Triptych
Chapter 44

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 44 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

“THE SON OF A BITCH!” Melody spat. “He thought he could spare Mom and me seeing him while he was sick. He thought he’d crawl off and lick his wounds and try to heal himself. And if it didn’t work, he figured we’d be less hurt if he left us first because our grieving would be over and having him dead would be a relief. God damn it!”

We’d managed to move from the huddle in front of the door and gradually get Melody to where she could talk over the past hour or so. Allie was in the bathroom getting the shower turned on and we’d decided to all get in and let the water wash over us. Lissa and I kept picking bits and pieces of the story up and were beginning to get it.

Last spring, just as we were getting together, Harold found out he had prostate cancer. That’s when he moved out and decided he was going to go it on his own. They tried some kind of radiation treatment on him where they insert radioactive seeds right into the gland. It hadn’t worked. When we saw Harold in Boston, he was about to have surgery to remove the prostate. Unfortunately, the surgery had uncovered more cancer in nearby organs—the rectum and bladder.

“He started thinking he’d done the wrong thing when the doctors told him his chance of survival was lower than fifty percent, but didn’t know how to tell us. So instead, he tried to delay the divorce so there wouldn’t be any inheritance issues and taxes. He still hasn’t told Mom,” Melody burst into tears again as the four of us clung together under the shower. Poor Allison had to be feeling pretty overwhelmed. She sure wasn’t expecting the kind of week we were giving her.

I only thought about that for a moment, though, because Melody was suddenly devouring my face. She was kissing me with such desperation that I almost slipped in the tub. As quickly as it began, she switched from me to Lissa and then from Lissa to Allison. I decided that it might be best if we got out of the shower and I started offering towels as we dripped all over the room, stumbling out of the bathroom.

Melody was all over us. She just needed that affirmation that we were with her, I think. She needed the touch of those she loved. And I had a feeling that she might need it to go further. Well, celibacy during the tournament had been a good experiment, but really, we should be able to play at this level without the teasing. Our darling needed us.

“I want ... I need ... I can’t...” she was casting around desperately, clinging to us one moment and pushing us away the next. Sometimes a person just needs to be physically comforted and Melody was trying to resist asking for that from us.

“Honey, don’t worry. We’re here. Anyway you need,” Lissa said.

Allison was looking almost as desperate as Melody. She had scarcely said anything all evening, but was right there to hold Melody’s hand, wash her hair, and towel her dry.

“I can’t,” Melody said more firmly. “We agreed. You have to play finals in doubles and semi-finals in Open. We’re too close. I won’t wreck your chances.”

“Mel? Use me.”

The words were so soft I wasn’t sure I’d heard them, but we all stopped everything and looked at Allie in the silence. She approached Melody and held out her arms.

“Use me, Melody. Use anything you need—my pussy, my mouth, my fingers. Let me take care of you like you always take care of everyone else.”

“I can’t do that, Allie,” Melody cried. Nonetheless she melted into the larger girl’s arms and pillowed her head against those magnificent breasts. “You have a match tomorrow, too, silly girl. I can’t have you on rubbery legs any more than I can Tony or Lissa.”

“But there’s a difference,” Allie said softly. “I didn’t come here to win a racquetball championship. I came here to make love to three people I adore. You are my victory, my championship. Sweet Melody, come let me help you keep Tony and Lissa on edge while you have the comfort you need right now. There comes a time when you have to let go of the hormones in order to think clearly. Let me help clear your head, baby.”

All this time, Allie was punctuating her sentences with little kisses, stroking Melody’s hair, cupping her ass cheeks. When she finished, she pulled Melody to one of her perky little nipples and gasped as Melody started to suck and nibble on her.

“Oh, Melody! Make love to me or just fuck me. I don’t care. I want you so much. Oh god, yes!”

Lissa and I held onto each other for support as Melody and Allie fell into Bed B together and rolled until Allie had Melody pinned beneath her. She reversed the flow and moved down to Melody’s nipples, sucking one then the other into her mouth, tonguing them and nibbling. Melody moaned and looked up at Lissa and me.

“Okay?” she mouthed at us. We grinned back, nodded, and then slipped beneath the covers of Bed A just as Melody went rigid and cried out. Allie had just buried her face between Melody’s legs and was apparently having the desired effect.

I turned out the light and took Lissa in my arms. We kissed long and passionately. She had to lift my cock up from where it was pinned between us so it could rest comfortably against her slit and tummy. We were in that position when we heard Melody’s first unmistakable orgasm sweep her away. Our mouths clamped back together as we listened to positions shifting and Allie squeak.

“Someone’s in the midst of an emergency,” I whispered to Lissa and we giggled. But the truth was we were near our own emergency and we had to figure out how to slow things down. Our tummies were slippery with my precome and Lissa’s juices ran down her thighs and over my balls.

We rolled so that we could see the other bed in the glow of the nightlight in the bathroom. Allie was on the bottom of a sixty-nine and was squeaking into Melody’s pussy as our lover ground herself against Allie’s mouth. The sounds were primitive as was the visual. Lissa hung onto my back as we watched and I felt her hand on my cock.

“Easy,” I whispered. “With this stimulation it wouldn’t take much.”

“You’re so wet it feels like you already came.”

“I feel like I’m leaking gallons.”

There was a screech from the bed next to us and Melody flipped off Allie onto the bed. There was only an instant’s pause, though, before both girls were rearranged and kissing with their fingers busy exploring tits, pussy, and ass.

“How are we ever going to sleep? This could go on all night.”

“We have to look away,” Lissa said. She rolled over to face the opposite direction. I rolled with her leaving me spooned behind her with my cock lodged between those nether cheeks I loved so much. I moaned as one hand tickled Lissa’s nipple and the other clamped her pussy, dragging her ass back onto my cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.