh yes!" Norma said and then she said: "And 'yes' to everything that you're saying! Just 'yes'."

Then Coleen Wright was almost like a whirlwind. She grabbed Norma, treating her much like a rag doll, with Norma loving it. She bent Norma every which way that she wanted, and she seemed to be everywhere at once. She licked at Norma's ass crack, poking her tongue deeper and deeper inside of it. She nibble and bit Norma's nipples, causing Norma to squeal. She knelt in front of Norma and put one of Norma's knees over her shoulder and ate and ate. Norma had one crashing orgasm, after another.

"Told you!" Coleen said, smiling up at Norma, her face now all wet from Norma's pussy.

"Yes, you did!" Norma said!

"Get down here!" Coleen said, and placed the obedient woman on the floor. Then, as she stood over Norma's recumbent figures, she took her own running clothes off and slowly, smiling all the while, squatted down over Norma's face, pushing her own pussy toward Norma's mouth slowly but surely.

"Now me!" Coleen said, as she got onto her knees with her pussy squarely in Norma's face.

"Now you!" Norma said, lifting her tongue out and up and along Coleen's pussy lips.

Then Coleen moved just a bit and Norma was licking her ass. Finally, Coleen simply plunged her hips down and Norma opened her mouth wide and took possession of Coleen's pussy with her mouth. Coleen wiggled and moved and Norma licked and sucked, bringing the big woman to her orgasm with almost a kind of crash.

They lay afterwards on the floor! They lay there and talked. Coleen talked about how taken Jason was with Norma. And how all that he said made her curious about Norma.

"But when I saw you running today," Coleen said, "That did it! I thought you were, I think you're gorgeous and I wanted a piece. Don't worry, I'll square it with him. We're close that way, he and I."

"Do I have to ... do you want me to give him up?" Norma asked softly.

"Hell no!" Coleen said, "I wouldn't interrupt his pleasure for the world. But he's young and he'll be off to college and all. He'll probably move on. But you know that."

"I know!" Norma said with a sigh.

"But I'm not going anywhere!" Coleen said, leaning up on her elbow and brushing Norma's lips with her tongue.

"Oh good!" Norma said.

"We'll get all dressed up some time soon and we'll go hunting and get some meat between us and then we'll fuck and suck and have our way with him!" Coleen said, giggling at the last.

"Oh, I like you!" Norma said.

Then the phone rang.

"Crap!" Norma said getting up to answer it.

When she did, she was quiet and finally said a soft 'Oh, I see! Yes, please do that. Yes, I'll call them. Yes of course."

She gave Coleen a blank look, so that Coleen asked:

"Honey, what is it?"

With tears gathering, Norma said, "It's 'the Slug'; he had a heart attack on the golf course and died!"

"Ohhhh!" Coleen said and gathered Norma into her arms.

Coleen proved to be the best possible companion for such an emergency. She went home only briefly and came back soon, and helped Norma get through all of the problems that surrounded the death of Norma's husband. Coleen even stayed with Norma for a few days to help her with the immediate needs and tasks. She proved to be a really, really good friend.

She told Jason that he had to give Norma some time to get herself organized and get her feet on the ground.

Then she and Norma made decisions and got the events lined up that needed to be taken care of. There was only a kind of private funeral for a few immediate friends. It's the way that Norma wanted it and it was fine.

It was a few days later that Norma was home at the kitchen table. She had papers in front of her. The doorbell rang.

She went to the door and was happy to see that it was Coleen. They embraced, once Coleen entered.

"You look lovely, my Norma!" Coleen said.

"Thank you," Norma said, holding on to her. "It's so nice that you're here again."

"Of course I am!" Coleen said. "How are you today?"

"Oh, all at sea," Norma said.

"Tell!" Coleen said, as they went to sit in the kitchen.

"I had a representative from his company here a few minutes ago. Apparently the company had an insurance policy on him. It was one of the perks of his job. I'm his only heir and it's worth half a million dollars!"

"Wow!" Coleen said. "And no problem with it?"

"No, no problem!" Norma said. "He said that they'd process it and I'd have it in days. I'm just stunned."

Norma hesitated and said: "How's Jason? He must think that I'm terrible."

"Jason is a level headed young man," Coleen said, "He knows that now is not the time for him to come around here sniffing and all."

That caused Norma to giggle.

"But watch out, woman," Coleen said, leaning across the table, "I, however, don't know well enough to not sniff around. And you look so beautiful!"

Norma got up at that point and went to Coleen. She pulled Coleen's head against her breasts and sighed.

"Lost, just lost; I can get lost in you!" Norma said.

"Maybe that's what you need but one of these days we need to give Jason a chance," Coleen went on.

They both giggled at that.

"I guess I do!" Norma said and then, in a soft voice, said: "But I don't want that to make me lose you! I don't want that!"

"Not going to happen!" Coleen said. "The attraction was immediate, strong and sexy, and I like it!"

"Yes, yes," Norma said and was busy for a moment pulling the hem of her blouse out of her skirt. Then she unhooked her front hooked bra and pushed her large tits at Coleen's open mouth.

"Ohhhh," Coleen cooed, "Tits and nipples! For biting?"

"At least!" Norma said and shivered as Coleen did exactly that to the first nipple.

The time did come in another week or so, when Coleen told Norma that she was going to give Jason his chance.

Norma was nervous that evening, knowing that he was coming over. So much had happened, and had changed the tenor, the direction and the kind of her life. She was surviving very well. A part of her missed the grumpy surliness of 'the slug' but he passed into her history fairly quickly. And she simply didn't know about Jason.

She was in the midst of this kind of reverie, when the doorbell rang. She had an immediate pang of anticipation and surprised herself, when she realized that the anticipation was that lately, when the doorbell rang, it was always Coleen. The thought lodged itself in her mind and refused to be moved. But she was determined to be fair to Jason.

He was smiling but almost nervously, as he stood in the door way.

"Jason!" she said softly and put her arms around him.

"Yes," he said, "Sorry about ... you know about..."

"Yes, love, I know!" she said taking his hand and bringing him in.

He stood there and she knew that something was up.

"Well," he said finally, "I guess we need to talk."

She smiled and said: "Of course, sit, we'll talk."

They sat and made pleasant conversation for a few minutes and finally he blurted: "Norma, I have a ... a girlfriend! Someone that I've begun to date and am interested in."

Without missing a beat, she said: "Good for you, honey! I knew it would happen. You're so wonderful, a wonderful catch!"

"You're ... you're not mad?" he asked.

"Of course not!" she said. "Being with you turned things around for me, and I'm totally grateful for that. I never meant to be clingy and hold on to you at all costs. I am also grateful that it was me that you had this relationship with. That was a real blessing for me."

He was smiling now. "Norma, you are such a wonderful, wonderful babe!"

She laughed and said: "Great compliment!"

Then with a twinkle in her eye she asked: "Have plans for tonight?"

"Yes, kind of!" he said.

"Well, don't keep her waiting!"

They hugged.

"Thank you," he said simply.

"No, thank you," she said, "And remember that you always have a friend in me!"

They kissed simply and briefly and he was gone.

She laughed softly to herself, as she walked into the house. "Getting it all taken care of, girl!" she said.

The phone rang soon after that. It was Coleen.

"You okay, love?" Coleen asked.

"Yes," Norma said. Then she explained to Coleen how she'd felt, when the doorbell rang.

"Here I come!" Coleen said.

"Goodie!" Norma said.

They hugged, when Coleen arrived.

"Mad at him?" Coleen asked.

"Of course not," Norma said. "He came along at a time when I was just, you know just living in a kind of a cave. My whole existence was made gray and tawdry by my husband, the late slug. Jason and his randy friends, who only planned on a successful one night stand, and probably never expected to get that, got lucky with me, and Jason stuck with me, kind of helping me out of the fog. It was ... he was grand! Good for me, he was! I love him for that, and I know about his age and what he wants. I wish him all of it."

She looked at Coleen, who was regarding her with tears shining in her eyes, and she took Coleen's hand.

"And just look what he's caused to happen for me. You! Friend! Pal! Confident! Lover! All of it wrapped in one, and that's just particularly marvelous and I have Jason to thank for all of that. And I'll run and get sweaty for you all the time."

She was grinning as she finished, but had tears on her cheeks, tears, which Coleen licked up with her tongue before kissing Norma.

"Okay," Coleen said, "Get gussied up; we're going hunting and we're going to bring home a toy boy and strip him and use him every which way!"

"Oh, yes!" Norma said, running her tongue along Coleen's lips.

"I want to watch someone stick a cock up your pretty ass!" Coleen said, giving a feral grin.

"Can do!" Norma answered and went to change, while Coleen tagged along to watch.

"You're so sexy!" Coleen said, as Norma shed her clothes and began to assemble her outfit for the evening: short skirt, blouse, lacy bra and panties, heels and thigh highs.

They made a quick stop at Coleen's and she too got dressed, in a similar fashion.

They went to a popular spot that did cater to older folks but also was popular with the younger crowd. They got a table, ordered drinks and sat talking.

Their talk was soon enough interrupted by what looked like a fairly shy young man.

"Excuse me, ladies," he said quietly, "Anyone care to dance?"

Before Norma had a chance to answer, Coleen, who'd looked around said to him:

"Young man, now I want you to answer me honestly. It'll be to your advantage."

"Yes, Ma'am," he said, more nervous now.

"The guys at your table sent you over to see if you could get a rise out of these two old broads, right? Be honest!" Coleen said, smiling at him.

He shifted his weight from foot to foot and both women could see the other three guys at that table laughing.

"Right!" he said. "It was a dare! And they said..." He hesitated.

"It's okay, honey," Coleen said, "We can take it."

"Well, they said 'grandmas'," he went on. "I'm sorry."

He made a move to leave but Coleen grabbed him by the hand.

"Here's what you do, sugar," she said, "You go back to them and tell them that the two grandmas are going to take you home, strip you naked and fuck your brains out!"

He gaped at them.

"Mean it?" he said.

"Well, honey, you go and tell them what I said and come back and we'll show you how much we mean it. Norma and I will take you home with us and then watch out," Coleen said.

He grinned and went back to the table. They all were looking at the two ladies, who both raised their glasses in a salute. Then he was coming back to them.

"I'm Andy," he said.

"Coleen and Norma," Coleen said.

By then his pals were standing there. One of them, who seemed to speak for that group said: "Ladies, what's up?"

"Don't you mean 'grandmas'?" Norma said pleasantly.

"You told them!" the guy accused Andy.

"Yeah!" he said.

"Um, can we be of assistance, ladies?" the same guys asked.

"No, hon," Coleen said. "You sent our pal Andy on a mission to get him into trouble but we're going to take Andy home with us. Between lovely Norma and me we have six holes and I assure you that before this night is over, our Andy is going to fuck everyone of those six holes. You needn't wait up for him. He's ours for the night."

"You're shitting!" the guy said.

"Watch, handsome!" Coleen said and she got up.

She took one of Andy's hands and Norma took the other and they led him off of the dance floor and out of the bar. As he was going, he took time to turn his head and grin at his companions, who were just standing there and staring.

They got out to the car and, when in the car, he asked:

"Now, you were kidding?"

"Norma, honey," Coleen said, "You get into the back seat with our friend Andy, and I want you to put up here your pretty blouse and bra and skirt. You can keep on your lovely white panties and stockings. Then play with Andy to get him all interested, while I drive us home."

"Gladly!" Norma said, as she got into the back seat with Andy and began, with him ogling her all the while, to do what Coleen wanted her to do. She deposited, one after another, her blouse, and a pretty lacy, white bra and her skirt onto the front seat, smiling at Andy with each new revelation, and leaving her wearing only her white stretch lace panties, stockings and heels

"Nice, Andy?" Coleen asked.

"Oh, yes!" he said.

"Nice pussy too!" Coleen said. "I've tasted it! You'll like it. Our Norma is an 'anything we want to do' to her kind of girl. Isn't that great!"

"Oh, yes!" Andy said again.

"But then so am I!" Coleen said with a grin. "Andy, I hope you're feeling strong!"

She drove away at that point, accompanied by Andy's less nervous laugh from the back seat and a giggle from Norma, who said:

"Of course you can touch them, and maybe bite them just a little!"

Andy laughed again and Norma sighed then.

Coleen commented: "She's such a dirty girl, Andy!"

"I guess!" he said and went back to nibbling on and nipping at Norma's nipples.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned. "Andy bites!"

"Good for Andy," Coleen said.

They arrived at the house and Norma, from her purse, took out the garage door opener and opened it. There was an empty stall, since she'd already sold her husband's pickup truck. Coleen drove in and they closed the door.

Norma got out first, and, with the other two looking on, removed first her thigh high stockings and shoes and then her panties. Then it was Coleen's turn. She stripped as Norma and Andy stood by and watched, until she too was totally naked.

They took Andy by the hand then and led him into the house to the bedroom.

"You just stand there, Andy," Coleen said, "We'll do the work here."

He grinned and did as he was told. When they got him into the house, Coleen began to unbutton his shirt, while Norma knelt behind him and, reaching around, unbuttoned his jeans and his belt and pulled his pants down, getting rid of his loafers and socks in the process. He was left with only his shorts on, since Coleen had also taken off his tee shirt, when Norma grabbed the shorts and pulled them down and off, taking time to give Andy a tiny bite in the ass, as she did.

"Now, Andy," Coleen said, "Nice cock! Very nice, in fact. Let's start this way."

She leaned into him and pulling him to her nakedness, kissed him. At the same time Norma crowded him from behind, playing with his ass cheeks and rubbing her pussy hair against his ass cheeks.

Then Coleen turned Andy around and he kissed Norma next, leaving Coleen to play with his ass, and reach between his legs to hold his balls in her hand.

"Have you done this often, honey?" Coleen asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.