Triptych - Cover

Triptych

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 46

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 46 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

DON’T ASK ME how we slept. I just know I woke up with my cock still wedged just inside Melody’s entrance and clamped tightly between her legs. I think I must have been hard all night.

Melody shifted and I sank a little deeper. She moaned. I held my breath and started describing each of the two hundred plus pictures of water lilies by Monet in my head.

“We could just...” she whispered as I pinched her nipple.

“Wouldn’t be fair,” I answered.

“But it’s all so perfect.”

“Remind me to sleep like this with you again.”

“Sleep with me like this again.”

“Gladly.”

I started pulling out slowly. She followed me, making it even slower. Finally, I was all the way out. “Oh,” she moaned.

“I’m taking a cold shower. Right now,” I said, rolling out of bed. “It’s the only way there is a chance that I’ll be able to pee this morning.”


The final matches in the elite and pro divisions didn’t start quite as early as the preliminaries this week. Allison, of course, would go first. In addition to the cuddling and moaning she and Lissa had done last night, they’d had an intense whispered conversation this morning. Lissa had gone to the locker room with her and they’d emerged in matching Ice Queen outfits. They were about the same height and weight, but with Allison’s tits and Lissa’s blonde hair, no one would ever get them confused. Still, for a minute I thought I was looking at the Ice Queen and the Ice Queen II.

I sat with Melody to watch the match. Harold had kindly agreed to watch the store while Allison played. He’d be catching a plane back to Boston before Lissa’s final match this afternoon, but we’d agreed to simply close up shop before that match and reopen afterward if we thought it was necessary. Allison played at ten and Lissa at three.

“Look at the charts, Melody. Did you realize this?”

“Realize what?”

“Allison is the only one undefeated in her division. Even if she loses this match, it’s a tie for first and they’ll go to point spread between the top two. She’s practically locked in to win the tournament,” I said.

“Does she know that?”

“If she’d been aware of it, she’d have said something. I’m not even sure Lissa knows.”

“Should we tell them?”

“I don’t think so. But man, this is going to be interesting.”

And interesting it was. Allison dominated the opening game, exercising cool control through twenty-five minutes of play. She won by seven. She came off the court and sat down between games, looking straight ahead. Lissa handed her a water bottle and whispered in her ear. Then the players returned to the court. Allison served first.

I’d never seen such power in her serves. And she put every one of them in exactly the same place. Her twenty-three-year-old opponent failed to return the first five at all. The serves all went from about two-thirds right in the serving lane to what I’d have called “a foot to the right and six inches below the scuff” on the end wall that always filled my imagination. They came back at the same trajectory, bouncing off the side wall and across court just over the short line. Her opponent stood right where the ball was coming and couldn’t get it all the way to the front wall. She finally got a return in, but Allison sent it back with such force that the girl didn’t stand a chance of making the play.

Allison lost the service after eight straight points. Her opponent served once and was side-out. I’d never seen such consistency. Allison’s next five serves were exactly the same before she was side-out again. Her opponent got one serve. I saw Lissa signal for a time out and Allison came off the court to talk to her. They nodded to each other and Allison returned for her next serve.

Strategy changed. Her next serve was an easy lob that nearly made the back wall before it hit the floor. Her opponent took it off the wall and Allison missed the return for side-out. The serve to Allison didn’t seem to be that tough a serve, but her return was soft and her opponent spiked the ball into the corner for a point. It was thirteen-one. Allison gave her one more point on a soft return before taking control of the game again. Her opponent was side-out and Allison served two straight aces in the exact same location as the first thirteen points to take the game and match. We had another champion on our team.


“What was with the change-up near the end when you served a lob?” I asked when she’d come off the court. Melody gave her a quick kiss and ran back to the lobby to man the store.

“Um ... Lissa said.”

“Said what?”

“That girl didn’t deserve to be skunked,” Lissa said. “She played hard and Allison was playing at a level above where she started the tournament. You were amazing, baby. I’m glad I wasn’t in there with you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.