Triptych - Cover

Triptych

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 42

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 42 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

“WE’RE GOING TO WHAT? SERIOUSLY?”

We’d shocked Allison. For a minute I thought she was going to cry. One thing I’d discovered during National Singles last spring was that Allison is very sexual. Even when we were in enforced abstinence, she wasn’t above relieving herself. Neither was I, for that matter. We’d just told her that orgasms were forbidden as long as any one of us was still competing.

“But my competition is a round robin. It won’t end till Sunday!”

“Well, that’s good, Allie,” I said. “If we make it to finals in doubles or Lissa in Open, those are on Sunday, too. We’ll have a hell of a celebration afterward!”

“But ... I wanted to ... to be ... with you. All of you.”

That revelation was expected, but to hear her say it made all three of us catch our breath. Allie was ready to be with all of us.

“Oh, you will be, doll,” Melody said. “We’ve organized our own round robin. The prohibition is against orgasm, not against teasing.”

“Uh-oh,” Allie said as her eyes got big.

“Yup,” Lissa said. “We’re about to hold the draw. You got here just in time.” Melody and Lissa had been in Minneapolis since Sunday afternoon. I got in about two Tuesday afternoon. We’d been waiting for Allie’s flight, but it was delayed and didn’t get in until eight.

“Three nights, three partners,” I said. “Teasing, but no coming.” She groaned.

“And just to make it interesting,” Lissa continued, “when your name is drawn, the other players will undress you.” We’d already all brushed our teeth and were about to get ready for bed, none of us anticipating wearing anything. Allie had the first match in the Women’s 24 and under category at eight o’clock in the morning. Lissa and I would be playing in the first round of open mixed doubles later in the morning. As defending champion, she was given an automatic bye in the first round of Women’s Open.

“Now for the draw,” Melody announced. She had a water glass with a folded slip of paper for each of us. She drew a name. “In bed A ... Lissa!”

“Woohoo!” I yelled.

I was first to give Lissa a big kiss as I pulled her shirt up and over her head. Melody attacked next and while I was kissing Lissa, she managed to pull our lover’s shorts and panties down in one practiced move.

Allison approached Lissa shyly. We’d only had cheek kisses since she got to our hotel room this evening. When she pressed her lips to Lissa’s, though, it was obvious that some kind of switch had been thrown in her head. She wrapped her arms around Lissa, kissing her intensely. And when she pulled away, Lissa’s bra fell and Allison’s fingers lightly brushed the exposed tips of her nipples.

“And on court two ... I mean, Bed B,” Melody said, “it’s ... me!”

Allison was on Melody before either Lissa or I could move. She planted a hot kiss on our littlest partner and when she was done, she dragged Melody’s pants and panties down in one move, kneeling in front of her and sneaking a little kiss right on Melody’s mons.

“Ooo!” Melody squealed.

Lissa pulled Melody’s shirt over her head and gave her a loving kiss. I remove her bra and placed a kiss right on the tip of each nipple.

“Oh! My! Okay!” Melody said, catching her breath. “Everybody ready for the pairings? I know I sure am. Facing the Ice Queen in Bed A it’s our own ... Tony!”

I was already hard as a rock and by the time the girls had finished stripping me, I was leaking precome, which Melody cleaned off with her tongue. This was really going to be difficult. We all turned to Allison, the only one of us left dressed.

“That means you get Bed B with Melody,” Lissa said. The two of us approached Allison together, slowly and deliberately. Allison was absolutely shaking with excitement. Lissa and I kissed her together as we moved our hands up under her shirt. Lissa unfastened the bra so when we pulled away we took the bra and shirt off at the same time. We didn’t let the moment pass, though and both latched onto a nipple while Allison squirmed and chanted, “oh god oh god oh god.” Melody knelt in front of Allison and slowly pulled her warm-ups and panties off as Lissa and I pushed them down over her butt. As Allison raised her foot to step out of her clothes, Melody licked her slit from stern to stem. Fortunately, Lissa and I were still close enough to support Allie.

From that point it was a race to the beds and the lights were out as we got comfortable and began teasing our partners.

“Do you have any idea how much I like tits?” Melody asked Allie. “And yours are world-class.”

“Oh Melody! That’s so nice,” Allison moaned. Lissa and I giggled as we held each other and listened to Melody and Allie. “Please, Melody,” Allie begged. “Don’t tease too much tonight. I’m so close I might accidentally come. Come and kiss me, sweet thing.”

Believe it or not, we all got to sleep eventually and none of us quite climaxed. When I drifted off, Lissa’s butt cheeks were still rhythmically squeezing my cock and my hand clenched her pussy.


“Girl! You totally killed on the court!” I exclaimed as Allie came off after the second and last game in her match. “Fifteen-two and fifteen-five! Way to go!”

“I’m so proud of you Allie!” Lissa chimed in. We’d all come down to Allie’s first match after each ritually licking her clit—just once—before we left the room.

“Someone had better go mop the floor in there,” Allie giggled. “I’m sure I leaked all over it.”

“You mopped the floor with your opponent,” Melody laughed.

“Where was this elite racquetball player in Tempe last spring?” I asked. “You played like a different person.”

“You wouldn’t believe what I had to go through to get ready for this match,” Allie laughed. “My show just closed last weekend and then my ... lovers ... decided to torment me.”

“Great game, Allison.” Allie’s opponent came to wish her well.

“Thanks, Deb. It was,” Allie said.

“I have to ask, though,” Deb went on, “where did you get that beautiful outfit you’re playing in? I’ve got to get me one. It’s so cool!”

“It’s the latest from Ice Queen Sportswear,” Allie said. Pride was just seeping out of her.

“Ice Queen?”

“You know Lissa Grant?” Allie said, ushering Lissa forward. Allie was wearing the green version. Lissa had the blue version on.

“Oh my god! You have your own sportswear line? Where can I get it?” Deb enthused, shaking Lissa’s hand.

“We’ll be open in the lobby in about ten minutes,” Melody said. “As soon as we can get this girl off to the showers.”

“As soon as I’m showered, I’ll see you there,” Deb said.

We parted and Melody went to set up shop. Lissa and I had our first mixed doubles match in an hour and were headed off to warm up. Scheduling coverage for the booth while we were playing and wanting to watch was a real pain. As soon as Allie was showered, she was going to cover the booth while Melody came down to watch us play our match. Tomorrow, if we were still in the hunt, Melody would cover while Allison watched and they’d switch places when it was time for Lissa’s first Open round. We could all be at the booth for the afternoon today and we scheduled an autograph party for Lissa this afternoon.

Before Lissa and I made our way to the court, we found an out-of-the-way corner and shared a deep and passionate kiss. All morning, we’d been in synch. Something about waking up almost making love, but holding back was keeping us so in tune with each other that I could feel her thinking in my head.

“It’s time for us to go kick some butt,” Lissa said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.