Triptych - Cover

Triptych

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 47

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 47 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

AFTER SHE’D COLLECTED a quick kiss from Allison, Melody, and me, Lissa turned to the cameras and reporters to answer questions. I was surprised to find another pair of lips plastered against mine, briefly but intensely. They were quickly gone and Melody was tackled. Janet was about the same height as Melody and even though she was surprised, Melody responded to the kiss. Then Allison bent to receive her kiss. The interview continued next to us as we all three looked at Janet.

“Um ... not that I’m complaining, but what was that for?” I asked.

“Consolation prize,” she said. She smiled at us and headed toward the podium where Lissa was being conducted to the top tier for the medals awards. Then they were off to the showers. We hung around, but the Men’s Open final match was over before Lissa came out to join us. She looked flushed and relaxed as we headed toward the hotel.

“You fucked her,” Melody accused as we walked. “Right on the court in front of everyone!” We all broke up laughing. That was about as good a description as I could have come up with.

“What did you tell her?” I asked.

“Remember when you sang going into mixed doubles with Jorge and Jessica?” Lissa asked. “It set the tone for the last game. I did the same thing with Janet.”

“You sang to her?”

“No. As we walked onto the court for the second game, she turned and said, ‘Good luck,’ to me. I said, ‘That was just foreplay,’ and she gasped. Right then, I knew she was vulnerable, so I started making quiet little comments to her about how she looked and how attractive I thought she was.”

“It threw her off that much?” I asked.

“No. She fed me the same lines back. Told me how much she liked me and hoped we’d be friends. She was really sweet!”

“What about the last game,” Allison asked. “There was something more intense about that one. You were both playing for something more than the championship.”

“Oh,” Lissa said. I could swear she was blushing as we got in the elevator. “I told her that if she beat me, she could have her choice of me, my boyfriend, or either of my girlfriends for the night.”

“You didn’t!”

“Well, I certainly wasn’t going to let her win that bet,” Lissa said.

“When you hugged her at the end, though,” I said as we started stripping off our clothes as quickly as we could in our room. “There was something that went on. It looked like she came.”

“Yeah. Well, I told her she could still come and watch if she wanted.”

“Lissa!” Melody shouted. “Is she?”

“No, darling. Turns out that her coach is her husband and I didn’t extend the invitation to him. Of course, the fact that I knew that before I started playing with her had something to do with my confidence. But she’s agreed that she’ll only wear Ice Queen Sportswear on the court from now on.”

“You were really naughty out there,” I said as we started rubbing together in a group hug. Allison was in a deep kiss with Melody, who seemed to have forgotten already that she’d been offered as a prize in a racquetball tournament. “I think you deserve a good licking for that.”

Lissa moaned as I pressed my finger toward her pussy opening, only to find someone else’s approaching from the opposite direction. I guess Allison and Melody weren’t too lost in each other to ignore what was going on beside them as I felt another hand wrap around my cock. We were four extremely hot and horny lovers who had been denying ourselves fulfillment all week. It didn’t take long before we were all stretched out on the bed, rolling over each other and hungrily trying to devour all the naked flesh we could get our mouths on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.